37 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

So answer me this about abortion. If a girl/woman were raped/molested would you expect her to have the baby? Would you want your daughter, sister, wife to have a baby born of a rape? I worked with a guy who's wife was raped as a young girl. She had the kid and he is FUCKED UP!!! Tell me your thoughts on this??? 

Cant speak for anyone else, i think it's policies that incentivise family destruction that then lead to more abortions that is disturbing. I think most people are concerned about the stuff shown here for example https://www.grrtl.org/genocide/ that gets em riled up. If this sort of issue wasnt an issue then circumstances like you have mentioned would be perhaps not caught up in the wider argument. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

So answer me this about abortion. If a girl/woman were raped/molested would you expect her to have the baby? Would you want your daughter, sister, wife to have a baby born of a rape? I worked with a guy who's wife was raped as a young girl. She had the kid and he is FUCKED UP!!! Tell me your thoughts on this??? 

Yes, and my family would raise that innocent child as its own in love.  Ben Shapiro says it more eloquently than I if you want more reasoning:

First 2 minutes:

5:57-10:03:

• Like 3

In this day and age there are contraceptives to prevent pregnancy. Some people seem to think abortion is a form of contraception. How many abortions in the US per year? Over 600,000 in 2016 and a little less today. These can't all be rape, just ignorance and unpreparedness for doing what comes natural. Religion does this no favor and is mostly or in large part most of the cause. What's the difference between abstinence and contraception? They both deny pregnancy. Religions promote this because then want stable marriages and family units producing more members. It's time they disappeared. 

38 minutes ago, john510 said:

Time what disappears ? Religion ? 

Religion isn't going away, but just like when it was created, it needs to be modified to fit today's times. 

Turns out we can Eat pork and survive, we don't have to stone women for having their periods and so on. Now we can prevent unwanted pregnancies, because people just like to screw. 

I was really hoping the current Pope would start really changing things, but I guess it would be too much for some. Supporting gays was a bit much for quite a few, supporting birth control would make heads explode! 

Template | Modern Problems Require Modern Solutions | Know Your Meme

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

Biden finally mentioned on CNN that Trump MCA deal is better than NAFTA.

3.5 % unemployment!!!!!!!!! before the Covid.

Beat that

anybody??????????????????

obama took credit for this... 3 years after leaving office. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

I was really hoping the current Pope would start really changing things, but I guess it would be too much for some. Supporting gays was a bit much for quite a few, supporting birth control would make heads explode! 

But supporting/protecting/denying a problem with priest pedophiles wouldn't? Fuck him.

No birth control = unplanned pregnancies = abortions? How many Catholics in that 600,000????? The church has a unique opportunity to help the world and it still thinks big families mean more members. Only place left is South America.

It's a biological imperative to fuck. Fucking is primarily for recreation but it can lead to procreation. The church demands no contraception and gets more new members. It's been going steadily down hill with attendance and good riddance. Why? because thousands of years old when there were only 150 t0 300 million people on the entire planet. Two thousand years ago the Roman Empire was about 50 million people. Yeah if you invent a religion you want large families. No sex out of wedlock forces horny people to wed providing a stable environment for successful child rearing. No homos allowed simply because they don't breed.

• Like 1

I think the church DOMINATES and even OPPRESSES their lives but they are basically brain washed cult members..

“The only difference between a cult and a religion is the amount of real estate they own”

“My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can”....... F Zapa

"In a cult, there's a guy at the top that knows it's a scam. In a religion, that guy is long dead."

46 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

No birth control = unplanned pregnancies = abortions? How many Catholics in that 600,000????? The church has a unique opportunity to help the world and it still thinks big families mean more members. Only place left is South America.

I have argued with those that oppose contraception and Abortion, but then I ask, what if we can prevent abortion by using contraception? 

And round and round it goes. 

• Like 1

Police 👮 Officers have AGAIN CONFIRMED they’ve been arresting arsonists who’ve been walking the streets with AR’s and other weapons, BLOWTORCHES & gas cans, INTENTIONALLY starting these forest 🔥
Antif@ is waging WAR in America, and our media is gaslighting the public by stating these claims are outright false. 👉https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/11/tech/qanon-oregon-fire-conspiracy-theory/index.html

• Like 2

https://theintercept.com/2020/09/10/oregon-police-beg-public-stop-calling-false-reports-blaming-antifa-wildfires/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/antifa-starting-fires-oregon/

Maybe antifa doing all the phone ins to overwhelm the fire and police. Maybe 'Mike's Theorem" that states that for every true fact there is an equal and opposite fact, that is equally true.  Gene, what do we do? Who do we believe?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, john510 said:

I've seen nothing here i would consider radical.

Most ideas I have are considered radical. I worked in government a very  long time ago (low level stuff)

Living in Idaho, overpopulation has been a lifelong concern. Watching the slow destruction of the land I love (destruction has dramatically increased since 2000) I listened and debated those with religious procreation ideals and no one changed their position. Even the smallest of change , for example,  capping the tax reductions for children at 2 (not applied retroactively) was met with such opposition, that if I spent a lifetime in politics and only managed to make this one change, it would define my political career. Removing the finical incentive for  procreation is the least radical of my ideas . I fail to see legitimate objection to the  policy (Aside  from  general grumbling regarding government.)  Attempting to change minds  on issues  that have legitimate points both pro and con is unfathomable .

• Like 1