Looking for bolt that bleeder screw goes into

1lo620

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You might take it with you to a hydraulic/fitting shop local to you.

I see you're in Renton, I know in Seattle there is Pacific Rubber, might now be the Alaska Rubber group.  You might call and see if they do brake lines, or can recommend another hose shop that does up there,

23 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Drill it, heat with a torch and use an easy out. This would make you superior to a mechanic these days who only know how to replace shit.... never how to fix anything.

I was going to suggest that but most dont have easy out tools available... they are a worthwhile investment.... 

The small ones like to break so use a lot of heat and pay attention or you'll have a broken easy out in your broken bleeder....

I just figure for $15, which I cheaper than buying an easy out set,  just use the bleeder and y fitting and throw the wheel cylinder on the shelf.... 

Well the wheel cylinder that I bought which what is what I was replacing didn't come with that bolt. Just the bleeder bolt. I was going to try to drill it out but I don't have a easy out set. I made look and see if I can find a brake cylinder that comes with that part. I have multiple 620s so having it as back up wouldn't hurt.