Where dem dattos be? Ready to hop back into one!

Llittle_Llama

So there are no 620s in my area (Within 500 miles) except for like 2 of them and they both want stupid money (Like a few k) so those are out. I've checked eBay, Craigs List, Grinder, Facebook Marketplace, Grinder again, and Tik-Tok to no avail. Does anyone know of any place I could look besides those? There are a few 720s but gross.

I would consider having one shipped from you guys on the West Coast if anyone sees a good deal on one. 

Edited by Llittle_Llama
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prices are escalating quickly on project cars including Datsun's, shells left in the weeds and rotted have asking prices in the thousands instead of hundreds. Someone recently posted in the Craigslist thread 4 620's in Northern California for a reasonable price don't expect them to last long if they do its because they are so remote.

Edited by Ooph!
mitsakes

$4,300?!? That's way to rich for my blood 😕 Looking for one to bag again so it'll get cut up pretty quick. It's really hard to justify to my wife the purchase that big plus cutting on it.

Edit: Those pictures, gross.

Edited by Llittle_Llama
  • Haha 1
On 2/4/2021 at 1:12 PM, Ooph! said:

Prices are escalating quickly on project cars including Datsun's, shells left in the weeds and rotted have asking prices in the thousands instead of hundreds. Someone recently posted in the Craigslist thread 4 620's in Northern California for a reasonable price don't expect them to last long if they do its because they are so remote.

Yup, Datsun 521 620 510 & Zcar prices have gone up up UP!  Getting real hard to find cheap any more.  Be patient, keep looking under the carpet, behind houses/buildings, ask around etc..........once they are LISTED for sale, if they are cheap, they are GONE.  Otherwise, the higher pricing means the seller is aware of the escalating values...........🥴 Good luck!

• Like 1