2 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

read it again the POLICE ARE INOCENT 

this was federal agents 

I didn't say the police were guilty. I only said police, does this mean the federal agents are now guilty??? Guilty of what? Matters little if police or federal agents to me but to be accurate it was federal agents.... that were guilty... on not innocent.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I didn't say the police were guilty. I only said police, does this mean the federal agents are now guilty??? Guilty of what? Matters little if police or federal agents to me but to be accurate it was federal agents.... that were guilty... on not innocent.

I just took it as another punch at the police 

and personally I would not want to be in their shoes 

but if i was I would not want to have to second or third guess every move i made with my gun 

the police/cops have a difficult job dealing with both good and bad people DAILY 

If put in a compromising or questionable position that gives them any fear of being shot or killed they should shoot to mame or  kill the suspect  so they are no longer a threat to either the cop or the public

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

I just took it as another punch at the police 

and personally I would not want to be in their shoes 

but if i was I would not want to have to second or third guess every move i made with my gun 

the police/cops have a difficult job dealing with both good and bad people DAILY 

If put in a compromising or questionable position that gives them any fear of being shot or killed they should shoot to mame or  kill the suspect  so they are no longer a threat to either the cop or the public

It was another punch at the police,Mike seems to punch on them often.None of those law enforcement agents are guilty of anything.The dead guy is guilty of being fucking stupid.The world is a better place without him,his death has probably saved lives.

• Like 3
On 9/4/2020 at 6:05 AM, grannyknot said:

The only constant in this world is change,  embrace it gentleman.  If all of us old farts were 16 yrs old right now we would be fighting for that change.

I would hope not, but I, like most 16, was dumb as a box of rocks. However, I can't imagine being stupid enough to join a rally intent on the destruction of civil rights.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, frankendat said:

I would hope not, but I, like most 16, was dumb as a box of rocks. However, I can't imagine being stupid enough to join a rally intent on the destruction of civil rights.

Yes this,i was also a dumb kid at one time but with all the times i dealt with the police (and there were many) i never ran my mouth or ever feared for my safety.Maybe it was my behavior while being detained ? And no i never would have engaged in any of the crap we see now from younger kids.I'm still not even sure what it is they want.

• Like 3
Just now, wayno said:

I do not know what this link is but it wants to save it on my computer, I want to know what it is before I save it on my computer.

It's just a clip from the Bulworth movie which is hilarious.It makes fun of politics and points out a lot of truth that politicians won't speak of.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, john510 said:

Yes this,i was also a dumb kid at one time but with all the times i dealt with the police (and there were many) i never ran my mouth or ever feared for my safety.Maybe it was my behavior while being detained ? And no i never would have engaged in any of the crap we see now from younger kids.I'm still not even sure what it is they want.

Like an immunity from polio your white privileged was protecting you.

• Like 2

I do not know how long this link will last, this is a straight forward look at what is going on, who is doing it(has names) and where it is going to end up, one thing is if we are fighting each other(demonstrations/dividing the people), then we will not be paying attention what what these people are doing, like the demonstrations to defund the police, then they can put a federal police force in place which is the start of an Authoritarian type of government the players need, basically the solution is worse than the issue.

They are addressing a lot of the stuff going on right now which includes Covid.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1

I don't actually see a way of having a legitimate election anymore and i don't think the elite even care as they have had enough and what they want is going to happen no matter who opposes them, the sheeple will accept it and the rest will be exterminated.

I guess you were right about civilizations not lasting much more than 250 years at best Dmike, we are at 246 years now?

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, wayno said:

I don't actually see a way of having a legitimate election anymore and i don't think the elite even care as they have had enough and what they want is going to happen no matter who opposes them, the sheeple will accept it and the rest will be exterminated.

I guess you were right about civilizations not lasting much more than 250 years at best Dmike,

When I worry like that, I console myself by remembering humans, especially the younger generations, generally avoid conflict and procrastination is a national sport. So, perhaps unfortunately, a national uprising is unlikely in my lifetime and I am only about a decade younger than you. Why I say that is unfortunate, because I prefer action over inaction. It is undeniable that the political system of the United States is fundamentally flawed and the type of radical changes necessary will only be accomplished by force. But, I believe the  flaws will only inspire change in the extreme.  The writing on the wall is that it is coming,but for the masses to unify and attempt to force  change (Let's talk about the younger generations again, the percentage of them that don't understand History, can't drive a stick shift, freely allow their computers and cell phones to be tracked. "Why should I care if the government knows where I am at and who I associate? I 'm not breaking any laws".) and I could go on and on. For the younger generations to join the revolution (and I do not think the numbers for success exist if they do not join) it will need to get really, really bad for the majority, take the bad of your favorite dystopian future sci fi film and double it. That scares me. The United States becoming a decentralized war zone, it is not preferred but I could make it work. I might have mentioned before, my neighborhood has become gentrified and the  powers that be would like me gone, which sucks, but it also means I am surrounded by wealthy anti-gun, anti-military-vegans. If the United States descends into chaos, my stock is going up. (Unless China invades)

Edited by frankendat
  • Like 1

I don't know how you got that complete quote, I expect you quoted me before I edited the post in the first 5 minutes and it took you that long to write your post, that is just about how long it takes me to write something as long as your post and be happy with it.

I don't look at it as flawed or broken(the political system we have), it works exactly the way they them criminal politicians want it to work and they change it as needed to keep it working the way they want it to work and that is not a flaw nor is it broken, it was criminally manipulated for someones personal gain, and when they can't change it they just violate peoples constitutional rights and hope that who's rights they are violating does not have the info needed and money needed to get to the judge that will throw their case out for being a violation of your constitutional rights like mentioned in that link about everyone knowing their constitutional rights.

They are coming at us in several different directions at once, this is a planned destruction of the great experiment, they are exactly why people came to this country, to get away from people like them.

2 hours ago, frankendat said:

When I worry like that, I console myself by remembering humans, especially the younger generations, generally avoid conflict and procrastination is a national sport. So, perhaps unfortunately, a national uprising is unlikely in my lifetime and I am only about a decade younger than you. Why I say that is unfortunate, because I prefer action over inaction. It is undeniable that the political system of the United States is fundamentally flawed and the type of radical changes necessary will only be accomplished by force. But, I believe the  flaws will only inspire change in the extreme.  The writing on the wall is that it is coming,but for the masses to unify and attempt to force  change (Let's talk about the younger generations again, the percentage of them that don't understand History, can't drive a stick shift, freely allow their computers and cell phones to be tracked. "Why should I care if the government knows where I am at and who I associate? I 'm not breaking any laws".) and I could go on and on. For the younger generations to join the revolution (and I do not think the numbers for success exist if they do not join) it will need to get really, really bad for the majority, take the bad of your favorite dystopian future sci fi film and double it. That scares me. The United States becoming a decentralized war zone, it is not preferred but I could make it work. I might have mentioned before, my neighborhood has become gentrified and the  powers that be would like me gone, which sucks, but it also means I am surrounded by wealthy anti-gun, anti-military-vegans. If the United States descends into chaos, my stock is going up. (Unless China invades)

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1

An empire in decline...

Politics.  Population divided by adherence to one of only several entrenched political parties. Rigid, nothing changes or adjusts. Same old same old

Distractions. Population distracted by sports, celebrities and amusements and not involved with being a citizen of the empire.

Government corruption on all levels.  Population looses faith in those elected to govern them. Election apathy

Poor public health. Old diseases return. People don't inoculate (anti vacers) Flint Michigan water supply. Health insurance, co-vid. High addiction rates. War on drugs.

Nutrition. Poor and lower classes (havenots) suffer. Nothing to loose mind set.

Empire becomes over extended and difficult to look after. Puerto Rico after hurricane Maria. Expense of propping up dictators. NATO.

Perpetual warfare. There are kids today that have never seen their country at peace. Conceived and served in the same war.

59 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I'm going to.... wait and see.

So someone predicted that trump would refuse to leave office? Doesn't that infer that he looses the election? Right now how in the fuck is that possible?

Well, this thread reads like Trump cult fan fiction. He is a deeply unpopular outside of that right-wing bubble; there's a reason even a lot of republicans have endorsed the opposition. It has nothing to do with so-called deep state conspiracy nonsense (ahm, occam's razor). Trump is an authoritarian—and I'm just going to say it—a breathtakingly stupid and lazy man. Look at what his own family says about him in private, and his own party accused him of being on Putin's payroll in private. Remember how that never happened with previous presidents? A lot of the country sees this and is sick of his speeches that devolve into childish woe-is-me word salad when he is called out on his bullshit. He has been a con man his entire life, and the grift is his only real talent. Look at how they try to sell the absolutely abysmal job they have done with COVID as a success. All they did was sow chaos. Notice how many of this administration have been indicted or convicted of federal crimes? Trump himself would be accountable if not for the unmitigated corruption, lawlessness, and immorality of his administration. Remember his impeachment for trying to extort Ukraine to help him with his reelection, in which the trial was not allowed to have witnesses because the case was so damning (after they ignored subpoenas)? Or how about the latest reputable stories that our fallen soldiers are "losers"—sentiment that exactly follows the kind of things Trump says in public? Now Trump, who supposedly opposes "cancel culture" wants a Fox News reporter fired for verifying the story. It's sad that this feckless dumpster fire has any chance for another four years of dry dicking our country. 🙂

Where I do agree, is that there needs to be change to the electoral system. The republican and democratic parties should be split in two at least, and the voting system should reworked. Electoral college should be retired, but not replaced by simple popular vote either. We should use something like single transferrable vote. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, wayno said:

I don't know how you got that complete quote, I expect you quoted me before I edited the post in the first 5 minutes and it took you that long to write your post, that is just about how long it takes me to write something as long as your post and be happy with it.

I don't look at it as flawed or broken(the political system we have), it works exactly the way they them criminal politicians want it to work and they change it as needed to keep it working the way they want it to work and that is not a flaw nor is it broken, it was criminally manipulated for someones personal gain, and when they can't change it they just violate peoples constitutional rights and hope that who's rights they are violating does have the info needed and money needed to get to the judge that will throw their case out for being a violation of your constitutional rights like mentioned in that link about everyone knowing their constitutional rights.

They are coming at us in several different directions at once, this is a planned destruction of the great experiment, they are exactly why people came to this country, to get away from people like them.

Holy Peculiar Post Pumping Batman! After I posted my reply, I noticed your post had been edited and I edited the quoted section of your post on my post to reflect the edit. I signed out shortly thereafter. On my return to Ratsun, I read your post about my post quoting the entire section of your post. So you posted a response to my post as I was editing the section of my post where you were quoted to conform to your edited post 🙂 I do believe it is sorted.

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Well, this thread reads like Trump cult fan fiction. He is a deeply unpopular outside of that right-wing bubble; there's a reason even a lot of republicans have endorsed the opposition. It has nothing to do with so-called deep state conspiracy nonsense (ahm, occam's razor). Trump is an authoritarian—and I'm just going to say it—a breathtakingly stupid and lazy man. Look at what his own family says about him in private, and his own party accused him of being on Putin's payroll in private. Remember how that never happened with previous presidents? A lot of the country sees this and is sick of his speeches that devolve into childish woe-is-me word salad when he is called out on his bullshit. He has been a con man his entire life, and the grift is his only real talent. Look at how they try to sell the absolutely abysmal job they have done with COVID as a success. All they did was sow chaos. Notice how many of this administration have been indicted or convicted of federal crimes? Trump himself would be accountable if not for the unmitigated corruption, lawlessness, and immorality of his administration. Remember his impeachment for trying to extort Ukraine to help him with his reelection, in which the trial was not allowed to have witnesses because the case was so damning (after they ignored subpoenas)? Or how about the latest reputable stories that our fallen soldiers are "losers"—sentiment that exactly follows the kind of things Trump says in public? Now Trump, who supposedly opposes "cancel culture" wants a Fox News reporter fired for verifying the story. It's sad that this feckless dumpster fire has any chance for another four years of dry dicking our country. 🙂

Where I do agree, is that there needs to be change to the electoral system. The republican and democratic parties should be split in two at least, and the voting system should reworked. Electoral college should be retired, but not replaced by simple popular vote either. We should use something like single transferrable vote. 

Tit for tat. We also have not seen how incredibly unhinged the left is before, during other presidencies. It used to be a written off crazy or two, now it's the whole freaking party on a one-way trip to loonyville, burning every bridge along the way.  I haven't seen anything that has stuck to Trump, but honestly I don't pay much attention to the stit shorm media.  

• Like 5