Trying to contact a member to buy a part

Hello,

I’m trying to reach out to Kim Bedwell (username 420n620) to purchase a transmission crossmember that he had listed in the classified’s here on the site. We emailed back and forth a bit while he was trying to get photos off of his camera to send me.

I would really like to get back in touch to purchase the crossmember as it was listed, but he doesn’t seem to be responding to my emails or messages here through Ratsun. 
I’ve emailed and messaged my phone number to him, but don’t have any other means to contact him. I’m hoping someone on here may know Kim personally and can help me get back in touch with him so that we can finalize the purchase and I can continue with my build. 
Any help that can be provided would be much appreciated!

If there is a better spot where this should be posted, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

Does anyone know if this would work to support a 5 speed transmission for a 620? I don’t have much capability to modify things at home and would like to have something that just bolts in, ideally.  That’s why I was really hoping to get back in touch with 420n620. 

Maybe he never found part..

I just installed a 12’ high 36” wide 24’+ foot long shelving With 5 shelves in each bay (4) and removed a 67 mustang ,,,, and still can’t pull car into garage enough to work on it yet , because of all the junk. 

• Thanks 1

https://www.ebay.com/itm/78-DATSUN-620-TRANSMISSION-CROSSMEMBER-MOUNT-BRACKET-NICE-OEM-PARTS/322790780693?hash=item4b27d46f15:g:4NkAAOSwdPBZzRIV

check you pm aka private message..... 

I've still got lots of the Datsun rust repair kit left, just saying. 

datsun for sale.jpg

Edited by 420n620
  • Like 3