5 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

I guess it has been working on me! He gets under my skin so bad. This behavior just churns my stomach. We should have much better representing us. I was just listening to the Maine CDC Dr. I don't pay that much attention to subject but the Man runs an amazing meeting. Articulate, sharp, He handles the reporters evenly, the good and the ones trying to put words in his mouth or skewing the data. This is the type of individual I want as a leader. I just wanted some clarity. Thanks. Frankendat

No worries mate. If I didn't think you were worth talking too, I wouldn't have taken the time. Bummed I didn't get the rifle right, with the box magazine, knew it wasn't an M1, forgot about the M1A.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really SJW, really? If Joe Rogan is transphobic for not supporting unnecessary elective  irreversible  medical procedures on children WTF.....and now he jokes about Jenner, likely because Joe is comedian and I thought it was funny. This is identity politics, this is the world the Democrats want, why would anyone support this madness.https://news.yahoo.com/joe-rogan-suggests-kardashian-b-212753587.html

• Like 1
  •  
  •  
  • 563 posts
  • Cars:82 720, 68 beetle + dailies

Yep spend the winter in Florida. All kinds of controlled burning down there. Helps to remove some of the exotics plants also.

this exactly 

we used to do controlled burns to minimize risk till government and air quality people stepped in the way 

maybe we could ask god to keep the lightning to himself 

maybe we could ask the arsonists and protesters to work from home and burn their own houses down 

NEXT 

Edited by Ranman72

Bigtanker Not to get off this thread subject

standard early model with GI parts. really its a cool shooting rifle but I would not call it a super accurate weapon as most people think they are.

They have holding zero issues if the wood gets wet. That's why Vietnam they issue fiberglass stocks

This was a early model and the stock fitment isn't great I had to fill in the wood as it rocks.  I just wanted one as my dad had one in the army in Germany in the 60s. They are not a rifle you want to carry around huning for a long period

I could have got a Berretta BM59(garand/M14 kinda clone) before this but they don't have a scope mount.

Im not a gun guy much anymore Im more in to old argentine mausers.  2  jap arisakas. CZs

I don't hunt much anymore and when I did with my cousins in Hana Maui it was a German Puma knife

this WW2 M1 carbine was just for looks was never used

heinz0127.jpg

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
  • Like 3

Remember when that nit wit trump imposed a tariff on Canadian aluminum and shot himself in the foot???? This is what happens when a meddlesome non expert on economics thinks he's an expert. Didn't check to see how much they depend on aluminum to manufacture stuff in the states?? Well smarter and cooled heads have reversed this. So we get to sell you our aluminum and you get to keep building stuff with it. Marriage made in heaven.

• Like 1

A lot in this country and abroad have bought into the Democrat medias narrative lock, stock, and barrel, that is all they do and have done for the last 4 years with such hate for Trump, they use everything Trump does/says and tear it apart with a fine tooth comb, then produce something for the sheeple of the world to soak up with every brain cell they have left, one can only soak in so much with such a simple mind to start with, how can people like that actually figure out on their own what is real and what is fiction, and these people vote, these people are a Democrat Politicians wet dream.

It has been a 4+ year long negative Democrat media campaign against Trump since he announced he was running for President of the United States, if they put even half the effort into doing the job they were elected to do we would not be where we are today, Democrat Politicians and likely more than half of the Republican Politicians and the elite that have bought them are why we are where we are at today.

In my life time I cannot recall ever witnessing politicians going after the President like these politicians have for the last 4 years, people like them should not be in politics, they should be doing something that don't take a high IQ like digging ditches with a pick and shovel or passing out flyers for people that actually work for a living, stuff that cannot be screwed up too bad when a mistake is made, a job that does not impact others lives.

I did not vote for Trump in 2016, but there is no way I could vote for anyone else this coming election, in my opinion if Trump wins the next 4 years should be about term limits for all politicians and taking the money out of politics, if that don't happen this country is lost, it will also be lost if they kill him as nobody like him(believes in our Constitution as it is) will ever become President again, if Biden wins I wonder how long it will be before there are no elections anymore.

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, wayno said:

A lot in this country and abroad have bought into the Democrat medias narrative lock, stock, and barrel, that is all they do and have done for the last 4 years with such hate for Trump, they use everything Trump does/says and tear it apart with a fine tooth comb, then produce something for the sheeple of the world to soak up with every brain cell they have left, one can only soak in so much with such a simple mind to start with, how can people like that actually figure out on their own what is real and what is fiction, and these people vote, these people are a Democrat Politicians wet dream.

I think you kinda confusing 2 things here. 1. There isn't a Democrat media - though some media station lean one way more than others. 

Number 2 - Nit picking everything a president has done is what people do. Remember: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama_tan_suit_controversy ???

A President, just like any member of public service are open to critique. Some of it justified, some not. Problem is Trump opens his mouth and says stupid shit all the time, same just like he tweets dumb shit all the time, so it's quite easy to criticize him. 

Example: Trump says yesterday that a "heard mentality" will save us from Covid. He obviously meant "Heard immunity" but even that isn't supported by science, so not only did he misspeak (which who cares, why nitpick this stupid shit?) but he's wrong by not following the science. (should be critisized). 

... should be about term limits for all politicians and taking the money out of politics, if that don't happen this country is lost...

1000000000 percent this. 

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

I think you kinda confusing 2 things here. 1. There isn't a Democrat media - though some media station lean one way more than others. 

Number 2 - Nit picking everything a president has done is what people do. Remember: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama_tan_suit_controversy ???

A President, just like any member of public service are open to critique. Some of it justified, some not. Problem is Trump opens his mouth and says stupid shit all the time, same just like he tweets dumb shit all the time, so it's quite easy to criticize him. 

Example: Trump says yesterday that a "heard mentality" will save us from Covid. He obviously meant "Heard immunity" but even that isn't supported by science, so not only did he misspeak (which who cares, why nitpick this stupid shit?) but he's wrong by not following the science. (should be critiqued). 

I am confused about nothing.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

Example: Trump says yesterday that a "heard mentality" will save us from Covid. He obviously meant "Heard immunity" but even that isn't supported by science, so not only did he misspeak (which who cares, why nitpick this stupid shit?) but he's wrong by not following the science. (should be critisized). 

1000000000 percent this. 

I think you mean "Herd" 

And while the media is not Democrat, it is very Liberal and highly biased. This is not an exaggeration of it either. They pile on non stop, misquote and knock him down for anything. The man actually did something real to get nominated for the Nobel Prize vs. Obama getting it for the sake of getting it. And when someone does report the facts or some semblance of truth, they are not Right Wing propaganda and are to be dismissed, yet the big Alphabet Networks keep pushing their agenda. 

Where others get praised, the medial finds an angle to make him look bad. Of they just ignore the story at all if they can't find an angle to shoot him down. 

And you know this is true. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BrothersGarage said:

1000000000 percent this. 

Ideally he should be the epitome of diplomacy and leadership, the best his party has to offer. Infallible, decisive, righteous and deserving of the office .... and he's none of these things except the best his party has to offer... and even this is debatable.  A narcissist neither cares nor listens to criticism so who's feelings are really hurt here??? Politicians earn and deserve every bit of shit thrown at them. I know I don't rag at Biden as much as I could because I was taught not to tease retards. Oh yeah it's not retard now. Mentally challenged or defect. Doesn't have the same kick does it?  

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Ideally he should be the epitome of diplomacy and leadership, the best his party has to offer. Infallible, decisive, righteous and deserving of the office .... and he's none of these things except the best his party has to offer... and even this is debatable.  A narcissist neither cares nor listens to criticism so who's feelings are really hurt here??? Politicians earn and deserve every bit of shit thrown at them. I know I don't rag at Biden as much as I could because I was taught not to tease retards. Oh yeah it's not retard now. Mentally challenged or defect. Doesn't have the same kick does it?  

Diplomacy and Leadership? All i see is this guy getting shit done. Who cares what he says, sorry if he is not sweet talking your panties off like that Statesman Obama. 

America needed a fucking jolt and the Left didn't like it! They like being fucking lazy and ramming shit down our throats, and 8 years of their shit was enough!

They keep trying all kinds of shit to get him out, but they just keep making him stronger! 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

Diplomacy and Leadership? All i see is this guy getting shit done. Who cares what he says, sorry if he is not sweet talking your panties off like that Statesman Obama. 

America needed a fucking jolt and the Left didn't like it! They like being fucking lazy and ramming shit down our throats, and 8 years of their shit was enough!

They keep trying all kinds of shit to get him out, but they just keep making him stronger! 

Can you give me some examples of him getting shit done besides what he got nominated for a nobel prize for? Because I've seen a lot of him fucking stuff up like all the trade wars, saluting north korean dictators, being best friends with Putin (and ignoring the bounties placed on US soldiers), trying to buy Greenland, calling other countries shitholes,  wants to withdraw from the WHO during a pandemic, ect. He has made us a laughing stock on the world stage. 

What was rammed down your throat in 8 years of the Obama era? Universal heathcare and?

Trump is doing his own job of doing shit to get himself removed - hence the impeachment. Referring to dead soldiers losers and suckers. Aligning himself with shitheels like Steve Bannon,. Devos in charge of US Education, DeJoy as Postmaster General. Using the Justice department to shield himself from rape allegations from before he was a president. Fighting to withhold his taxes all the way up to the supreme court. Failed in disclosing and divesting from his global conflicts of interest. Hiding data on climate change on the EPA website. Hiding of transcripts of communications between him and Putin. Hiding of transcripts of communications between him an MBS. Forcing all Covid reporting to go though his admin rather than the CDC.(and all the regulatory capture that's happened.)

Yes people are stupid for being overly critical of him on stupid shit - but he has also done a ton shit to warrant criticism and it's stupid to dismiss all that because some snowflake doesn't like that he said "grabbem by the pussy" .  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

1000000000 percent this. 

I think you're the one confused.No wait,you're not confused.You've been brainwashed.Some media leans one way more than others ? Most media leans hard left,shit they're beyond left anymore.They're fucking crazy.And no i'm not a huge fan of Fox.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, john510 said:

I think you're the one confused.No wait,you're not confused.You've been brainwashed.Some media leans one way more than others ? Most media leans hard left,shit they're beyond left anymore.They're fucking crazy.And no i'm not a huge fan of Fox.

I try and read sources OUTSIDE of the US because most of our media is fucking garbage. Reuters / BBC / TheGuardian / The Hill / Wall Street Journal is who I usually check with - and even then if something seems off then I look for other sources.

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/the-chart-version-3-0-what-exactly-are-we-reading/

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • Like 1