Fiberglass tonneau cover for 85 720

ThatRandomeGuy

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to ask for measurements, there are 5 different size beds in 1982, short box, long box, kingcab box, and in late 1982 there is a different short box and long box because the regular cab was lengthened a couple inches so the boxes were shortened a couple inches, kingcab boxes were the same size on all trucks no matter what year.

• Like 2

I will be driving up to North Carolina tomorrow to check it out and see if it fits for sure I should have taken measurements and asked for measurements beforehand but I wasn’t thinking and have been working all day. It’s a 2 and a half hour trip and will be kind of a bummer but my girlfriend wants to stop for a hike at issaqueena falls on the way home so it won’t be a total loss if it’s not the right fit.

• Like 1

The cover fits with about a half inch or so “wiggle” room front to back but the the front hinge piece needs the bracket welded so that could be the issue but is a solid Leonard cover. No pics bc as soon as I got home, I left Monday morning to come to the beach with the family. Looks good but I thought it would be blue from the look of the pictures to match the red and white on the truck LOL it’s a dark green color

• Like 1