Oldschool goodness.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So did anyone here on the site buy that chopped xcab off of craigslist...I went and looked at it when he had it for $1000....But it has just to much work and I didnt want to put have another project...But it was a decent truck all there except the engine,,, I was going to get it for $300 but it is already gone...just curious if anyone on the site swopped it up????

2eDeYe;101488'']I would of, if I had the room...

Ya that was kind of the issue I had the first time I had talk with the guy. He offered it to me for $300 back then but I just didnt have anyplace to store it until I got around to it....Oh well I just hope it got bought and being brought back and just not srapped. We will see...I know of alot of nice trucks that have just faded away.....Crime

I had a friend that I grew up with that had a 79 chop top 620 all shaved, molded bed, square headlights, Dual carbs, cam, header, Sold Crager rims. It was built by the dad of a freind of ours and Carol bought it and he ended up blowing the engine on it... It sat in the side of his parents house no shit 12 yrs untouched. I kept bugging him to sell it to me..It was starting to rust away.....to make a long story short, his dad got tired of looking at it and took it to the junkyard.....This was in 2003, so it sat from 1991 until then... ANd I bugged him at least once a month for a long time until I just gave up..Until one day I drove by just to see if it was there still and it was gone. And his mom just happen to be working in the yard and this is when she told me what had happened. She also said that if she new I was interested in it they would have given it to me...They held the tilte for it.......Pissed me off...So that is whay I try to rescue all these old school Datsuns... It brings back part of my pass....and I like the old school style,,, So I just that xcab gets a second chance at life.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.