521 on FB Marketplace in SC

powderfinger

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yet another reason to hate facebook.  I have several alerts set up on my phone for stuff like this.  Every stupid misspelling.  Never get alerts.  I also search marketplace umpteen times a day for stuff.  Dont see stuff.  Or my favorite, shows up during a search after being on for 4 days.  I swear they are fucking with me.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, d.p said:

You would think FB would make it better or easier to use but they don't or I am just doing it wrong.  

I think one of the problems people have is sometimes it doesn't let them name the add what they want or they just can't figure out how to. I see lots of 720's listed as Titans or Pathfinders and then in the add the person who posted it said it wouldn't let them use 720.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, d.p said:

You would think FB would make it better or easier to use but they don't or I am just doing it wrong.  

They must share their programmers with Amazon and Summit Racing.

Searching Summit for "Ford 9 Inch" a couple years back, brought up everything except differential parts. (I actually called and spoke with their web IT guy and they have since attempted to fix it, but still nowhere near good.)

Search Amazon for an exact part number and you get 100 completely unrelated results.

You have to wade through the shit.

• Like 1