Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, john510 said:

Never liked Obama but this is far worse in a year than Obama in eight years.I'm thinking there's way too much damage at this point and Biden can't possibly fix it.

Biden probably can't even fix lunch.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

18 children and 3 adults dead in Uvalde elementary school shooting

Robb Elementary teaches second, third and fourth grade students in Uvalde, which is about 85 miles west of San Antonio. Gov. Greg Abbott said the shooter is believed to have been killed by responding law enforcement. The shooting started around 11:32 a.m.

 

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/05/24/uvalde-texas-school-shooting/

 

 

"Fuck gun control because this shit wound't happen in an open carry state."  I'm guessing some of you destruction guys are getting pretty fucking SICK of this retarded shit, so now what's your solution?

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, paradime said:

18 children and 3 adults dead in Uvalde elementary school shooting

Robb Elementary teaches second, third and fourth grade students in Uvalde, which is about 85 miles west of San Antonio. Gov. Greg Abbott said the shooter is believed to have been killed by responding law enforcement. The shooting started around 11:32 a.m.

 

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/05/24/uvalde-texas-school-shooting/

 

 

"Fuck gun control because this shit wound't happen in an open carry state."  I'm guessing some of you destruction guys are getting pretty fucking SICK of this retarded shit, so now what's your solution?

 

Could the complete abolishment of gun rights have prevented this?  Maybe, probably not.  Do open carry & other gun rights promote this?  No.  Of all people, paradime, I would think you would attribute this kind of event to a much broader problem with our youth/culture.  A dozen other methods could accomplish the same act without touching a gun.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

This is sickening. We will see if the douchebag Alex Jones says this is a hoax. I think though this is just the reality of a large population of people in a large country this crap is going to happen. There has been a long ever expanding percentage of broken homes and abuse. Sorry I have no real solution. This is just sad.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You have a better chance of being killed by an animal attack than being a victim of a terrorist act. Being killed by a domestic terrorist is 7 times more likely that a foreign one.  

 

 

  Well getting and using a gun is easier then stealing a Ram 4X4 and driving down a sidewalk.  

 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

Link to comment
1 hour ago, paradime said:

18 children and 3 adults dead in Uvalde elementary school shooting

Robb Elementary teaches second, third and fourth grade students in Uvalde, which is about 85 miles west of San Antonio. Gov. Greg Abbott said the shooter is believed to have been killed by responding law enforcement. The shooting started around 11:32 a.m.

 

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/05/24/uvalde-texas-school-shooting/

 

 

"Fuck gun control because this shit wound't happen in an open carry state."  I'm guessing some of you destruction guys are getting pretty fucking SICK of this retarded shit, so now what's your solution?

The solution isn't gun control.You should know that.And yes it's sickening when this happens.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Get a second rate European  TV star to announce “He will send everyone in his country to die for it ,, if he has to”

 

… then get JoeBiden to pay Ratheyon and Haliberten insane amounts of money to stop it .. 

     
then the killings that happen would be masterbaited to ,,,, by literally everyone!!!

 

Yeah!!! 

 

Hillary 2024

 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, paradime said:

18 children and 3 adults dead in Uvalde elementary school shooting

Robb Elementary teaches second, third and fourth grade students in Uvalde, which is about 85 miles west of San Antonio. Gov. Greg Abbott said the shooter is believed to have been killed by responding law enforcement. The shooting started around 11:32 a.m.

 

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/05/24/uvalde-texas-school-shooting/

 

 

"Fuck gun control because this shit wound't happen in an open carry state."  I'm guessing some of you destruction guys are getting pretty fucking SICK of this retarded shit, so now what's your solution?

 

 

Why did they gloss over, and not even mention the suspect was being pursued in a high speed chase where he crashed a truck and then fled to the school?  There was a APB on him for shooting his grandmother. 

 

This story is about the most garbage straw man false equivalent shit. Emotional manipulate much? Shit loads of details left out to manipulate an obvious emotional swing toward its ultimate narrative goal. 

 

I am so fucking tired of people pushing gun control BS, when legislation and "control" doesn't control shit. The amount of outrage over this shit makes me sick, when I don't see a fucking peep out of you or anyone else over shit that kills far more young people at an industrial rate.  " cant compare apples to oranges.....waaaaaa"   Death is comparable to Death regardless of the method.  Start doing your research and take up this same virtuous "The latest thing" fight  with that shit too you NPC.

 

Fuck your bullshit virtue signal. You're about as shallow as they come or callow enough looking to just piss people off. 

 

Your state has some of the strictest gun measures and you have some of the nations worst record for gun violence. So start sniffing your own asshole before you start judging the smell of others. 

 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

You have a better chance of being killed by an animal attack than being a victim of a terrorist act. Being killed by a domestic terrorist is 7 times more likely that a foreign one.  

 

 

  Well getting and using a gun is easier then stealing a Ram 4X4 and driving down a sidewalk.  

 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

 

Or a Ford explorer in Waukesha. 

 

But since the perps are ultra left they're not tallied up as terror acts. Just domestic violence....Seem a bit fishy?

 

Oklahoma City in the 90's would have just been an act of domestic violence had Tim been a registered Democrat. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I seem to remember the argument of how "people are being emotionally manipulated." Then comes out with a post meant to emotional manipulate as if it wasnt...

 

Gell-Mann amnesia much? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That's your solution? spin the focus from what was used to kill these children onto a car chase that happen beforehand, call out the Texas Tribune for being a leftist paper, fuck me and my shallow virtue signaling, and W ever TF dodge you can pull out of your ass.

 

Destruction's had this conversation before and "Fuck gun control because this shit wound't happen in an open carry state" and "Arm the teachers and this wouldn't happen" and "Sandy Hook was a liberal hoax to push for gun control" were all common arguments being used then. Did you forget that I'm not a BS brainwashed zombi trying to take your stockpile of AR15s away, that I was an NRA member until they went full Rambo in the late 70s, I own guns, and I've supported responsible gun ownership with my own kids? 

 

You also pointed a finger at cali  back then for "having some of the nations worst record for gun violence" without checking your per capita figures first.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/gun-violence-by-state

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

 

Concern over the proliferation of high powered military style rifles is shared by a majority of the American public both left and right. So no, Fuck you for being a cuckold NRA parrot in the face of seriously retarded shit like this. 

 

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, paradime said:

Concern over the proliferation of high powered military style rifles is shared by a majority of the American public both left and right. So no, Fuck you for being a cuckold NRA parrot in the face of seriously retarded shit like this. 

 

 

 

A majority of Americans don't want cops shot either.

A super majority of legal gun owners want gun laws enforced.

 

 

 

Charges dropped against C Blu, teen rapper accused of shooting NYPD officer

The gun and assault case against Camrin Williams, a 16-year-old reputed gangbanger and rapper who goes by the stage name C Blu, “cannot be prosecuted,” the city Law Department said in a Friday statement, without elaborating.

 

Williams had been facing the charges after allegedly shooting 27-year-old cop Kaseem Pennant in the leg in January while he was on probation for a prior gun case.

 

https://nypost.com/2022/05/20/rapper-c-blu-camrin-williams-attempted-murder-case-dropped/

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, paradime said:

That's your solution? spin the focus from what was used to kill these children onto a car chase that happen beforehand, call out the Texas Tribune for being a leftist paper, fuck me and my shallow virtue signaling, and W ever TF dodge you can pull out of your ass.

 

Destruction's had this conversation before and "Fuck gun control because this shit wound't happen in an open carry state" and "Arm the teachers and this wouldn't happen" and "Sandy Hook was a liberal hoax to push for gun control" were all common arguments being used then. Did you forget that I'm not a BS brainwashed zombi trying to take your stockpile of AR15s away, that I was an NRA member until they went full Rambo in the late 70s, I own guns, and I've supported responsible gun ownership with my own kids? 

 

You also pointed a finger at cali  back then for "having some of the nations worst record for gun violence" without checking your per capita figures first.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/gun-violence-by-state

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

 

Concern over the proliferation of high powered military style rifles is shared by a majority of the American public both left and right. So no, Fuck you for being a cuckold NRA parrot in the face of seriously retarded shit like this. 

 

 

"gun deaths per capita in 2019"

 

4. New Mexico 22.3

 

Almost the only list where New Mexico is not at the bottom.

Link to comment

I saw that truck and was wondering how it fit in. If he was being chased by the police they would have been 'on him' faster don't you think? He still may have been fleeing police but not being actually chased and as the truck is damaged and the police are after him and he's just killed his grandmother... "tempt not a desperate man"

 

He bought some weapons legally so what's the problem there about guns?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

We are currently in a Society where almost everything, but Human Life, is valued and pushed. There is more concern about teaching kids about Genders, Socialism, Racism and so on, and not teaching about Human Life. About just being a decent fucking human being. 

 

This guy had a history of being bullied and pushed around, didn't graduate High School and it sounds like he had no father in the home. Apparently did not get along with his mother. He was very mentally compromised and snapped. 

 

But, we put the blame on the guns, the easy access and the type of guns. The mental and societal issues are pushed behind the Gun Control issue. Guns don't do anything until someone picks one up and either uses it for good or bad. Otherwise it is just a tool. 

 

I just checked, and none of my stuff has made a move to go out and cause havoc, and that is because I am not mentally unstable. There are tons of laws to stop this from happening, or they are supposed to, yet it still happens. Why? Because the only unstable variable is the human condition. The only way for my stuff to do bad things, is for me to do bad things. 

 

Sure, countries like England and Australia have banned private ownership of most firearms, but have you heard about their knife problems? Yeah, criminals and mentally unstable people will find a way. Some asshole in this county just simply used his car, and before that, it happened a few times in Europe. 

 

More self defense happens with guns and they will let you know, but, it doesn't fit the narrative, only mass shootings, by the right skin color, make the news and push the narrative. Blacks have been killing each other wholesale for the last few years, but that is not the narrative. How long will this stay in the news since it was a Latino shooter? They shut down the church shooting because it was all Asians, they shut down Chicago shootings because they are mostly black on black. Now we have another young man who lost his shit and went nuts. The Buffalo shooter was white and is still in the news, and this one will as well just due to the horrible nature of it. The focus will be on the guns and not about the guy who did it.

 

These are my views, you don't have to agree or believe it, but I had to write it. 

 

Prayers for the lost and the families that have to hear the news. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.