Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, john510 said:

............there's nothing there ! With all of the money and time wasted to remove him from office and zero results it isn't Trump that's the problem.They're scared of him.

They couldn't make stuff stick to Gotti either. Not being able to do something doesn't mean it can't be done. Zero? He's forever impeached for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. Though acquitted that stink never goes away. 

Why did you post links to the tables/figures in that post a while ago(see below), they have nothing to do with what is going on in this country, they do not represent the Democrat or Republican parties if that is where you were going, left wing is not Democrats, and right wing is not Republicans in them tables/figures, they do label ANTIFA as left wing Terrorists that counter protest the right wing terrorists of which that is not what they are doing in this country right now as there are no right wing terrorists down there protesting against BLM or ANTIFA, right now they are destroying Democrat cities for what appears to be for the hell of it unless there goal is to make BLM look bad, they hide among peaceful BLM protesters and then exit the crowd, throw whatever they have in their hands at Portland police and buildings then disappear back into the crowd, and when the whole lot of them are forced back they destroy, burn, and start looting and it appears the Democrat Governors and Mayors are good with it and Mayor Wheeler even went down there and protested with them with the purpose of getting tear gassed so he could go on TV and whine about it, did you know they booed him and chanted for his resignation when he was downtown, you didn't hear that on the evening news.

Personally I don't think this should be about failed States, this is about the destruction of america and who is pulling the strings, I can say without a doubt Trump is not hiding behind anyone, that cannot be said about the people against him, they might just be a new type of terrorist not on your table/figures.

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 2.41.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 2.49.21 PM.png

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, wayno said:

Why did you post links to the tables/figures in that post a while ago, they have nothing to do with what is going on in this country, they do not represent the Democrat or Republican parties if that is where you were going, left wing is not Democrats, and right wing is not Republicans in them tables/figures, they do label ANTIFA as left wing Terrorists that counter protest the right wing terrorists of which that is not what they are doing in this country right now as there are no right wing terrorists down there protesting against BLM or ANTIFA, right now they are destroying Democrat cities for what appears to be for the hell of it unless there goal is to make BLM look bad, they hide among peaceful BLM protesters and then exit the crowd, throw whatever they have in their hands at Portland police and buildings then disappear back into the crowd, and when the whole lot of them are forced back they destroy, burn, and start looting and it appears the Democrat Governors and Mayors are good with it and Mayor Wheeler even went down there and protested with them with the purpose of getting tear gassed so he could go on TV and whine about it, did you know they booed him and chanted for his resignation when he was downtown, you didn't hear that on the evening news.

Personally I don't think this should be about failed States, this is about the destruction of america and who is pulling the strings, I can say without a doubt Trump is not hiding behind anyone, that cannot be said about the people against him, they might just be a new type of terrorist not on your table/figures.

I posted it in response to the nonsense in the youtube video—contrasting actual data from a bipartisan think tank with some random person on youtube. Those numbers represent the minority, though just like not everyone who has a more right-leaning ideology is a white supremacist, and not every left leaning person is an anarchist.

Mate, the FBI was looking into whether Trump was possibly a Manchurian candidate. Whether or not that is the case, he seems pretty cozy with Putin as we keep seeing pretty clearly (in Helsinki, and even recently when he wanted to invite him back to the G7). We also saw how easily Xi Jinping and Kim Jung Un manipulated him by playing to his narcissism early on. It was so bizarre! Now look at all the "best people" he's hired who have since been fired and ridiculed or indicted of federal crimes. Not sure how good Biden would be, but at least we wouldn't have any of that shit. 🙂 

On 9/5/2020 at 5:33 PM, Thomas said:

Well, this thread reads like Trump cult fan fiction. He is a deeply unpopular outside of that right-wing bubble; there's a reason even a lot of republicans have endorsed the opposition. It has nothing to do with so-called deep state conspiracy nonsense (ahm, occam's razor). Trump is an authoritarian—and I'm just going to say it—a breathtakingly stupid and lazy man. Look at what his own family says about him in private, and his own party accused him of being on Putin's payroll in private. Remember how that never happened with previous presidents? A lot of the country sees this and is sick of his speeches that devolve into childish woe-is-me word salad when he is called out on his bullshit. He has been a con man his entire life, and the grift is his only real talent. Look at how they try to sell the absolutely abysmal job they have done with COVID as a success. All they did was sow chaos. Notice how many of this administration have been indicted or convicted of federal crimes? Trump himself would be accountable if not for the unmitigated corruption, lawlessness, and immorality of his administration. Remember his impeachment for trying to extort Ukraine to help him with his reelection, in which the trial was not allowed to have witnesses because the case was so damning (after they ignored subpoenas)? Or how about the latest reputable stories that our fallen soldiers are "losers"—sentiment that exactly follows the kind of things Trump says in public? Now Trump, who supposedly opposes "cancel culture" wants a Fox News reporter fired for verifying the story. It's sad that this feckless dumpster fire has any chance for another four years of dry dicking our country. 🙂

Where I do agree, is that there needs to be change to the electoral system. The republican and democratic parties should be split in two at least, and the voting system should reworked. Electoral college should be retired, but not replaced by simple popular vote either. We should use something like single transferrable vote. 

Oh shit, SON! Truth been dropped.

Essentially us "democrats" have absorbed all rational thinkers and the rest are left with what remains of the elephants or Marianne Williamson. So... that means your choices are: Putin's favorite, Marianne hug-your-crystals Williamson, or a rational candidate. You lousy shmucks as predictable as an antagonist from a Neil Simon script. Be human, for once in your rust-loving lives.

• Like 1
On 9/5/2020 at 5:18 PM, datzenmike said:

An empire in decline...

Politics.  Population divided by adherence to one of only several entrenched political parties. Rigid, nothing changes or adjusts. Same old same old

Distractions. Population distracted by sports, celebrities and amusements and not involved with being a citizen of the empire.

Government corruption on all levels.  Population looses faith in those elected to govern them. Election apathy

Poor public health. Old diseases return. People don't inoculate (anti vacers) Flint Michigan water supply. Health insurance, co-vid. High addiction rates. War on drugs.

Nutrition. Poor and lower classes (havenots) suffer. Nothing to loose mind set.

Empire becomes over extended and difficult to look after. Puerto Rico after hurricane Maria. Expense of propping up dictators. NATO.

Perpetual warfare. There are kids today that have never seen their country at peace. Conceived and served in the same war.

approved by early-eighties villains e'rywhere.

kjell-nilsson.jpg

High Quality Skeletor on ground happy Blank Meme Template

Snake.jpg

Edited by bastardo
33 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I posted it in response to the nonsense in the youtube video—contrasting actual data from a bipartisan think tank with some random person on youtube. Those numbers represent the minority, though just like not everyone who has a more right-leaning ideology is a white supremacist, and not every left leaning person is an anarchist.

Mate, the FBI was looking into whether Trump was possibly a Manchurian candidate. Whether or not that is the case, he seems pretty cozy with Putin as we keep seeing pretty clearly (in Helsinki, and even recently when he wanted to invite him back to the G7). We also saw how easily Xi Jinping and Kim Jung Un manipulated him by playing to his narcissism early on. It was so bizarre! Now look at all the "best people" he's hired who have since been fired and ridiculed or indicted of federal crimes. Not sure how good Biden would be, but at least we wouldn't have any of that shit. 🙂 

I watched that 20 minute video again, he is associating left with Democrats and right with Republicans, your tables/figures did not associate political parties, left wing(green) is not the Democrat party and right wing(blue) is not the Republican party in them tables/figures, them tables/figures mean nothing, they are about Terrorists not political parties.

That so called Bipartisan think tank is funded and ran by the elite, I expect they are about as accurate as the polls in the 2016 election.

DEFINITIONS

This analysis focuses on terrorism: the deliberate use—or threat—of violence by non-state actors in order to achieve political goals and create a broad psychological impact.4 Violence—and the threat of violence—are important components of terrorism. Overall, this analysis divides terrorism into four broad categories: right-wing, left-wing, religious, and ethnonationalist.5 To be clear, terms like right-wing and left-wing terrorism do not—in any way—correspond to mainstream political parties in the United States, such as the Republican and Democratic parties, which eschew terrorism. Instead, terrorism is orchestrated by a small minority of extremists.

Ok let me stir the pot. I have been a lifelong Republican but there is no way I can possibly vote for Trump. My personal code is honesty even if it means you will get in trouble and personal responsibility. Trump has neither quality. Biden doesn't either and is an empty paper bag. His life cycle has reached the end of his cognitive abilities. So what to do? Get angry we don't have a non shitty choice? That's where I am at right now. I don't understand how anyone can defend Trump when his answer to COVID is to inject yourself with bleach. We should all be angry we have shitpiles for choices and demand a better pool to pick from! I am pissed at the limpdicked Republicans that could have banded together and said Fuck you Trump we are nominating someone else. If somehow Trump croaked from COVID  Pence would stand a good chance against Biden. So not to sound too pessimistic but yet again. We are Fucked! No winners this election cycle!

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, wayno said:

I watched that 20 minute video again, he is associating left with Democrats and right with Republicans, your tables/figures did not associate political parties, left wing(green) is not the Democrat party and right wing(blue) is not the Republican party in them tables/figures, them tables/figures mean nothing, they are about Terrorists not political parties.

That so called Bipartisan think tank is funded and ran by the elite, I expect they are about as accurate as the polls in the 2016 election.

DEFINITIONS

This analysis focuses on terrorism: the deliberate use—or threat—of violence by non-state actors in order to achieve political goals and create a broad psychological impact.4 Violence—and the threat of violence—are important components of terrorism. Overall, this analysis divides terrorism into four broad categories: right-wing, left-wing, religious, and ethnonationalist.5 To be clear, terms like right-wing and left-wing terrorism do not—in any way—correspond to mainstream political parties in the United States, such as the Republican and Democratic parties, which eschew terrorism. Instead, terrorism is orchestrated by a small minority of extremists.

Dude, to the 17th century English WE were terrorists.

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

They couldn't make stuff stick to Gotti either. Not being able to do something doesn't mean it can't be done. Zero? He's forever impeached for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. Though acquitted that stink never goes away. 

you can't prove a negative. Go look for my prooves from earlier years

3 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Ok let me stir the pot. I have been a lifelong Republican but there is no way I can possibly vote for Trump. My personal code is honesty even if it means you will get in trouble and personal responsibility. Trump has neither quality. Biden doesn't either and is an empty paper bag. His life cycle has reached the end of his cognitive abilities. So what to do? Get angry we don't have a non shitty choice? That's where I am at right now. I don't understand how anyone can defend Trump when his answer to COVID is to inject yourself with bleach. We should all be angry we have shitpiles for choices and demand a better pool to pick from! I am pissed at the limpdicked Republicans that could have banded together and said Fuck you Trump we are nominating someone else. If somehow Trump croaked from COVID  Pence would stand a good chance against Biden. So not to sound too pessimistic but yet again. We are Fucked! No winners this election cycle!

JESUS....

I would actually take you as a serious person if you didn't spread BS hyperbole made up by the media. I challenge you to actually watch the press briefing. He doesn't instruct anyone to inject "Bleach" as you say. The context of his comment were not explained days later or weeks later, it was right in the same subject matter just seconds before.. He was talking to Dr. Birx about ultraviolet disinfecting treatment, and the only things that was clipped and hand fed to people like you was him saying  "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute."  

My candidate is Tulsi Gabbard BTW, and I have enough scruples to watch an entire briefing as to avoid repeating someones deliberate smear.  Orange man bad right? The sequence will go as so.

You will find any reason possible why he is a shit head and you are righteous. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mattndew76 said:

JESUS....

I would actually take you as a serious person if you didn't spread BS hyperbole made up by the media. I challenge you to actually watch the press briefing. He doesn't instruct anyone to inject "Bleach" as you say. The context of his comment were not explained days later or weeks later, it was right in the same subject matter just seconds before.. He was talking to Dr. Birx about ultraviolet disinfecting treatment, and the only things that was clipped and hand fed to people like you was him saying  "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute."  

My candidate is Tulsi Gabbard BTW, and I have enough scruples to watch an entire briefing as to avoid repeating someones deliberate smear.  Orange man bad right? The sequence will go as so.

You will find any reason possible why he is a shit head and you are righteous. 

Even suggesting the investigation of injection of bleach is suggesting poisoning oneself with dioxin.