Multi port fuel injection- (usdm NapZ z24,z24i)

Slowssan

So to be fair I've had a napZ for about a year now. 

And my problem was always the fuel delivery issues that come alone with either the oem tbi or oem carb on earlier napZ's. 

And look carbs are great! Dont get me wrong! But it's never really been my choice, even with side drafts being available (weber makes a 40dcoe twin 2 barrel set up, it is cool to say the least)

But I've looked at all the options. You either get oem tbi, or carb, or a weber swap on the oem intake, also 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The '80-'83 S110 200sx Z20 and Z22 come with multi port injection.They have been adapted for use on a Z24 before. Here's the throttle chamber. The intake runners bolt to it and have the injectors.

gSQYpUH.jpg

Stock Z20E throttle body bottom and KA24E top.

wHD7V9E.jpg

A little grinding put the larger KA throttle body on the Z24 chamber.

hJDPBW1.jpg

Was going to use the KA24E from an S13 fro the harness ECU and sensors. Never finished.

OEM uses bolts not studs. 110 is not advisable and certainly not needed. Aluminum expands twice as much as steel and this will yank the threads out of the block. The re torque is only once a year and would take about 5 minutes.

Your plan is an SR20 throttle body on an adapter plate for the stock intake??????

That intake? or the Z24 intake? Because if the Z24 intake it'll be no better than a down draft with a 900 bend in it. Make you owe intake with a plenum on the outer side and a throttle body on the front. Sr20 throttle body? any throttle body will do. KA or VG or any make. All it is is an air valve.

Z20E plenum with KA throttle body left and a stock Z20 plenum and intake right

vzYgShG.jpg