RATSUN, DATSUN AND NISSAN T-SHIRTS

Hi all,

Firstly, thanks for accepting my request to join this group, I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys.

There were two reasons for joining this forum, one because i have a big interest in all the Z and datsun cars, I own a modded 350z and have a few friends with similar cars to me and also some of the old Datsun classics. Payco being one of them. I'm also a mod on the official 350z-uk.com website and FB page and currently run the merch section on both sites selling official tees and car stickers.

The second reason for joining is that i design/produce T-shirts and designs for a few forums and wondered if there was any interest from this group!

My background is within the car wrapping/decal/graphic design scene so i am able to produce anything from custom T-shirts to car stickers and logos.

All most of you may know, trying to find decent usable digital artwork from the likes of Datsun etc etc is pretty non existent so, with that in mind, i've recreated them myself and now have a range of various logos and models available!

Also, should you need a specific make or model then i'm happy to work on it for you and provide the artwork file that you need...as long as i have something to work with of course! I'd ideally need a half decent photo or image to then be able to digitally copy it.

So there it is! Thanks for reading and i look forward to your feedback!

Steve

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods,

Great suggestion. 

However, I would want some of the profit from Ratsun T-shirts going to the moderators of this forum.   Also since a large number of people on this forum are "across the pond" from the UK, I am thinking it would be more viable to have the shirts made in the North American continent.

Having said that, about how much would a Ratsun shirt made by you, with an reasonable amount to support the ratsun.net moderators cost shipped to the USA?

• Like 1

Just to be clear Icehouse (Jeff) https://ratsun.net/profile/3-icehouse/ shoulders the entire cost of maintaining this site. It's a truly staggering amount a year to host a site free of annoying advertizing. Moderators donate their time. You or anyone, can contact him with the link provided if anyone wants to donate. I think he has a PayPay account but would be over the moon to get anything, anyway, to help defray the costs.

2 hours ago, DanielC said:

Mods,

Great suggestion. 

However, I would want some of the profit from Ratsun T-shirts going to the moderators of this forum.   Also since a large number of people on this forum are "across the pond" from the UK, I am thinking it would be more viable to have the shirts made in the North American continent.

Having said that, about how much would a Ratsun shirt made by you, with an reasonable amount to support the ratsun.net moderators cost shipped to the USA?

Thanks for your feedback buddy...Yup im in total agreement with you re the profits from tees. I'd not expect to sell via here without some percentage going to help run this forum. I do exactly the same with the 350z/370z site as again, we are a non profit making forum so it all helps in the running costs.

Re the North American market, in an ideal world i agree, if someone has the time and inclination to redraw all of these logos...I think id need to chat with the mods and see what and how theyd like to do it! I need to and will look into costings for shipping to the states.

How viable is the demand for tees amongst the members? If its reasonably high then i could do a group buy to the forum and they could sell on to the members...i'm sort of testing the waters here at the mo!

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Just to be clear Icehouse (Jeff) https://ratsun.net/profile/3-icehouse/ shoulders the entire cost of maintaining this site. It's a truly staggering amount a year to host a site free of annoying advertizing. Moderators donate their time. You or anyone, can contact him with the link provided if anyone wants to donate. I think he has a PayPay account but would be over the moon to get anything, anyway, to help defray the costs.

Thanks bud. Yeah i initially contacted Icehouse before posting. Donations or percentages are all fine with me...and being a mod on the 350 forum, i know exactly where youre coming from!!