Just a quick interior pic thread....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe .. there is something wrong with your Ratsuns ....:lol:

The steering wheel is on the wrong side ...:lol::lol:

Here are some of my 520 with , 240K Auto trans install ... still a little work to do as i have just got her .. but time will tell !

Ratsun031.jpg

Ratsun032.jpg

Ratsun033.jpg

Ratsun034.jpg

Ratsun030.jpg

stay tuned for the improvements ..

Cheers Phil :D

I see a lot of folks running aftermarket steering wheels - are adapter kits for Datsuns pretty easy to get a hold of?

Every time I say the name "Datsun" to a parts clerk their eyes glaze over and I feel like I just asked 'em for a '47 Studebaker windshield wiper motor.

gt steering wheels sells one there about 25 to 35 bucks from your parts store or go online checkm out

I see a lot of folks running aftermarket steering wheels - are adapter kits for Datsuns pretty easy to get a hold of?

Every time I say the name "Datsun" to a parts clerk their eyes glaze over and I feel like I just asked 'em for a '47 Studebaker windshield wiper motor.

all u need is an aftermarket hub i got like 3 laying around momo ones

Amps in quarter panel

ampmount.jpg

that is an excelent idea! ive been tryin to figure out where to mount the amps in my car right now. the only issue i see with that is proper ventilation because amps get hot and having 2 in an enclosed area might fry them. not sure if you had any plans for that but giving you a heads up.

• 4 weeks later...
that is an excelent idea! ive been tryin to figure out where to mount the amps in my car right now. the only issue i see with that is proper ventilation because amps get hot and having 2 in an enclosed area might fry them. not sure if you had any plans for that but giving you a heads up.

Where is this spot located ?

It kind of looks like the back of the inside of the cab ?

Please let me know, I am about to start workiing on a sound system for my 720.

I really need the floor kick panel covers. Mine have been torn off. I can't seem to find any used ones anywhere, and you can't buy them at the dealer anymore.

Where is this spot located ?

It kind of looks like the back of the inside of the cab ?

Please let me know, I am about to start workiing on a sound system for my 720.

it looks like a 2 door 510 in the pictures. it is in the quarter panel in front of the real wheelwell so a pickup wouldnt have a location like that. i typically put amps under the seats in standard cab pickups because of lack of room.

Does anyone know of a good shop in the Central Florida area that can help restoring my 720 ?

Mechanicly itis all repaired, now I want to redo the interior.

It is in descent shape , but I would like to really dress it up.

I also need a little body work done due to some rust especially in the bed area.

I took some pics of the rust spots and a few others to show engine and interior.

I will post them in the next thread.

Edited by coolioni

Picture034rs.jpg

The top right dash plaque - I was at that race at Road Atlanta in 1979! :D "The Champion Spark Plug Road Racing Classic". This race is now known as the "SCCA Runoffs". I finished 2nd at this race in 2008 in my Honda S2000 in T3.

What kind of car is this? A 510? It's pretty cool that i saw it run! What class C.S. (C sedan)?