are all 210 sedan trunk years universal?

witchespellmichelle

Called Aberdeen Auto Wreckers...SUPER nice guy! Said he just got rid of that 210, but told me to call Sideline in Aberdeen. So I called Sideline...no 210's. He said that Dave at Aberdeen Auto Wreckers is really into the old Datsuns. Sidline said he had a couple of 210's 2-3 yrs ago...just ended up squashin' them, due to rust.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

called on one of the 2 trunk-lids from car-parts.com ... the grade A one in Glendale, CA ... said it was SUPER old stock. had to check it out and call me bk ... no luck. Called on the other trunk lid...wasn't able to get through on the line (thinking it's no longer a seller/business).

Edited by witchespellmichelle
  • Like 1

yeah, I was going to mention getting owner to part with Datsun hoard might be challenge but didn’t want you to be discouraged so I didn’t add that in... I also thought maybe a female voice could get better results.. haha 

This 210 was very nice with front end damage not rusty like everything out at coast usually is..  If I had to guess ,, that damn truck lid is still there somewhere.. lol 

Send message to @dat521gatherer

he's not on here much anymore but he might know if there’s a cheap one anywhere near Tacoma .. 

there was a 210 on a pile at I-Kan scrap out in Satsop but not sure how to contact them 

this one 

2C65A0C0-2307-4C67-843B-8FF0A256ABE1.png

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1

@bananahamuck i JUST now figured out your username! lol! 😜 

That guy did seem nice! lol! Sweet voice works on cops too!

I remember when I went to a wrecking yard in Arizona once...they had cars piled at least 3 high...some big guy in the middle shaking the whole stack! lol! i was like...omg! *phone out to catch on video and ready call 911*

I REALLY appreciate your help...I will have to keep looking around this week.

6 hours ago, witchespellmichelle said:

called on one of the 2 trunk-lids from car-parts.com ... the grade A one in Glendale, CA ... said it was SUPER old stock. had to check it out and call me bk ... no luck. Called on the other trunk lid...wasn't able to get through on the line (thinking it's no longer a seller/business).

Aww, well that stinks 😐 I was able to get a NOS fender through that site a couple years ago. Amazing! If I were closer to Ontario (I’m 60 miles away) I’d go check out that car. I’ll post in the wrecking yard thread and see if anyone out there can check it for you. I know there’s a dude that generally hits a lot of the yards gathering parts cause he makes extra money.

• Thanks 1
On 3/12/2021 at 4:46 PM, Draker said:

Yeah there is one down here in Eugene. Probably more of a pickup rather than ship situation. Also I haven’t seen it myself, but I could get my hands on it at some point.

Gonna try this again

• Like 2

If that falls through, I'll get my hands on the one down here. Actually I totally forgot, there was one in the wrecking yard local to me. Just now thought about it. 😐  So lets say, there are at least 2 down here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, dat521gatherer said:

Car-parts.com would have been my go to. Blueballz or what ever his name was sold his 210 and now it's wrecked in the front end for sale on fb marketplace on lewis/mcchord. I think it was $1500 but it had a ka swap in it.

I'm not seeing the ad anymore.

I messaged: red, white, and blueballs (kid in the army with the wrecked 210 front damage with motor swap). Thought everything was good to go. Then the morning I was supposed to drive out to the base, he never replied. Come to find out it sold. I'm not upset that it sold at all. I'm more disappointed that people don't have the common courtesy to say hey; I think I sold the whole thing. It's okay 👌 "Jar Jar from Fontana, California"

I'm kinda thankful that people at least try to sell their stuff for parts rather than squishing them. That White hatch looks like it has good clean, cheap parts!

• Like 1