320 parts. NL and L

garryk6

Good Evening Datsun Fans!!

Many of you remember the Monster Datsun NL320 I began back in 2004. I have parted several NL’s and L’s and have amassed a lot of parts. I have decided to focus on the stock 63 NL and part out the 64 NL as well as lots of my parts. I am driving over to the west side of Washington later this month to bring the Monster and the parts to my home. There are no mechanical parts for it but there are lots and lots of sheet metal and a fair bit of trim as well as glass. 
I’m starting this thread to see what people are looking for. I like most Datsun folks got into Datsun trucks because they are fun and relatively inexpensive. So I would rather see parts going to folks to fix up their Datsuns than make a killing on prices. That said I probably won’t be giving parts away for free but just let me know what you are looking for and I’ll let you know if I have it. 
Thanks!!

Garry in the Windy City of Ellensburg WA. 

4BCAA992-52A9-40F7-8351-D85CDE3931B5.jpeg

BC447246-685F-4F7A-ADD9-2D4E57BC2D86.jpeg

A1D6FD84-A317-4403-B445-53CAB8FEFE40.jpeg

7E5905AE-15A8-4738-9B88-19100231E29D.jpeg

Edited by garryk6
Add pics
  • Like 2
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for reaching out to the community! I'm the same way with my parts--psyched to see folks bring these cool trucks back to life not trying to get rich. People have been generous with me so I try to do the same.

Do you have any good condition dash knobs or a fuse box cover?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Well the Monster Datsun made it to my home in Ellensburg WA. I have the 64 NL Body with Title and VIN plate for sale as well as a bunch of parts from two L 320 trucks I parted out. Let me know what you need and I’ll take pictures of what I have available. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...