Prices of 720 parts

the pricesc of 720 parts have gone up in my area .the prices of the trucks have too.the local pick and pull where i go.if you don't get to them trucks when they first hit the yard chances if you were looking for something specific you won't get it.so i know after servie on Sunday ride through the country looking for them. i did find a 620 while i was searching. it had been sittinfg for a long time.trying to get in touch with thw owner now.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/20/2020 at 6:30 AM, nissan720 said:

the pricesc of 720 parts have gone up in my area .the prices of the trucks have too.the local pick and pull where i go.if you don't get to them trucks when they first hit the yard chances if you were looking for something specific you won't get it.so i know after servie on Sunday ride through the country looking for them. i did find a 620 while i was searching. it had been sittinfg for a long time.trying to get in touch with thw owner now.

I know this post was a year ago lol. But yeah, I was having same problem here in Northern California. If you aren't first, you're last when it comes to the 720's. Hell, sometimes there are picked clean when they get to pick n pull.