1971 Datsun 521

Zonargx

I got some 6 1/2 mids for a good price that are low profile I might consider putting them on the door panels or on the side of the foot rest. If I can’t fit them nicely then I’ll get my father to help me make a center box right above the shifter I have some extra teeters that are like what you said @datzenmike so if this mids sound good i might remove the bigger teeter put the small ones on the lower part of the dash pointing up on a 45 angle and install my amp and sub under the seat

• Like 1
  • Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tell you what, covid has been disrupting the supply of nearly everything. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a shortage of spark plugs or some other BS. I went to get a piece of tempered glass ordered yesterday, and they told me it was going to take 6 weeks!

• Like 1

So Napa gave me a pack of coils b6es coils and was missing one so I took the. Long story short they ended up giving me bp6es due to reason of not having them in stock and also cuz it supersedes the no resistor coils anyways I have all 4

bp6es coils and I need to know what’s the best gap I should run again stock l16 with the Webber 32/36

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/29/2020 at 11:43 AM, Zonargx said:

Have you guys bought any of your seals from dapsupply.net I believe there located in Anaheim California. I’m getting the quarter window seals

Did you purchase a set yet ?  Wondering how they fit around the corners once installed. 

https://www.dapsupply.net/products/please-call-datsun-620-king-cab-rear-oval-glass-seal/

1 hour ago, mrbigtanker said:

Its your truck and in my humble opinion those wheels are not going to do your truck any justice. The stock look is way nicer. Hell, have someone widen your stock wheels and that would be very cool also. 

Unless I find some 15 inch steelies that look good I would. I was even thinking about getting them widen if I did find them but so far I haven’t found some nice ones. I got these 028 (thanks @mainer311)for $150 so I’m gonna rock this for a bit 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mrbigtanker said:

Its your truck and in my humble opinion those wheels are not going to do your truck any justice. The stock look is way nicer. Hell, have someone widen your stock wheels and that would be very cool also. 

Have to agree. Stock rims or maybe Chevy 6 bolt steel rims in 15" are like a pearl necklace on a woman. Casual, elegant and fit all occasions. Can't go wrong with the stock look. Same with 620. 

Mike your mailbox is full. I tried to increase your box size but failed.

• Like 2