New to the forum

Was lucky enough to find a 79 extended cab that’s been in storage for about 12+ years.  Coming with tons of parts as the owner had several over the years and saved parts as they rusted away in Va.  this one has some minor rust on the body, frame looks good from what I could see with all the junk around it.  Anyway to my point.  It has a second complete motor that I want to rebuild.  I’d like to bump it up to about 150 hp nothing major.  Is this possible with this motor without spending stupid money on it.

thanks

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I am new to this group I own a 72 240Z

and have a few questions since I am new to working on this car

i noticed my panel lights are not working and have checked bulbs after painful hrs under the dash and replacing bulbs still don’t work.  So when looking at fuse box I noticed that the park tail, Estac trase was missing the guts so no fuse able to be put in..could this be for the panel lights...just a shot in the dark haha
thanks Mel 

On 8/3/2020 at 8:34 PM, Melanie said:

Hello I am new to this group I own a 72 240Z

and have a few questions since I am new to working on this car

i noticed my panel lights are not working and have checked bulbs after painful hrs under the dash and replacing bulbs still don’t work.  So when looking at fuse box I noticed that the park tail, Estac trase was missing the guts so no fuse able to be put in..could this be for the panel lights...just a shot in the dark haha
thanks Mel 

put a jumper wire to check it 

if it fixes the problem add a blade style fuse in its own case to remedy the problem 

do not leave wired direct with no fuse 

• Like 1