Datsun 100a owners

;D Hi all,my name is Ian & have just joined the forum as today I bought an 8500 mile from new immaculate 100a.I say immac but the engine has seized & done all the pushrods in & bent 2 valves.Absolutely no rust as it was waxoyled from new.
Are there other 100a owners on here that could give me some tech advice?I would like to know if a nissan micra lump will go in as it loks the same or if there is a slighty bigger cc engine that will fit,say a 1300 from a nissan sunny or something.
I will post pics of my new beauty over the weekend as it needs a really good wash & polish as its been under a tree for the last 3 years.
Even has the original tyres all round & genuine tool bag & hand book too. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quebec???

You are aware that the odometer only goes to 99,999 and then 'turns over' to 00,000??? 8500 miles and the engine is seized seems very unlikely. It could be 185,000 or even 285,000 miles/kilometers. But if in good condition maybe just stuck from sitting?

The F10 has an A series engine and in other cars like the B-210 and the 210 it came in 1,400cc and 1,500cc.

Looking forward to the pictures. The F10 is an odd looking car something like the S10 and to some it's an acquired taste.