240z (w/RB26) vs NA1 NSX

Im not sure if this is the right place to ask but i am having an existential car crisis and need some outside opinions. Ive had my 240z for about 5 years now and its been in non running project status for about 4 of those years. For some reason i got the idea of owning an NSX stuck in my head. Am i crazy and should i just get back to work on the 240z (after i get my 620 back on the road lol) or should i just sell the whole project and get myself a NSX. Im trying to take everything into account, fun, drivability, and eventually value appreciation (least concern). Help me out guys!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quickly, at the speed of light, turn and kick yourself in the ass. If your 240z was running and now has been non running for 4 years... GET IT RUNNING!!!  If you sell it and get the NSX it will soon be non running too.

• Like 2

lol it was sorta running, it would drive a few minutes before it would bog out and die on me. Eventually pulled the motor to do a frame up restoration. i have removed 100% of the rust on the body, and got a roll bar welded in so right now it sits in the "waiting for paint" stage. I bought the car with the body in like 6 different colors the previous owner was working on the body to get it painted before i bought it off of him.