12 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Thanks, I understand your perspective better now!

No worries mate. You might have noticed, all the agencies mentioned the Biden guns paper are federal. Disarming citizens and establishing a federal police force are right out of the communist playbook.

Remember the bloodshed at Ruby Ridge, for a glimpse of the problems of a federal police force. The founding father's were against a federal police force and technically, it is prohibited by the Constitution. However, federal "agencies" have usurped Constitutional prohibition. I have no doubt that policing by federal agencies, filled with military veterans,  armored troop carriers, Bradley's and M16's  is the  embodiment of what Posse Comitatus was trying to prevent.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Skip to 1:25 and on.... Posits injecting disinfectant. You are right it wasn't bleach it was disenfectant. Jesus titty fucking christ how fucking stupid is he????

Skip to 123

Jesus Christ it looks like he is injecting Cheetos juice in his head!

11 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

It only shows how much you don't actually look into what you opine over.

11 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4871122/user-clip-trump-asks-uv-light-disinfectant-injected-body

But yeah he said "Inject Bleach."

He was also paraphrasing what the doctors were explaining to him as well.  that don't matter either.

🤪

Apology accepted Matt! 

I am still confused on how anyone can defend the Man. He has spun out of control even worse in the last couple of weeks. I can understand trying to defend the party but Defending the Man is beyond Me. 

9 hours ago, Thomas said:

Or, more accurately, the problems he's caused 🙂 

Six people with an average of 48 years in politics,Trump has three years and he's caused the problems ? Be specific as to what problems Trump has created that didn't exist before he got elected.

• Like 1

I suppose there are carry over problems from the last president(s) some may never be solved, but there are always new unforeseen ones for the new. .... shit happens. Then there are stupid blunders.

Building 'The Wall'

Trade war with china. True it's a problem but in the long run may be ok.

Troop pull out in Syria and fucking the Kurds over. Serious black eye for America

Legitimizing Kim by meeting with him at border for basically a photo op. What a idiot to call him 'rocket man' then be shaking his hand.

Not confronting Putin, in fact the opposite.

Mishandling of co-vid, ignorance, apathy, no leadership....

Interference and meddling into investigations and divisive tweeting comments

Pardoning convicted felons like Roger Stone.

19 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I suppose there are carry over problems from the last president(s) but there are always new unforeseen ones for the new. .... shit happens.

Building 'The Wall'

Trade war with china.

Troop pull out in Syria and fucking the Kurds over.

Legitimizing Kim by meeting with him at border for basically a photo op.

Not confronting Putin, in fact the opposite.

Mishandling of co-vid, ignorance, apathy, no leadership....

Interference and meddling into investigations and divisive tweeting comments

Pardoning convicted felons like Roger Stone.

I just have to ask how building a secure border is a problem ? Trade war with China ? fixed to our advantage (or a better deal anyway) Saving our troops over another war torn country is bad ? He fucked the Kurds over,laughable.He practices a little diplomacy with the North Korean nut and that's bad ? These problems were not Trump's to begin with.Stone was targeted for obvious reasons,his behavior was going on long before Trump came along.If Trump never was elected nobody would give a shit about Stone.Covid couldn't be handled by anybody despite their claims they could have done better.Besides that,what Governor in a Democratic state ever cooperated with Trump ? He let them do their thing as it was their responsibility,they didn't fare too well.Now it's his fault.Divisive Tweeting is what the haters call it when a little bit of truth comes out.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3

Truth is the problem for Trump. He has no moral character. He is a chronic liar and gets caught in it all the time and acts like its nothing. A leader than can not be trusted to tell the truth is a shitty leader. 

Nepotism He filled the White House positions with his family even though they were not qualified or competent for the positions 

He tried to profit right off the bat having foriegn dignitaries use his Hotels and bill the taxpayer. No remorse just angry he got shut down on that one.

High turnover in any organization or business is a sign of poor leadership. He has set records in the whitehouse on that.

His latest scandal of the week about troops being called losers is hard to prove but no doubt that is what he said about McCain. I wasn't a McCain fan but he was definitely a hero and Trump saying "heros don't get caught" shows what kind of non Man he is. 

Saying what a fantastic and wonderful job he is doing with COVID. Well I have no idea how he can justify that. He is a shitshow. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, john510 said:

I just have to ask how building a secure border is a problem ?

It isn't but how he's been funding it by diverting funds from the Pentagon military budget? 
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/06/26/appeals-court-trump-wrongly-diverted-25-billion-in-milcon-funds-for-border-wall/

Trade war with China ? fixed to our advantage (or a better deal anyway)

People purchasing products are paying for it...
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-45899310

Saving our troops over another war torn country is bad ? He fucked the Kurds over,laughable.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/former-u-s-officials-criticize-trump-s-decision-abandon-kurds-n1084156

He practices a little diplomacy with the North Korean nut and that's bad ?

Shouldn't be praising Authoritarian rulers - but we lucked out with little rocket man dropppin into a coma
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/02/politics/donald-trump-dictators-kim-jong-un-vladimir-putin/index.html

These problems were not Trump's to begin with.Stone was targeted for obvious reasons,his behavior was going on long before Trump came along. If Trump never was elected nobody would give a shit about Stone.

I mean he was being monitored by the government before Trump hired him on so I think some people cared what he was up to. Also that doesn't excuse the pardon by any other name.  

Covid couldn't be handled by anybody despite their claims they could have done better.

So getting rid of the pandemic response team, saying that like magic it will just go away. Reducing testing numbers because testing makes us look bad? All the misinformation in the press conferences. The poor treatment of Facui? Putting Kushner in charge of the pandemic response team and taking supplies from the states? Man that's a lot to overlook. 

Besides that,what Governor in a Democratic state ever cooperated with Trump ?

Not that it matters but isn't he supposed to unite our country? 

But here are some republican governors that haven't cooperated with Trump either:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/02/us/trump-republicans-protesters.html
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/500331-republican-governor-says-trump-sending-opposite-message-of-one-that
https://www.courthousenews.com/even-republican-governors-are-pushing-back-at-trump/

He let them do their thing as it was their responsibility,they didn't fare too well.

I wouldn't call sending in federal troops to use unmakred vehicles to snag 'protestors' - letting them do their thing.

He needs to be compassionate and fair. Listen to the people that are hurt and angry, and come down hard on the people rioting and looting.

Not done a good job when he has done things like order the capital police force to tear gas journalists, and a Reverand along with peaceful protectors - so he can do a photo op in front of a church. 

Now it's his fault.Divisive Tweeting is what the haters call it when a little bit of truth comes out.

Like calling troops 'losers' and 'suckers'?

What about the dicking around with the USPS? Also the Russian bounties that he hasn't yet done anything about? The Trump Foundation keeping $2 mill from veterans and ordered to dissolve? Still not releasing his taxes? How many violations of the Hatch Act? How much time spent golfing on the taxpayer dollar?

I mean really in the end - who gives a shit about his stupid comments like saying "grabem by the pussy"  - when there's like a lot of legitimately poor decisions he's been involved with. Perfect example recently telling people in North Carolina to do their mail-in ballots and then go vote in person? What? 

Dude you're SUPER smart, how are you still defending him at this point? 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, john510 said:

Six people with an average of 48 years in politics,Trump has three years and he's caused the problems ? Be specific as to what problems Trump has created that didn't exist before he got elected.

You have a computer and google right? Now all you need is some due diligence, willingness to think critically, and knowledge of how to find information from reliable sources. Hint: it's not randos on youtube. I can help you start out with a couple of the best: nytimes.com, wsj.com — news on both, not opinion. Or maybe you want to try the senate report on Russia🙂

22 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Truth is the problem for Trump. He has no moral character. He is a chronic liar and gets caught in it all the time and acts like its nothing. A leader than can not be trusted to tell the truth is a shitty leader. 

Nepotism He filled the White House positions with his family even though they were not qualified or competent for the positions 

He tried to profit right off the bat having foriegn dignitaries use his Hotels and bill the taxpayer. No remorse just angry he got shut down on that one.

High turnover in any organization or business is a sign of poor leadership. He has set records in the whitehouse on that.

His latest scandal of the week about troops being called losers is hard to prove but no doubt that is what he said about McCain. I wasn't a McCain fan but he was definitely a hero and Trump saying "heros don't get caught" shows what kind of non Man he is. 

Saying what a fantastic and wonderful job he is doing with COVID. Well I have no idea how he can justify that. He is a shitshow. 

It's a weird a cult, following their breathtakingly dim-witted pied piper. I also love how they decorate him in the American flag when he kowtows to authoritarian dictators—probably the least American-centric man to ever step foot in the White House. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, john510 said:

I just have to ask how building a secure border is a problem ? Trade war with China ? fixed to our advantage (or a better deal anyway) Saving our troops over another war torn country is bad ? He fucked the Kurds over,laughable.He practices a little diplomacy with the North Korean nut and that's bad ? These problems were not Trump's to begin with.Stone was targeted for obvious reasons,his behavior was going on long before Trump came along.If Trump never was elected nobody would give a shit about Stone.Covid couldn't be handled by anybody despite their claims they could have done better.Besides that,what Governor in a Democratic state ever cooperated with Trump ? He let them do their thing as it was their responsibility,they didn't fare too well.Now it's his fault.Divisive Tweeting is what the haters call it when a little bit of truth comes out.

Is it built yet? Building it is a shit show.

Trade with China I already said might work outin the long run.

Troops are intended to be in harms way FFS!!!! It their whole purpose for existing. Casualties are regrettable but the cost of doing business. What you propose is having a gun for home protection but never taking it out of the box and going to the firing range. You can't teach experience. If you want to protect your home and loved ones you get proactive and and fuck their shit up out in the yard not in your bedroom.

He did fuck one of his best allies and I think other allies lost a lot of respect for him for that. Ask any general, any REAL warrior out in the field what they thought of stabbing the Kurds in the back. Ask them...

Diplomacy with that little cunt??? It was a photo op. All he did was make Kim more legit. And this after calling him 'Rocket man'? He was on the right track then fucked it all up.

Stone lied to congress, witness tampered, obstruction making false statements and a few other things and was a convicted felon. Doesn't matter if he had a prior record for being a douche and if trump knew this then having him on board says he liked the way he did business. You are known by the friends you keep. Apparently there is no accountability in the trump administration and bailing out a crony felon just  looks bad.

YOU could have done better than the orange man's mishandling of co-vid. You, not knowing much about virology, would have set up a task force of experts and then listened to them and implemented what they suggested. It's what a normal person would have done. How about inviting the Dems over to the WH and discussing a plan for handling the virus? Holy fuck that was easy.

Many of his tweets were outright lies.

22 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Is it built yet? Building it is a shit show.

Trade with China I already said might work outin the long run.

Troops are intended to be in harms way FFS!!!! It their whole purpose for existing. Casualties are regrettable but the cost of doing business. What you propose is having a gun for home protection but never taking it out of the box and going to the firing range. You can't teach experience. If you want to protect your home and loved ones you get proactive and and fuck their shit up out in the yard not in your bedroom.

He did fuck one of his best allies and I think other allies lost a lot of respect for him for that. Ask any general, any REAL warrior out in the field what they thought of stabbing the Kurds in the back. Ask them...

Diplomacy with that little cunt??? It was a photo op. All he did was make Kim more legit. And this after calling him 'Rocket man'? He was on the right track then fucked it all up.

Stone lied to congress, witness tampered, obstruction making false statements and a few other things and was a convicted felon. Doesn't matter if he had a prior record for being a douche and if trump knew this then having him on board says he liked the way he did business. You are known by the friends you keep. Apparently there is no accountability in the trump administration and bailing out a crony felon just  looks bad.

YOU could have done better than the orange man's mishandling of co-vid. You, not knowing much about virology, would have set up a task force of experts and then listened to them and implemented what they suggested. It's what a normal person would have done. How about inviting the Dems over to the WH and discussing a plan for handling the virus? Holy fuck that was easy.

Many of his tweets were outright lies.

You seem to be familiar I'm sure I've spoken with you beforemichal-grosicki-221225.jpg?w=1024

Edited by Ooph!
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, john510 said:

Ask for a specific and you get a suggestion to check out the NY Times and CNN ? And frankly,i usually don't give a shit what Fox news says.Especially when CNN does the story.I'm being asked to think critically,too funny.

Hey John, what news source does trump recommend???

12 minutes ago, john510 said:

Ask for a specific and you get a suggestion to check out the NY Times and CNN ? And frankly,i usually don't give a shit what Fox news says.Especially when CNN does the story.I'm being asked to think critically,too funny.

It was the NYT and WSJ—two American institutions that publish reliable news. Or, as Trump likes to call it: fake news! You know, the fake news that is consistently well-sourced, detailed, and accurate. The CNN video is simply to point out the hypocrisy on "diplomacy."

It's not too funny, but you seem reluctant to think critically, even though I believe you're capable, as is evident from the "NY Times and CNN" hand-waving quote above. I do not mean that as an insult. You've had the examples you've asked for in this thread already; why would I recompile them every time when you are clearly uninterested? I have tried to lead drug addicts to the water, and I suspect like them a typical trump supporter will only come to reality on his own terms. 🙂

The only response I've seen in here that didn't involve excusing the president's worst behavior was from frankendat. 

4 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

Nah, just the usual parade of liberals with Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

You know, ASSHOLES! 

To be fair, I do see a lot of Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's when people are deranged enough to follow the guy like a cult leader, despite the shit job he's done. 🙂

The new GOP - Gaslight Obstruct Project. Am I right?!

• Like 1