Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Yes, and my family would raise that innocent child as its own in love.  Ben Shapiro says it more eloquently than I if you want more reasoning:

A noble proclamation. As far as Ben Shaprio,I like him, he reminds me of a little badger or hedgehog, but I disagree with him on this issue. It isn't a subject worth debate, because we disagree on the fundamental premise, the intrinsic value of human life. Mr. Shaprio believes it exists, I do not.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, john510 said:

Too late,he said it and will always be a racist

If Biden is elected, then the information will be used to justify riots--I mean peaceful protests (with a "few" unidentified violent looters), camping, and burning buildings on Pennsylvania Avenue  and throwing rocks at the windows of the White House.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

Silly question, there are no violent "radical" BLM or Democrat protesters. The violence committed at these "protests" is Trump supporters in disguise as BLM/Antifa Democrats. It is not a bunch of entitled assholes that have yet to realize the clarity of an well earned beating.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Things and people's views change in 43 years. That is, except Ratsun.

trump was winning naacp awards and hanging with al sharpton until he ran for president. Now he’s literally hitler. 

so yeah I guess people’s views do change. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 9/10/2020 at 11:59 PM, ratpatrol66 said:

So answer me this about abortion. If a girl/woman were raped/molested would you expect her to have the baby? Would you want your daughter, sister, wife to have a baby born of a rape? I worked with a guy who's wife was raped as a young girl. She had the kid and he is FUCKED UP!!! Tell me your thoughts on this??? 

this is one of the main reasons abortion should be kept legal 

your body your choice 

7 hours ago, Draker said:

trump was winning naacp awards and hanging with al sharpton until he ran for president. Now he’s literally hitler. 

so yeah I guess people’s views do change. 

I don't believe that is true change of view but political expedience. Trump has been a Republican, a Reform Party, a Democrat and back to Republican. What ever fits to get you in. Sway with the wind. 

With his personality, being a dick-tater  is a foregone conclusion.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, frankendat said:

Silly question, there are no violent "radical" BLM or Democrat protesters. The violence committed at these "protests" is Trump supporters in disguise as BLM/Antifa Democrats. It is not a bunch of entitled assholes that have yet to realize the clarity of an well earned beating.  

Are you saying these acts of violence are Trump supporters ? or am i misunderstanding this ? 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, john510 said:

Are you saying these acts of violence are Trump supporters ? or am i misunderstanding this ? 

Nope. I was trying my hand at sarcasm, i know it is difficult to make sarcasm work in type and should be avoided, but I forget. Especially, attempts (like mine) that try to be sarcastic by creating a situation, so unbelievably stupid, it could not possibly be true. These attempts at sarcasm fail, because the current reality is so unbelievably stupid. Anything, regardless of how completely, objectively, factually, wrong, some organization, gang, or facebook group, will claim it is right. Jordon Peterson gives a good explanation of how this is a result of post modernism dominating education. Anyway, thank you for pointing out the potential for confusion in my post.

AD510nok's post, pasted below, expresses better, what I was trying to say.

1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

rightwing.jpg

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, frankendat said:

Nope. I was trying my hand at sarcasm, i know it is difficult to make sarcasm work in type and should be avoided, but I forget. Especially, attempts (like mine) that try to be sarcastic by creating a situation, so unbelievably stupid, it could not possibly be true. These attempts at sarcasm fail, because the current reality is so unbelievably stupid. Anything, regardless of how completely, objectively, factually, wrong, some organization, gang, or facebook group, will claim it is right. Jordon Peterson gives a good explanation of how this is a result of post modernism dominating education. Anyway, thank you for pointing out the potential for confusion in my post.

AD510nok's post, pasted below, expresses better, what I was trying to say.

Thanks for clearing that up.Sarcasm can be hard to see when it's typed.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I don't believe that is true change of view but political expedience. Trump has been a Republican, a Reform Party, a Democrat and back to Republican. What ever fits to get you in. Sway with the wind. 

With his personality, being a dick-tater  is a foregone conclusion.

I do not see confusion or contradiction in Trump's history. Trump is and has, very consistently and sometimes with skill, operated in a manner that is most beneficial for Trump. At present, my interests and Trumps interests are significantly aligned and I will support Trump in anyway I can, until our interests significantly diverge. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I do not see confusion or contradiction in Trump's history. Trump is and has, very consistently and sometimes with skill, operated in a manner that is most beneficial for Trump. At present, my interests and Trumps interests are significantly aligned and I will support Trump in anyway I can, until our interests significantly diverge. 

Ya fucking think????? It's ALL about HIM!!!! .... or was that another misunderstood sarcasm? and it should read ...

Trump is and has, very consistently and sometimes with skill, operated in a manner that is most beneficial for America.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Cops arrest four for arson - including man who LIVE STREAMED fire he is accused of starting - as death toll from wildfires climbs to 29 and Oregon officials warn of 'mass fatality event'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8721359/Evacuate-Wildfires-grow-Oregon-500K-flee.html

Shoot the fucker on site!! And then set them on fire!! 

• Like 3