Newbie with a new project!

Hi Guys, i am very new to this, so please be patient 😀

I have purchased a very special little Pickup Truck, from research i think it's a PLG-222 as the age is 1961.

We have decided to go to go to town with it! Complete renovation with added extras to beef it up a bit.

We have a huge amount of ideas to go with, one of them being......putting in a Datsun 240Z engine inside....🤪

I just thought i'd share this with you all, and while the progress is taking place, i will keep updating you. 

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATY3Zmr8=&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.live.comGetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATY3ZmGetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATY3ZmTQ==&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.live.co

• Like 2
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Ratsun, '61 is really old for a Datsun.

The later 4 cylinder engines make better power, mileage and way lighter. The L six cylinder is a 'boat anchor' and too long to fit. If this is because you have an L24 handy don't do it for this reason. Find a KA24 in single or dual cam maybe an SR20 import engine from Japan

• Like 2
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Welcome to Ratsun, '61 is really old for a Datsun.

The later 4 cylinder engines make better power, mileage and way lighter. The L six cylinder is a 'boat anchor' and too long to fit. If this is because you have an L24 handy don't do it for this reason. Find a KA24 in single or dual cam maybe an SR20 import engine from Japan

Thank you for this info, i will look into this, and see what we have! will keep you guys posted for sure!