620 Rims

Quincy Squid Garage

just picked up a junk yard 620. Needs wheels and tires so I can move it and I just want some basic wheels even when it’s finished. Having a hard time finding answers in sizes even searching the forums. Looking at this set on Amazon:

DF4C197F-992F-4F48-AF3D-C8CFA444B68B.png

• Like 1
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am picking g up the truck tomorrow. It is rough. I will be lowering it, not bags or anything. I decided to go with the Chevy Rally Wheels I saw on another post.  Most likely 205/60/15 for tires. The truck needs a lot of work but I need some rubber on it to move it around. It’s been sitting ina field since the 90’s

• Like 1

Mine was same deal sat 20 years bored to death in the cali desert ..new tires, carb fired right up and drove..i found a set on the way to work in it by stopping at a yard sale 4 16" ar  chevy tahoe rims for 40 bucks..i dont know much but it seems most chevy 6 lug fit.

On 2/27/2021 at 8:33 PM, Quincy Squid Garage said:

I am picking g up the truck tomorrow. It is rough. I will be lowering it, not bags or anything. I decided to go with the Chevy Rally Wheels I saw on another post.  Most likely 205/60/15 for tires. The truck needs a lot of work but I need some rubber on it to move it around. It’s been sitting ina field since the 90’s

just because i saw the video today where he put it up for sale this wouldn't be the one puddins fab shop has up for sale is it? i think he's somewhere in oklahoma

did you make it "home"?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FrankRizzo said:

Eh. I'm too busy watching someone rebuild their 620 4X4.

Can only youtubes so much!

You're doing it wrong, it's gonna be at least tomorrow before dude rebuilding his 4x4 620 gets another video up. He's probably recording another song

• Like 2