Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, wayno said:

Does everyone know what is going to happen if Trump wins, think about it, what will the Democrats do, they will challenge the election, and they will keep challenging it till inauguration day, what do you think happens then, does anyone know, I do but lets see who guesses right first.

If it’s close, it will be a clusterfuck months no matter who wins. If trump wins there will be peaceful protests and uncompensated retail exchanges. Aka riots and looting, for the guys in the back.

if Biden wins, the right tucks their tail. 

a trump win must be substantial, an absolute landslide. Even then, the left will not give up easy. “Must not concede under any circumstances” as a drunk witch once said. 

My opinion, there will be attempts to commit voting fraud like no other. The mail in ballots will be a complete shit show. Hanging chads times 10.

• Like 6

He is not doing well in the polls against what is basically a corpse. Biden shouldn't buy green bananas, he may be wasting bananas he doesn't get a chance to eat. This election is insanity. Let's check back in a couple of months and realize how naive our assumptions are now. WTF I am just a spectator in this shitshow now! Honestly I hope things work out for the best, we have a long road to some type of normalcy.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

He is not doing well in the polls against what is basically a corpse. Biden shouldn't buy green bananas, he may be wasting bananas he doesn't get a chance to eat. This election is insanity. Let's check back in a couple of months and realize how naive our assumptions are now. WTF I am just a spectator in this shitshow now! Honestly I hope things work out for the best, we have a long road to some type of normalcy.

Remember what the polls said about trump vs. Hillery. She didn't take into account all the Russian f/b trolls. She still thinks she won and Bill is the first lady.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I didn't figure it out on my own unless you call going and talking to a really smart guy and asking questions as figuring it out on my own, I spent more than 2 hours talking/asking questions and listening, He kept telling me he was proud of me as i suspect he didn't think I was as informed as I was, he tested me a few times by mentioning something and i would interrupt him and telling him where he was going, he kept smiling.

31 minutes ago, john510 said:

I knew getting a C- in my High School American Government class would pay off someday.

I expect to keep all this crap from going down the Democrats are going to have to lose control of Congress and not get control of the Senate, although I didn't get into this aspect as i didn't think to talk to him about that, I wish I had, I am positive I can make a list of new questions and call him and ask if I could come over again, he showed me a photo of the power poles that were sabotaged with a chainsaw up in Snohomish County, he told me Enslee was putting Covid patients in nursing homes to get them out of the hospitals, I have no idea if that is why so many elderly died up there in them nursing homes, maybe it was later, I don't know the specifics of that.

The power poles that were sabotaged link.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/crime/chainsaw-vandal-cutting-down-power-poles-in-snohomish-county-draws-attention-from-fbi/281-b9c5436c-f19a-418c-979e-f6ef459eca24

14 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

I don't fear much of an attack on the second amendment. Campaign promises rarely get fulfilled. Gun rights are poison to politicians on either side of the isle and they are afraid to touch the subject because of the blowback. Obama was in 8 years and the scare tactics only drove up gun sales and caused shortages of ammo due to hoarding. The only real federal law I remember in my lifetime that had any real effect was the high capacity magine ban that was allowed to sunset out of existence. I will piss a couple of people off but I am for a more stringent background check if it keeps a whackjob from clearing out a kindergarten. I have had my concealed permit for over 25 years and distinctly remember leaving the class thinking that about 6 incompetent Morons who should not even hold a firearm now have a permit. I don't believe the fear mongering the feds are coming for my guns. Now local city laws are another issue. That's what you should be afraid of. New York for example.

It took a while to type this up, but it is Sunday and the topic is important to me.

There is not much I can say, without repeating myself and if it didn't convince the first time, it won't convince the second. I obtained a concealed permit when they were first offered, but let it lapse. When young and strong and carrying,  I understood it meant having to walk away from confrontation. If armed, it is your responsibility to not initiate (absent compelling evidence that life is in danger). It is your responsibility to deescalate and walk away. An armed society is a polite society. I don't care if someone is pissing on your car, while screaming vulgarities at your family, if armed walk away. So, I quit carrying. Now,  I am old and not in fighting shape, but I keep procrastinating the CCW.  Anyway, I  try to walk away from assholes, but everyone has a breaking point and I have been arrested for battery a couple of times.

I believe in justice and the justice system in America sucks. All and all, I have a pretty thick skin and avoid conflict. When the BLM/Antifa were protesting in my town,  I made sure to be far away.  Because, watching the Portland/Seattle BLM/Antifa protesters swarming people walking or driving by, I really wouldn't like that.  It is impossible to known what would happen if I was in that situation. But to be in that situation, and be forced to submit or forfeit gun rights, forced to submit and government refuses to prosecute those damaging  property and trying to intimidate, that is not hyperbole, it is a horrific fact in Portland. I put time and money into my old automobiles, the same as most on this site. My builds go slow because projects are for "extra money"  and extra money, especially recently is rare, which I think is also, the same as most on this site. I would take great offense if someone intentionally damaged or stole my property. Even the rusty, but rare, stuff in my garage that is only worth anything at all to a select number of people, to most, like my wife, it is junk. Under current laws, if I catch someone intentionally damaging or stealing my junk I cannot shoot them, which I don't like, but accept. But, not being able to stop them for fear of being forced to relinquish my firearms??!! If you want to hide your head in the sand , then there's nothing I can do and I admit it is speculation, although speculation based on the observed fact that the majority of millennial and younger generations, take freedom for granted, and fail to appreciate the Bill of Rights. I cannot envision the aforementioned generations (the majority)standing strong for the second amendment, which will provide opportunity to gut the second amendment. Their goal is to prohibit an armed citizenry, but since that would be difficult, the fall back and more likely plan is to create a system that allows the wealthy, government officials, and the police to remain armed, all others forced to relinquish.

Biden can and claims will enact federal regulations, by executive order. The first being modification of misdemeanor domestic violence  charges to entail forced firearm relinquishment, I remember the debate when firearm confiscation was purposed for conviction of misdemeanor domestic violence. I am sure it is achieved on the net somewhere. I was one of the people opposed to the measure. The proponents rolled their eyes and scoffed "no one is trying to take your guns away" and now the proposal is a charge (not conviction) of misdemeanor domestic violence is automatic (no trial) relinquishment of firearms, enforced by federal agencies. If Biden wins a federal domestic violence firearm relinquishment is certain. If Biden wins and Democrats win control the house and Senate it is very, very likely that any conviction of battery will result in firearm relinquishment. Yes, they are trying to take guns away.  Ruby Ridge is an example of federal agencies enforcing federal regulation. The official reason used by the ATF to invade Ruby Ridge was that Weaver sold a shotgun that had a barrel length of less than 16 inches, in violation of federal law.You mentioned more concern for local laws, the Biden website promises to aide state and local police with federal agencies for purposes of firearm relinquishment.

Let's talk about background checks. First they already exist (for anyone believes they do not) and conviction of a felony, will in the majority of cases, make someone ineligible to own a firearm. Everyone is worried about the psycho shooter, but stricter background checks would not have prevented the psycho shooter from acquiring a firearm in, I believe all, but I am certain most, mass casualty events.

If you believe in freedom of speech you might hear things you don't like. (Although I strongly agree  with the "fighting words doctrine" that has been sadly nurtured, by case law. I believe you should have the right to talk yourself into a fat lip)

If you believe in the freedom of firearm ownership you might get shot (depending on where you live the chance increases or decreases, but even with all the liberal media propaganda, it isn't very likely.) Without firearm ownership, you are dependent on the government to protect you and your family. Protection, as demonstrated dramatically by recent events, that surrenders at the slightest pressure from masked miscreants, leaving you defenseless and alone.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, frankendat said:

It took a while to type this up, but it is Sunday and the topic is important to me.

There is not much I can say, without repeating myself and if it didn't convince the first time, it won't convince the second. I obtained a concealed permit when they were first offered, but let it lapse. When young and strong and carrying,  I understood it meant having to walk away from confrontation. If armed, it is your responsibility to not initiate (absent compelling evidence that life is in danger). It is your responsibility to deescalate and walk away. An armed society is a polite society. I don't care if someone is pissing on your car, while screaming vulgarities at your family, if armed walk away. So, I quit carrying. Now,  I am old and not in fighting shape, but I keep procrastinating the CCW.  Anyway, I  try to walk away from assholes, but everyone has a breaking point and I have been arrested for battery a couple of times.

I believe in justice and the justice system in America sucks. All and all, I have a pretty thick skin and avoid conflict. When the BLM/Antifa were protesting in my town,  I made sure to be far away.  Because, watching the Portland/Seattle BLM/Antifa protesters swarming people walking or driving by, I really wouldn't like that.  It is impossible to known what would happen if I was in that situation. But to be in that situation, and be forced to submit or forfeit gun rights, forced to submit and government refuses to prosecute those damaging  property and trying to intimidate, that is not hyperbole, it is a horrific fact in Portland. I put time and money into my old automobiles, the same as most on this site. My builds go slow because projects are for "extra money"  and extra money, especially recently is rare, which I think is also, the same as most on this site. I would take great offense if someone intentionally damaged or stole my property. Even the rusty, but rare, stuff in my garage that is only worth anything at all to a select number of people, to most, like my wife, it is junk. Under current laws, if I catch someone intentionally damaging or stealing my junk I cannot shoot them, which I don't like, but accept. But, not being able to stop them for fear of being forced to relinquish my firearms??!! If you want to hide your head in the sand , then there's nothing I can do and I admit it is speculation, although speculation based on the observed fact that the majority of millennial and younger generations, take freedom for granted, and fail to appreciate the Bill of Rights. I cannot envision the aforementioned generations (the majority)standing strong for the second amendment, which will provide opportunity to gut the second amendment. Their goal is to prohibit an armed citizenry, but since that would be difficult, the fall back and more likely plan is to create a system that allows the wealthy, government officials, and the police to remain armed, all others forced to relinquish.

Biden can and claims will enact federal regulations, by executive order. The first being modification of misdemeanor domestic violence  charges to entail forced firearm relinquishment, I remember the debate when firearm confiscation was purposed for conviction of misdemeanor domestic violence. I am sure it is achieved on the net somewhere. I was one of the people opposed to the measure. The proponents rolled their eyes and scoffed "no one is trying to take your guns away" and now the proposal is a charge (not conviction) of misdemeanor domestic violence is automatic (no trial) relinquishment of firearms, enforced by federal agencies. If Biden wins a federal domestic violence firearm relinquishment is certain. If Biden wins and Democrats win control the house and Senate it is very, very likely that any conviction of battery will result in firearm relinquishment. Yes, they are trying to take guns away.  Ruby Ridge is an example of federal agencies enforcing federal regulation. The official reason used by the ATF to invade Ruby Ridge was that Weaver sold a shotgun that had a barrel length of less than 16 inches, in violation of federal law.You mentioned more concern for local laws, the Biden website promises to aide state and local police with federal agencies for purposes of firearm relinquishment.

Let's talk about background checks. First they already exist (for anyone believes they do not) and conviction of a felony, will in the majority of cases, make someone ineligible to own a firearm. Everyone is worried about the psycho shooter, but stricter background checks would not have prevented the psycho shooter from acquiring a firearm in, I believe all, but I am certain most, mass casualty events.

If you believe in freedom of speech you might hear things you don't like. (Although I strongly agree  with the "fighting words doctrine" that has been sadly nurtured, by case law. I believe you should have the right to talk yourself into a fat lip)

If you believe in the freedom of firearm ownership you might get shot (depending on where you live the chance increases or decreases, but even with all the liberal media propaganda, it isn't very likely.) Without firearm ownership, you are dependent on the government to protect you and your family. Protection, as demonstrated dramatically by recent events, that surrenders at the slightest pressure from masked miscreants, leaving you defenseless and alone.

I get your point and thanks for the response. We share the love for our rusty junk that most people would wonder why we would be upset if it was damaged. Other than that we live in different worlds. I live very rural where everybody has guns, carry open or concealed no permit necessary. The only crime has been multiple breaking and entering cases by mice and nocturnal burglary of the bird feeder by deer. I did almost get "shot" by a skunk last week when taking dinner scraps to the compost pile but that is about all I have to worry about. That being said there is a 9mm in my nightstand. I sleep better that way. The Democrats are in a tight place as far as passing additional laws. Their narrative that a certain population suffers mass incarceration despite having their day in court leaves them kind of impotent to pass more laws that would incarcerate more people. 

• Like 1

2 cops ambushed this weekend?????????

I lay money that person and all those that were at the hospital saying the cops to die will vote for Joe Biden

If Joe Wins the elections the stock market will go down.

Blacks will not get their jobs back as predicted. people will now work from home

China will increase jobs since Joe will remove the 25% import tax on Chinese goods

Gas and electricity will go up due to regulations

Assault weapons will be on the chopping block and then semi auto pistols.

Trumps supporters WILL NOT Riot and burn their citys down!!!!!!!!!!! This a can garentee

• Like 8
14 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Ask him what the winning trump supporters will do about this when they storm the capitol.

13 hours ago, wayno said:

Who are "they"?

For you wayno.

Ask him what the winning trump supporters will do about this when the winning trump supporters storm the capitol.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

I get your point and thanks for the response. We share the love for our rusty junk that most people would wonder why we would be upset if it was damaged. Other than that we live in different worlds. I live very rural where everybody has guns, carry open or concealed no permit necessary. The only crime has been multiple breaking and entering cases by mice and nocturnal burglary of the bird feeder by deer. I did almost get "shot" by a skunk last week when taking dinner scraps to the compost pile but that is about all I have to worry about. That being said there is a 9mm in my nightstand. I sleep better that way. The Democrats are in a tight place as far as passing additional laws. Their narrative that a certain population suffers mass incarceration despite having their day in court leaves them kind of impotent to pass more laws that would incarcerate more people. 

Wow, you are fortunate, and I am jealous, hold on to it for as long as you can and fight to keep it. Where I grew up, in Idaho, it was very much the same, as you describe, then people started to migrate to the state and were welcomed with open arms. But the migration went from a trickle, to a stream,to a river and now it is a tidal wave .an invasion. I understand it is every American's right to live where they want, but the new residents bring with them the  same ideals that destroyed, the cities and towns, they abandoned. And I, like many of my fellow Idahoans,  didn't realize it was an invasion, until it was too late. For example, in the basement of the high school I attended there was an indoor shooting range, complete with a locker of Winchester Model 52's available to students. The Model 52 is a fine weapon and, at the time, my family lacked the resources to buy one.It didn't matter, I was allowed to use the rifles stored in the high school and earned  the NRA youth shooting medals. One more thing, the NRA sponsored this range, use of the range, use of the rifle, and instruction, were provided free of charge.

While I was away for college (not that I would have made any difference) a woman from California was elected to some high ranking public school position, I forget the title, because I didn't vote. I realized that voting was important, but whoever won, my life didn't change much. I didn't  understand  the  damage possible. The first thing that newly transplanted  Democrat accomplished was destroying the high school range, the equipment, the rifles,everything. I mention this as a cautionary tale. I didn't realize that it was an invasion,until it was too late. I will not make that same mistake twice.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

For you wayno.

Ask him what the winning trump supporters will do about this when the winning trump supporters storm the capitol.

I don't expect that will happen unless the Democrat politicians in the house refuse to except the results of him winning and Pelosi tries to take office, shit will likely hit the fan then, if this happens I am hoping that the military is sane enough to not start killing its own citizens when Pelosi tells them to send troops in to get control, the outcome of this election depends on how many crazy people there are in our political system, but again I am wondering if there is really a way to have a legitimate election anymore, the Democrat Politicians have never excepted him as President since the 2016 election, they have done everything they can think of to divide this country since the 2018 election when they won back control of the Congress, I would call them children the way they have acted, but they are not children they are adults with an agenda, and that agenda is not representing the people of this nation, they represent what they consider the ruling class, the ones that pay them to make laws that benefit only them or people like them(the elite).

Elite

In political and sociological theory, the elite (French élite, from Latin eligere, to select or to sort out) are a small group of powerful people who hold a disproportionate amount of wealth, privilege, political power, or skill in a society.

• Like 3