mainer311

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, haubstr said:

@mrbigtanker His name is Tim Gallagher. He owns Gallagher's heat and air here in NORCAL. He is in his mid 50's. He told me that he had a 521 in high school and now that he had the $$$ he wanted to do one the way he wanted with no $$$ limit.  Must be nice.

Thats him really cool dude, he was at JCCS one year and won. There was an old man with him that built it for him and was with him there. Good people. And very nice truck.

• Like 2

Reserve was met , and nice truck. I don't like the rear bumper but yes its functional and a option. This other truck will sell, but needs to be right buyer for that kind of money or to get close to it. It is a very nicely done truck , nicer then 90% of the truck here and what I seen, but will be a acquired taste for someone to spend that much on it. When I sell my truck one day I hope to get at least 2500.00.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mrbigtanker said:

Reserve was met , and nice truck. I don't like the rear bumper but yes its functional and a option. This other truck will sell, but needs to be right buyer for that kind of money or to get close to it. It is a very nicely done truck , nicer then 90% of the truck here and what I seen, but will be a acquired taste for someone to spend that much on it. When I sell my truck one day I hope to get at least 2500.00.

?

Screenshot_20200920-140225.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 9/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, datzenmike said:

Nope. Both similarly describe the looks of the front valance. A goiter is a human medical condition a dewlap is just a flap of skin.

That rabbit looks like a good meal to me!  LOL

Edited by Charlie69
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1