HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK

Payco

Just putting my best wishes out there early this week to all you US guys to say Have a good Thanksgiving. My wife is American (Connecticut) and I have had the pleasure of having a few Thanksgiving celebrations with her family in the USA. Sadly not this year (we all know why). Anyway have a great time Thursday. We are having a celebration here but it wont be anything like the spread you all put on. I will miss sharing a bottle of Wild Turkey whisky on Wednesday night with my brother in law too.

Keep Safe

Martin

Edited by Payco
  • Like 4
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Payco said:

Just putting my best wishes out there early this week to all you US guys to say Have a good Thanksgiving. My wife is American (Connecticut) and I have had the pleasure of having a few Thanksgiving celebrations with her family in the USA. Sadly not this year (we all know why). Anyway have a great time Thursday. We are having a celebration here but it wont be anything like the spread you all put on. I will miss sharing a bottle of Wild Turkey whisky on Wednesday night with my brother in law too.

Keep Safe

Martin

I lived in Norwalk CT in 1989, worked for Nisonger Corp selling new Jaguar MG Triumph AH car parts!  What area was she from?  Unfortunately, at least here in Colorado, the state has requested no large Thanksgiving celebrations (except within an existing household), in more attempts to curb the spread of COVID, which is currently being described as the "second wave" of spreading for this crazy ass year 2020.  We will simply cook extra this year, for our 88 year old neighbor 🥴

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Payco said:

Keep Safe

Martin

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! and you have a nice car!

• Like 3
On 11/23/2020 at 7:33 AM, Payco said:

Keep Safe

Martin

Happy thanksgiving to you as well and your family. 

Edited by mrbigtanker
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, yenpit said:

I lived in Norwalk CT in 1989, worked for Nisonger Corp selling new Jaguar MG Triumph AH car parts!  What area was she from?  Unfortunately, at least here in Colorado, the state has requested no large Thanksgiving celebrations (except within an existing household), in more attempts to curb the spread of COVID, which is currently being described as the "second wave" of spreading for this crazy ass year 2020.  We will simply cook extra this year, for our 88 year old neighbor 🥴

She was born and bred in Guildford, Connecticut. Her family are there, East Haven and Hamden. I visited Wayne Carini three years ago in Portland for my 50th and had the pleasure of having an hour with the man himself going around his place and having a chat. Super nice guy.

Yes, safety first. Nice to hear you are looking after your neighbour. Well done you...

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, edekalil said:

Doing what everyone is saying not to do going to Fla. To see my mom and brothers. I will be bringing mask and staying at a distance. Happy Thanksgiving to all and be safe. If my head has any trouble send me a good one Tanker.

Enjoy life do what you think is safe. I am leaving tonight midnight to Aspen Colorado with my wife. Fuck covid we will have a good time. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Enjoy life do what you think is safe. I am leaving tonight midnight to Aspen Colorado with my wife. Fuck covid we will have a good time. 

Are you flying in to DIA?  Are you driving the redeye up to Aspen or staying in Denver overnight?  If staying in Denver, you will drive across 70 west, right past our shop......you should stop in.....you would get a kick out of a visit (I've seen your builds online....killer!).  I get in around 10am if you have the time.  PM sent!!

Have another DAtsun buddy & family up at Copper Mountain now..............I think Summit County is red, so plan meals ahead, cuz I hate to say........you might not be able to eat in restaurants!  YES, plenty to do otherwise!! 😎

TJ

Ignite Performance

www.igniteperformanceusa.com

• Like 1
1 hour ago, yenpit said:

Are you flying in to DIA?  Are you driving the redeye up to Aspen or staying in Denver overnight?  If staying in Denver, you will drive across 70 west, right past our shop......you should stop in.....you would get a kick out of a visit (I've seen your builds online....killer!).  I get in around 10am if you have the time.  PM sent!!

Have another DAtsun buddy & family up at Copper Mountain now..............I think Summit County is red, so plan meals ahead, cuz I hate to say........you might not be able to eat in restaurants!  YES, plenty to do otherwise!! 😎

TJ

Ignite Performance

www.igniteperformanceusa.com

Thank you my friend for the offer. Me and my wife will be driving in to Aspen from commiefornia.  15 to the 70 to aspen. I would love to take a rain check. My wife’s Rubicon got 3800 miles on it, time to put it to good use. Thank you Tj.  Staying at the ST Regis looks like a upscale place for down scale guy like me.  Lol. Want to ride some snowmobiles maybe to the Bell mountains. 

15 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Thank you my friend for the offer. Me and my wife will be driving in to Aspen from commiefornia.  15 to the 70 to aspen. I would love to take a rain check. My wife’s Rubicon got 3800 miles on it, time to put it to good use. Thank you Tj.  Staying at the ST Regis looks like a upscale place for down scale guy like me.  Lol. Want to ride some snowmobiles maybe to the Bell mountains. 

Have a safe road trip!! 😎