Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's funny, and that's all that matters. Both are religious extremists 

 

There is no religion implied or explicit in the upper picture.

 

One seeks to defend existing democratic freedoms and order in a civilized republic, one is espousing a system that controls everything an individual does, says or believes in, both religiously and socially.  I'll let you figure out which is which.

 

I see nothing even remotely alike other than the waving of banners.   

  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/30/2020 at 5:45 PM, bastardo said:

118085626_10215916560578975_7331222651404703195_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=RZBj4rzm2ykAX9Nzini&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=94b5e69c667f7d61bd8aec14c6a9caba&oe=5F6FE621

 

Oh my god it's hilarious. The religion of Trump and his religious right wing fanatical freedom fighters. Just for a minute be a Democrat.... now look.

Link to post

  Did I say that rapists deserve to live amongst us somewhere? I must have missed that. I can defend my position if you post the quote. I imaging you simply misunderstood and were triggered. So vote for the return of the death penalty, I don't care, do what you like.

Link to post
19 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

  Did I say that rapists deserve to live amongst us somewhere? I must have missed that. I can defend my position if you post the quote. I imaging you simply misunderstood and were triggered. So vote for the return of the death penalty, I don't care, do what you like.

Democratic votes dont count now Mike. Now if he organised a mob to destroy a city or two it would be legitimate. 

  • Like 3
Link to post

Did you see the latest, Oregon Govenor Brown requested Oregon Sheriffs send deputies to Portland and Clackamas County Sheriff Craig Roberts said the governor did not even bother to call him, He will not be sending his deputies into the progressive cesspool.

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/revolt-oregon-sheriffs-defy-order-liberal-governor-send-deputies-portland-attacked-protesters-harassed-courts/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

Edited by wayno
  • Like 4
Link to post
12 minutes ago, wayno said:

Did you see the latest, Oregon Govenor Brown requested Oregon Sheriffs send deputies to Portland and Clackamas County Sheriff Craig Roberts said the governor did not even bother to call him, He will not be sending his deputies into the progressive cesspool.

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/revolt-oregon-sheriffs-defy-order-liberal-governor-send-deputies-portland-attacked-protesters-harassed-courts/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

 

She realized she's on her way out, the recall petition drive is doing really well and got her attention.

  • Like 2
Link to post
52 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

  Did I say that rapists deserve to live amongst us somewhere? I must have missed that. I can defend my position if you post the quote. I imaging you simply misunderstood and were triggered. So vote for the return of the death penalty, I don't care, do what you like.

 

I misinterpreted you, sorry 🙇‍♀️

  • Like 2
Link to post
3 minutes ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

 

She realized she's on her way out, the recall petition drive is doing really well and got her attention.

 

I heard there was a recall petition but I thought she would have stopped that one dead in its tracks, because Covid.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Just now, wayno said:

 

I heard there was a recall petition but I thought she would have stopped that one dead in its tracks, because Covid.

She tried. FAIL LOL hahahahaha, bitch is out unless she pulls a Fascist move.

  • Like 2
Link to post
2 hours ago, wayno said:

Did you see the latest, Oregon Govenor Brown requested Oregon Sheriffs send deputies to Portland and Clackamas County Sheriff Craig Roberts said the governor did not even bother to call him, He will not be sending his deputies into the progressive cesspool.

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/revolt-oregon-sheriffs-defy-order-liberal-governor-send-deputies-portland-attacked-protesters-harassed-courts/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

That's great that law enforcement said Eff you,Portland is your problem don't get us involved.Maybe she'll be asking Trump for help at some point.

  • Like 4
Link to post
15 minutes ago, john510 said:

That's great that law enforcement said Eff you,Portland is your problem don't get us involved.Maybe she'll be asking Trump for help at some point.

 

I seriously doubt she will be asking Trump for anything, she drew her line in the sand a while back, people like that don't eat crow.

  • Like 4
Link to post
7 hours ago, wayno said:

Did you see the latest, Oregon Govenor Brown requested Oregon Sheriffs send deputies to Portland and Clackamas County Sheriff Craig Roberts said the governor did not even bother to call him, He will not be sending his deputies into the progressive cesspool.

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/revolt-oregon-sheriffs-defy-order-liberal-governor-send-deputies-portland-attacked-protesters-harassed-courts/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

so as she supports defunding of police she at the same time is requesting the sheriff come help 

does this bitch somehow think the police and sheriff are not the same thing 

maybe we need the national guard to step in 

if you destroy property you die 

see how long the violence lasts then 

FUCKING IDIOTS 

  • Like 2
Link to post
3 minutes ago, bastardo said:


Apparently it's not just Dig-Dug.

If you hire a guy to fix your fence and he shits in your yard what do you do? 

First ask him to leave then when he doesn't you call the police who refer you to an online complaint form due to defunding which goes out to nobody its just a formality 

Link to post

damage property while peacefully protesting = death 

less crime will be committed and if it is it will be the last crime they do 

I don't see a problem with this 

Link to post
13 hours ago, bastardo said:

“We should do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest. The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian Darwinian theory, he must justify his right to exist. So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living.”
 Buckminster Fuller

 


Magnetics!

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.