Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, wayno said:

I watched that 20 minute video again, he is associating left with Democrats and right with Republicans, your tables/figures did not associate political parties, left wing(green) is not the Democrat party and right wing(blue) is not the Republican party in them tables/figures, them tables/figures mean nothing, they are about Terrorists not political parties.

That so called Bipartisan think tank is funded and ran by the elite, I expect they are about as accurate as the polls in the 2016 election.

DEFINITIONS

This analysis focuses on terrorism: the deliberate use—or threat—of violence by non-state actors in order to achieve political goals and create a broad psychological impact.4 Violence—and the threat of violence—are important components of terrorism. Overall, this analysis divides terrorism into four broad categories: right-wing, left-wing, religious, and ethnonationalist.5 To be clear, terms like right-wing and left-wing terrorism do not—in any way—correspond to mainstream political parties in the United States, such as the Republican and Democratic parties, which eschew terrorism. Instead, terrorism is orchestrated by a small minority of extremists.

I don't see the point in getting caught up in irrelevant details here? I already read the definitions. Right-wing is subscribing to a right-wing ideology and left-wing is subscribing to a left-wing ideology—it doesn't have to be specifically tied to a party. The video title itself said "leftist mob"; how does he know his supposed villains are democrats? Did Schrödinger's liberals—who are both anti gun and vegan pussies but cause all the violence—yell out their party affiliation when doing the alleged acts of violence?

Maybe you mean "elite" as in "knowing their shit". Yeah, they're elite.

https://www.csis.org/people/seth-g-jones

https://www.csis.org/people/catrina-doxsee

https://www.csis.org/people/nicholas-harrington

16 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Nope I remember listening to him on one of his original daily covid reports bringing up the idea of actually injecting disinfectant directly into the bloodstream like nobody had thought of that before. His recent rants only show he is fucking nuts! 

It only shows how much you don't actually look into what you opine over.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I don't see the point in getting caught up in irrelevant details here? I already read the definitions. Right-wing is subscribing to a right-wing ideology and left-wing is subscribing to a left-wing ideology—it doesn't have to be specifically tied to a party. The video title itself said "leftist mob"; how does he know his supposed villains are democrats? Did Schrödinger's liberals—who are both anti gun and vegan pussies but cause all the violence—yell out their party affiliation when doing the alleged acts of violence?

Wow, dude, that't the most rational centrist thing stated in this "discussion" (foodfight)

1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

Skip to 1:25 and on.... Posits injecting disinfectant. You are right it wasn't bleach it was disenfectant. Jesus titty fucking christ how fucking stupid is he????

Skip to 123

You are missing the whole subject he is talking about from that briefing Mike, but hey out of context video is great for anyone only willing to dislike a person.

That video shows only 1/8th of the actual comment made. But hey like i said You are righteous and he is bad.

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

Yes, I have driven around California and along with being one of the strongest economies in the country (and world), it is also one of the most beautiful states. It's a great place to live, albeit a bit too expensive because a lot of people come here–myself included. I'm not a fan of San Francisco's massive wealth inequality as I already mentioned. Also, it does not work out that way with regards to violent crime rate and firearm ownership, let's look at the top 10 for violent crimes:

1. Alaska

2. New Mexico

3. Tennessee

4. Arkansas

5. Nevada

6. Louisiana

7. Alabama

8. Missouri

9. South Carolina

10. Arizona

Now, I fully admit I have no idea what their firearm laws are like, but I suspect they're not too restrictive.

I don't know where you are getting your statistics, but a top 10 violent crime cities list that fails to mention Chicago is immediately suspect. I was most active with the NRA, before everyone could search the internet for "I am right.com" and find evidence the supports their assumptions. The anti-gun lobby has been manipulating algorithms  to support their narrative for as long as I can remember; likewise, I am sure the NRA tweaks their numbers, neither is persuasive.

I wrote a rather lengthy post addressing Biden's anti-gun proposals, which, according to his website, he plans to enact within the first 100 days of office. I will attach to this post, if you are interested. I would prefer to live in an apocalyptic  wasteland, then be subject to that future. But, I doubt that will be the choice. It will be the slow death of freedom and by the time the majority realizes what has been lost, it will be too late.

We live in different realities regarding California. I do not know how "strong economy"  is defined, but I do know the conditions of LA (specifically Venice beach) and San Fransisco. Both had some really  posh neighborhoods and huge areas of poverty. The police in both cities are so overloaded, property crimes are rarely investigated. If someone breaks into your car or steals your car, even if you have video of the theft, nothing will happen. If the "economy" is great why are Californians leaving in mass and coming to places like Idaho, bringing their problems, including the division of wealth, to my doorstep?

Regardless of the severity of the divide in American politics,fucking the lower and middle class remains bipartisan. Why would anyone vote to take away the last line of defense?

Biden guns.docx

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Skip to 1:25 and on.... Posits injecting disinfectant. You are right it wasn't bleach it was disenfectant. Jesus titty fucking christ how fucking stupid is he????

Skip to 123

He thought "clean coal" meant they dug up the coal and cleaned it....  🙄

7 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Argues semantics instead of the actual point. The guy is LOST, like the ravens ate his breadcrumb trail lost. If he was just a Manchurian candidate for evangelicals and fiscal conservatives that would be one level of fuckery. BUT, this guy is just a wannabe mob-don trying to take as much profit as possible for himself and his ilk. 

The only thing I've been able to agree with him on is the fact that members of the occupying US military force, since the invasion of Europe (excepting the UN action in Bosnia-Herzegovina), have been essentially suckers signing on as mercenaries in the name of homeland preservation.

Edited by bastardo
4 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I don't know where you are getting your statistics, but a top 10 violent crime cities list that fails to mention Chicago is immediately suspect. I was most active with the NRA, before everyone could search the internet for "I am right.com" and find evidence the supports their assumptions. The anti-gun lobby has been manipulating algorithms  to support their narrative for as long as I can remember; likewise, I am sure the NRA tweaks their numbers, neither is persuasive.

I wrote a rather lengthy post addressing Biden's anti-gun proposals, which, according to his website, he plans to enact within the first 100 days of office. I will attach to this post, if you are interested. I would prefer to live in an apocalyptic  wasteland, then be subject to that future. But, I doubt that will be the choice. It will be the slow death of freedom and by the time the majority realizes what has been lost, it will be too late.

We live in different realities regarding California. I do not know how "strong economy"  is defined, but I do know the conditions of LA (specifically Venice beach) and San Fransisco. Both had some really  posh neighborhoods and huge areas of poverty. The police in both cities are so overloaded, property crimes are rarely investigated. If someone breaks into your car or steals your car, even if you have video of the theft, nothing will happen. If the "economy" is great why are Californians leaving in mass and coming to places like Idaho, bringing their problems, including the division of wealth, to my doorstep?

Regardless of the severity of the divide in American politics,fucking the lower and middle class remains bipartisan. Why would anyone vote to take away the last line of defense?

Biden guns.docx 15.33 kB · 0 downloads

That is true for the Bay Area. There are a lot of vehicle break ins here, and yeah, little action. I did search google to see where California ranked on violent crime, and I think it was 14. The list was from USA Today, but I also found a similar list on USNews and some other sites. Sometimes the states were shuffled a little bit, but similar order at least for the worst offenders.

Thanks for the attachment, I'll have a look. 

25 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

You are missing the whole subject he is talking about from that briefing Mike, but hey out of context video is great for anyone only willing to dislike a person.

That video shows only 1/8th of the actual comment made. But hey like i said You are righteous and he is bad.

There was talk about injection bleach. Then someone refuted this so I posted exactly what he did say.  What the fuck could he have said before or after to alter what he just said about injecting disinfectant?????????????????????????? Oh yeah putting light inside the body? When you are not an expert you close your mouth and let them speak.

"irrelevant details", WOW

The Elite I am talking about are the ones that buy the politicians to screw the public, we seen what I am talking about in the 2016 debates when Clinton kept ragging on about how Trump don't pay his taxes and he replied that he only uses the laws that Clinton had made for her friends and he would be stupid not to use them also, did you notice how that subject never came up again after that.

I expect that Biden will not do any debates.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

There was talk about injection bleach. Then someone refuted this so I posted exactly what he did say.  What the fuck could he have said before or after to alter what he just said about injecting disinfectant?????????????????????????? Oh yeah putting light inside the body? When you are not an expert you close your mouth and let them speak.

It was actually about a company that was doing just that. Except for it wasn't inside the body, it was using light to sanitize blood. I watched these comments live and it was a bit of a fumble. I remember being like.. wtf is he talking about. but the media spin was worse. In fact to bad they baited you into believing it was about actual bleach. 

My take (and is only an assumption) he was probably briefed on a number of companies doing research on ways to treat CV-19. UV light was one of them, he attempted to regurgitate it in the presser. Media ran wild.

It's the fine people hoax of medical treatments.

Just now, wayno said:

"irrelevant details", WOW

The Elite I am talking about are the ones that buy the politicians to screw the public, we seen what I am talking about in the 2016 debates when Clinton kept ragging on about how Trump don't pay his taxes and he replied that he only uses the laws that Clinton had made for her friends and he would be stupid not to use them also, did you notice how that subject never came up again after that.

I'm sorry, but yes—specific party affiliation in terms of that study is a distinction without merit. Further, it's not always possible to know past some outline of an ideology to which a person subscribes. Am I misunderstanding you?

Also, I am no fan of the Clintons... I don't buy into the conspiracy theories, but who really needs to? Every time they open their mouths it makes me want to vomit in mine. 

19 minutes ago, Draker said:

It was actually about a company that was doing just that. Except for it wasn't inside the body, it was using light to sanitize blood. I watched these comments live and it was a bit of a fumble. I remember being like.. wtf is he talking about. but the media spin was worse. In fact to bad they baited you into believing it was about actual bleach. 

My take (and is only an assumption) he was probably briefed on a number of companies doing research on ways to treat CV-19. UV light was one of them, he attempted to regurgitate it in the presser. Media ran wild.

It's the fine people hoax of medical treatments.

I never said or believed bleach. I saw the original video and was like WTF????? It was like watching a dog fuck a football.

Light is used to treat jaundice in new borns. The light goes through the skin to the blood. This is absolutely NOT a cure for co-vid.

1 hour ago, bastardo said:

Why does homelessness (I say houseless) make your skin crawl? What are you afraid of?

You have to be near 0% brain function to make a statement as stupid as this.  Oh, I don't know...rampant drug & alcohol use?  Violent, unprovoked attacks? Burning crap down, constantly? Foul mouthed tirades? Random defecation everywhere you turn?

• Like 3