The cops were on him when he ditched. The report was that the officers kept a distance as he emerged from the vehicle with body armor on.  The officers didn't maneuver to protect the school as they should have. Much like Florida they decided to wait for more officers to help and then made the moves when it was already too late.  20/20 but in stress situations people don't make the best decisions. 

Para solve the other shit that actually kill kids at a much higher rate and I might actually think you give a fuck. Parroting leftist gun control shit and the only thing you look like is a shallow clown. Cherry picking and picking up the virtuous mantle only when the TV and Media says there is a crisis...

Do your research and stop acting as this is a problem or THE problem. Its Still the lowest danger to kids on any metric. "buh buh buh TV says its a tragedy.." 

Manipulated dolt. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same people:

"The world is over populated!!! (Rage)" 

"Abortion should be up to 9 months or term." 

"Guns kill kids!! Outlaw guns!!"  😶

Does anyone else see the bull shit in the logic?  So willing to over look shit for some trending virtue that contradicts itself for the next thing.  They want to depopulate and murder unborn humans and then claim they want to save the future population from something so miniscule on the scale of metrics.. Abortion kills kids at a rate of 800,000 per year... 

Here's another thing. Not a single fucking one of these outraged people attend school board meetings demanding security measures be slotted into the budget. NOOOO they want mass transit or some other bullshit convenience of the time vs long term solutions that might actually make a difference. Then they rage when its time to fucking trend.

Prohibition has NEVER NEVER worked EVER. There are cases and historic events that show this for over a 1000 years, but in every generation we have arrogant people who think they're better or smarter that push zealotry of all or nothing solutions.  "We need to take your rights because its safe"  

FUCK YOU IDIOT.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

I miss the old days.When there was a problem/disagreement,

it was handled with a fistfight,& that was usually the end of it.

I wonder if the media is a big part of these,where they give lots

of coverage to these kind of things,possibly planting the ideas in the

killers heads.

• Like 1

Suspected South Carolina Mall Shooter Released on Bail

April 18, 2022

The primary suspect in the Saturday South Carolina mall shooting that left 14 people wounded was released after posting a $25,000 bail on Monday.

Jewayne Price, 22, has been released under house arrest and will be required to wear an ankle monitor as a bond condition. He will be allowed to travel from home to work certain times of the day, the Columbia police department confirmed.

https://news.yahoo.com/suspected-south-carolina-mall-shooter-162241693.html

Family forced to take cover when gangbanger out on bail allegedly has shootout with rival

July 30, 2021

Moreno, a reputed member of the 3 Staccs” street gang, was busted in the Bronx in February 2020 on criminal possession of a weapon charge, court records show.

A judge set bail at $4,000 and was let out after he partially secured bond, records show.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/30/gangbanger-out-on-bail-almost-kills-innocent-mother-kids-in-shootout-cops/

Well those last five posts from the guy in Oklahoma makes me want to know who comes up with these relaxed bail situations ? Was it the Trump supporting right or those liberal types that demand more gun control ? Maybe the shooter in the present situation had some crazy idea that he'd post bail after killing a bunch of people ? 

Meanwhile in California a buddy I grew up with woke up in the middle of the night to sounds of whimpering coming from his 9 year old daughters room, he got up to check on her to find a man with 1 hand on her mouth and the other pulled her pj’s off. Ryan hit the guy with a book end, guy died the next day and my bro did 7 years for it. 
justice is an illusion.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Meanwhile in California a buddy I grew up with woke up in the middle of the night to sounds of whimpering coming from his 9 year old daughters room, he got up to check on her to find a man with 1 hand on her mouth and the other pulled her pj’s off. Ryan hit the guy with a book end, guy died the next day and my bro did 7 years for it. 
justice is an illusion.

I know of a similar story

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Para solve the other shit that actually kill kids at a much higher rate and I might actually think you give a fuck. Parroting leftist gun control shit and the only thing you look like is a shallow clown. Cherry picking and picking up the virtuous mantle only when the TV and Media says there is a crisis...

Do your research and stop acting as this is a problem or THE problem. Its Still the lowest danger to kids on any metric. "buh buh buh TV says its a tragedy.." 

Manipulated dolt. 

Said the cuckold NRA parrot...

So let's see, I can either get labeled as a leftist "Manipulated dolt" gun prohibitionist for commenting on what's actually going on in America, or I can fit in here when retarded shit like this happens to kids by keeping my mouth shut and pretend there isn't a problem. SMFH and feeling sicker than usual.

Okay, I'll pick one but let me do some of that research you want me to do first.

Current Causes of Death in Children and Adolescents in the United States

The New England Journal of Medicine: The leading cause of mortality among children and adolescent persons ages 1 to 19 are firearm-related death from 2019 to 2020. This change was driven largely by firearm homicides, which saw a 33.4% increase in the crude rate from 2019 to 2020, See attached chart below for year to year trends.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2201761

No Matt, I'm not falling in lock step with your NRA MSNM BS. You'll have to dig through your literature and come up with better BS tag line because it makes you look scarred and weak parroting shit like  "It's another one of Para's emotionally manipulative commie pinko fag virtue signalling arguments. He doesn't give a fuck about kids, he's someone who thinks he's better or smarter than us, and he's trying to go all prohibition on our guns!!! Nope, there's no gun problem in America, nothing to see here folks... Braaak! Matty wants a like cracker".

It's fine if emotions aren't your thing, but this fucking retarded killing kids shit makes most people feel a bit "anxious and depressed", because things are getting worse and they're motivated to find a solution. You know, like what mandating infant seats and seatbelts did for child accident mortality (again, see chart below).

I made the mistake of thinking the old NRA lines were obsolete today and hoped for some new ideas, then got publicly flogged with a wet noodle for asking. LOL The ATF has regulated and enforced changing laws for all but one of their responsibilities. So WhyTbloodyF doesn't our feckless government pass and enforce reasonable gun regulation laws that could save lives and still protect our 2nd amendment freedom? Because the NRA BS rhetoric machine defined this as an all or nothing fight for God and Country. It's another futile R v L extreme BS tug of war where children are dying but nothing gets done. You know, If you didn't say shit like "blame the user, not the gun" I'd believe you give a fuck about kids. Seriously Matt, stop blaming the left's prohibition BS rhetoric machine for a minute and offer YOUR IDEAS for a reasonable solution for saving kids lives.

Yes, I could be more sympathetic and gentle with intelligent people who blindly follow their party line, but when ever there's a destruction crew emotionally manipulative social crisis in the news, it's Game On! So man up and don't fly into a fuck you tizzy every time someone throws out an emotionally manipulative news item that makes you feel a bit "threatened and aggressive".

nejmc2201761_f1.jpeg

• Like 2

1 to 19? Practically adults. Bet the 14-19 is what drives it up. 1- teens are probably collateral damage while 14 and up are the cause. Or a some of the cause. Lets limit this to children killed by gun violence. I doubt very much that the leading cause of children killed is by guns.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, paradime said:

Said the cuckold NRA parrot...

So let's see, I can either get labeled as a leftist "Manipulated dolt" gun prohibitionist for commenting on what's actually going on in America, or I can fit in here when retarded shit like this happens to kids by keeping my mouth shut and pretend there isn't a problem. SMFH and feeling sicker than usual.

Okay, I'll pick one but let me do some of that research you want me to do first.

Current Causes of Death in Children and Adolescents in the United States

The New England Journal of Medicine: The leading cause of mortality among children and adolescent persons ages 1 to 19 are firearm-related death from 2019 to 2020. This change was driven largely by firearm homicides, which saw a 33.4% increase in the crude rate from 2019 to 2020, See attached chart below for year to year trends.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2201761

No Matt, I'm not falling in lock step with your NRA MSNM BS. You'll have to dig through your literature and come up with better BS tag line because it makes you look scarred and weak parroting shit like  "It's another one of Para's emotionally manipulative commie pinko fag virtue signalling arguments. He doesn't give a fuck about kids, he's someone who thinks he's better or smarter than us, and he's trying to go all prohibition on our guns!!! Nope, there's no gun problem in America, nothing to see here folks... Braaak! Matty wants a like cracker".

It's fine if emotions aren't your thing, but this fucking retarded killing kids shit makes most people feel a bit "anxious and depressed", because things are getting worse and they're motivated to find a solution. You know, like what mandating infant seats and seatbelts did for child accident mortality (again, see chart below).

I made the mistake of thinking the old NRA lines were obsolete today and hoped for some new ideas, then got publicly flogged with a wet noodle for asking. LOL The ATF has regulated and enforced changing laws for all but one of their responsibilities. So WhyTbloodyF doesn't our feckless government pass and enforce reasonable gun regulation laws that could save lives and still protect our 2nd amendment freedom? Because the NRA BS rhetoric machine defined this as an all or nothing fight for God and Country. It's another futile R v L extreme BS tug of war where children are dying but nothing gets done. You know, If you didn't say shit like "blame the user, not the gun" I'd believe you give a fuck about kids. Seriously Matt, stop blaming the left's prohibition BS rhetoric machine for a minute and offer YOUR IDEAS for a reasonable solution for saving kids lives.

Yes, I could be more sympathetic and gentle with intelligent people who blindly follow their party line, but when ever there's a destruction crew emotionally manipulative social crisis in the news, it's Game On! So man up and don't fly into a fuck you tizzy every time someone throws out an emotionally manipulative news item that makes you feel a bit "threatened and aggressive".

nejmc2201761_f1.jpeg

Mike has it right. the overwhelming addition to this bullshit graph is an intention grift upon self deletion being "gun violence."  

Virtuous fake cunt. 

now go back to your other 360 days of not giving a fuck until the next latest thing that your overlords want you to spew.  The gun grab is a losing cause and always will be. 

I am ready to take rights away from you since you're on board with taking them from others. I want to start with your ability cross state lines. 

Just now, datzenmike said:

Crocodile tears.

Its all a fake fucking show.

A real thing happens and everyone wants to parade the outrage "Look how great my reaction is!!!", and scream about taking rights away instead of proactive real life solutions based on the reality that you cannot stop crazy from happening. 

This will fade into the back pages like before and people like Para will forget all about it until the next narrative needs to be pushed. rage rage rage. " All you NRA people are evil..... waaaaaa." meanwhile his soft form activism is a layer .0001 thick of give a shit. 

The correct measure wasn't taken just like Parkland Florida.... The officers are going to wait for backup. while watching the shit bag enter a building with children in it.  It took a border agent with massive balls to make the move to end the shit bag with his GUN no less... 

Para is prime example of the masses who have no solution but to scream and ask for everyone else to do the dirty work. STFU Para. Go get governed harder some other place. 

Who/what kills? The gun or the operator?  Bad parenting often creates bad operators. I wouldnt own a gun if lousy parents didnt produce bad operators.

If right from wrong isnt part of the parental instruction, what makes anyone thing they will know it as adults? And dont get me started on the alphabet of conditions kids MUST have if they show any personality traits that need parental polishing as part of preparation to release their  offspring into society…Meh, Just give them pills and get back to shirking the job of parenting.

No thanks, ill be keeping my tools of sovereignty. Tyvm.

Edited by jbirds510

Not all mental fuck-ups are caused by poor parenting or lack of parent(s). Some are in spite of good parenting also. As for guns, no gun, no bad operation. I like the term 'responsible gun ownership' but seems like guns are sold like candy down there and then there is pissing and moaning later about cavities.  Constitutionally 'everyone' is allowed gun ownership so any problems are not going away.

• Like 2