Throttle position sensor

Hello, I have been looking for a throttle position sensor for a KA24E. I came across a throttle position sensor 89452-22090. It is for a Toyota at first search and I have been unable to find a cross reference guide. Many automotive sensors are interchangeable. Is there a interchange guide that answers what interchanges with what? Thank you

Edited by frankendat
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No joy on this subject? I am still looking for a master interchange catalog. The more I look into, the more it seems that most of electronics, sensors and such, are manufactured. in the same place.  Someone  with understanding of electronics could likely identify compatibility, through appearance and review of component specifications. Unfortunately, I am not that guy, and must rely on the publishers of cross-reference catalogs. which for Nissan/Datsun, must be rare. Anyone know of or have a cross reference catalog for Nissan 720"s with the Z24 or KA24E. As I am currently involved with electronics, the KA24E electric component cross reference is of primary importance. But, a lead on  Z24 cross reference catalog would still be damn handy.