are all 210 sedan trunk years universal?

witchespellmichelle

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If an '80 it's just a 210 AKA B-310. The B-210 started production with the  74 model year and ended in early '78 a half year model. The 210 or B-310 continued on from there.

The sedan trunk lid is the same through June '80 production dates. The build date is on the tag on the driver's door jam. Cars after June '80 are '81 model years so important to check.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The 210/B310 is rather specific to itself. Doesn't share any body parts that I know of. Some interior pieces are compatible with the 720. My parts book shows one part number for the trunk so it's possible the trunk lid is the same for '79 - '82. I don't know where you're located but there's a round eye B310 in Ontario, CA right now. If someone is close maybe they'll be willing to pull it for you if you can't find one.

My round headlight 1980 210 trunk lid is basically gone. Once a week I look on eBay for a 210 lid to pop up. I only seen that one, 310 lid for $270  in Greece, I think. I'm in Washington, so I'm not near that one in California. I really need to search some wrecking yards. And soon, because I will be ready to paint next month. Ugh! The 310 looked soooo close in styling! I was just hoping. @80datsonhas been kind enough to help me out giving me some ideas about repairing mine or keeping an eye out if he sees one. I was thinking gobs of bondo or fiberglass.

1 hour ago, witchespellmichelle said:

My round headlight 1980 210 trunk lid is basically gone. Once a week I look on eBay for a 210 lid to pop up. I only seen that one, 310 lid for $270  in Greece, I think. I'm in Washington, so I'm not near that one in California. I really need to search some wrecking yards. And soon, because I will be ready to paint next month. Ugh! The 310 looked soooo close in styling! I was just hoping. @80datsonhas been kind enough to help me out giving me some ideas about repairing mine or keeping an eye out if he sees one. I was thinking gobs of bondo or fiberglass.

2 and 4 door the same?

I went to a pick-n-pull yesterday (while it was sunny and dry out). Lakewood didn't have anything. They said they looked in their computers and didn't find any else at any other pick-n-pulls. I then went to another wrecking yard in Spanaway and same thing. Then I went to a third wrecking yard and it was closed. So I then went to the mall and bought a few spring and summer dresses to make me a little bit more happy.

Edited by witchespellmichelle
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, witchespellmichelle said:

So I then went to the mall and bought a few spring and summer dresses to make me a little bit more happy.

Summer dresses always make me happy. And sweaters in the fall.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Summer dresses always make me happy. And sweaters in the fall.

I bet you look great in pastels 😁

6 hours ago, witchespellmichelle said:

I went to a pick-n-pull yesterday (while it was sunny and dry out). Lakewood didn't have anything. They said they looked in their computers and didn't find any else at any other pick-n-pulls. I then went to another wrecking yard in Spanaway and same thing. Then I went to a third wrecking yard and it was closed. So I then went to the mall and bought a few spring and summer dresses to make me a little bit more happy.

Have you tried car-part.com? If they have it they’ll generally ship.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2