620slodat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Draker said:

It poured down rain last night and again this morning. Radar showed massive rain over the fire near me. Pretty sure it’s out very close to it. 

Very good to hear!! I haven't heard any new updates about the fire in Santiam Canyon. Probably the same rain here as in Springfield/Eugene. I watch very little tv, most of my news comes from the internet.

Don

Edited by 620slodat
  • Like 1

I board a few horses, and I buy hay from a farmer in Wilsonville, I haul hay, 20 bales at a time in Ratsun, one of my 521 trucks.

My hay supplier has family, in Molalla.  

I heard a story the advance of the fire on Mololla was stopped by private citizens.   My hay supplier confirmed that.

I do not know how many people on this board are from, or know people people in Molalla, but thank you!

• Like 2

There were just a hair under 12,000 wildfires in 2019 in Wash. Oregon and Cal from all causes. 12,000. Though arson is a detestable chicken shit crime, a dozen arrests is peanuts and not statistically relevant as a 'trend'.

Twitter is full of shit. Did those arrested claim to be Democrats, antifa, BLM??????? Has anyone seen any of them at 'demonstrations'?????? Or are they just run of the mill mental case arsonists. In which case they are the same as all other years.

• Like 2