• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

Ratwagon licks prepubescent boys buttholes 

change my mind. 

What you masturbate to you poor (in mind and in life) troubled soul is ultimately your business.

The fact you feel the need to share your paedophilic fantasies with the reading audience speaks volumes about you..............🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I find this very  react_haha.pngreact_haha.png and I hope for the best but this could change everything. He could be in a coma for the election. Mike Pence could be running America. This is scary shit. He should have gotten this earlier. It would have changed his attitude if it didn't kill him.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I find this very  react_haha.pngreact_haha.png and I hope for the best but this could change everything. He could be in a coma for the election. Mike Pence could be running America. This is scary shit. He should have gotten this earlier. It would have changed his attitude if it didn't kill him.

Spot on Mike.  Murica has been going down the toilet since Trump took office.  Over 200,000 citizens dead and lunatic rhetoric from Trump since the get go.  I cant help but think Hillary would have handled this much better.

6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

One thing you need to know about Trump.

He is a germaphobe. So outside of his public appearances the cabinet has an extremely strict mask code. Anyone who has any type of physical range of the POTUS cannot be unmasked. Even with his public appearances the officers around him are masked and distant within their capability to perform their duties. 

A top aid had the virus and was still able to pass the virus even with the strict protocols. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Spot on Mike.  Murica has been going down the toilet since Trump took office.  Over 200,000 citizens dead and lunatic rhetoric from Trump since the get go.  I cant help but think Hillary would have handled this much better.

I would say the same since C19 hit your shores.

Totalitarian much?

I've seen all the arrest videos of your citizens for just talking about protesting. "incitement" 

I would even go as far to say that you missed the point for when the USA turned to a shit hole before Trump was elected. He is a symptom of things that already came to be. Got to live here to see it though.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

America's death rate is on par with other industrialized countries that seem to report data unlike China and Russia

Source John Hopkins

1297444959_CovidDeathrate.png.3b0973e14cced0024439eb7388983e99.png

• Like 4

two thoughts:

1: why isn't he being treated -DEMANDING- to be treated with pic related???

3wocrf.jpg

2: I  work with a bunch of millenial women who are 100% convinced it's an election year stunt and that it's garnering him great sympathy and more  votes. I do not believe it's a stunt btw.

• Like 1