blackbomber is back!! with no running lights

blackbomber

Hey guys.  well its been a while. still have the bomber. i bought new in 1984. passed emissions again with flying  colors.  My door is about to fall off, but thats another issue.    So after work i noticed no lights on the dash.  So ipulled over and got out.  So no parking lights or tail lights.  Blinkers  ok   ,brake light ok. head lights ok. i must be getting old because i cant remember if tail lights are supposed to come on aotomatically.  ??  Or they come on with the first click on the control knob. so i think everything that is out is on that first switch in the control arm right??   I dont have the fuse box cover so I dont know which fuse to check.  Can u guys tell me which fuse???   I think i looked at new control knob for lights a few years ago.  found one for like 300  bucks. I shot some Wd  40 in the steering column  area.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dash, front and rear side marker, front parking and rear running lights and the license light are all on the first and second click of the headlight switch. Third fuse from the far right side of the fuse box, or the number 13 fuse. 

• Like 1

I'm in Arvada with a 1980 720 2WD parts truck!  Come pick anything you want ie door hinges etc.  Both doors are pretty rusty, but they are there!  I'm mostly a 510 guy, so don't know WHAT parts interchange with your 1984................

PM me if interested!

TJ

• Like 1

hey mike..  yea it was the fuse.  not sure why.   it blew.  I know i have another one  some where>>>>.........I will get one in    tomorrow.  Let you know if it  blows again.  thanks   ps.  there is just one long nut to loosen to adjust the toe in  on the front  wheels right??  

• Like 1