2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I don't believe any of the shit posted in here. There aren't enough hours in the day to follow back even one link and even then you find more and more questionable sources like branches on a massive shit tree. Destruction is like the alphabet news stations that I stopped watching a year ago and for good reason. Truth, unlike kernels of corn, is indistinguishable from all the shit around it being pushed through the media bowel. At the end of the day all that's left is to cry or laugh about it all.   

F4F09F33-29A0-4010-84AF-E54E884D5B98.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/28/2021 at 9:00 AM, bananahamuck said:

F4F09F33-29A0-4010-84AF-E54E884D5B98.jpeg

Controlled Folly

"Controlled folly is the art of controlled deception or the art of pretending to be thoroughly immersed in the action at hand--pretending so well no one could tell it from the real thing. Controlled folly is not an outright deception but a sophisticated, artistic way of being separated from everything while remaining an integral part of everything. Controlled folly is an art. "............ Don Juan Matus.

• Like 3

SO. On the face of it something looks fishy. Have to ask.

After two fucking years, is this going to change anything? Some would scream HELL YEAH!!! but really, can I expect to see something happen or change as a result or will history look back and say "oh yeah there was something fishy about Arizona. Oh well, too late now.' Is this going to be a shrug moment or will there be changes?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

After two fucking years, is this going to change anything? Some would scream HELL YEAH!!! but really, can I expect to see something happen or change as a result or will history look back and say "oh yeah there was something fishy about Arizona. Oh well, too late now.' Is this going to be a shrug moment or will there be changes?

They are all shrug moments unless enough attention is paid to make them uncomfortable shrug moments.

Hopefully they gain enough attention there and in other states that some of the possible ways to alter an election is blocked.

Like any addict, California is still fucked. I don't think it is possible to change now with the failure of our recall until we hit rock bottom and then its still maybe.

• Like 4

Wonder what would happen if the vote went strongly the other way.

I'd just like to know that the voting was done honestly & fairly.

Do you think there'd be a huge investigation if Trump had won? 

• Like 2
On 9/29/2021 at 12:27 PM, Mattndew76 said:

repost.

The vaccine is but one more shining example of manufactured failure of the United States. I have entertained some “conspiracy” theories, searching for the “man behind the man” and dismissed them, not because the theories were not possible, a couple were even plausible, but local interactions and the daily news have renounced any sliver of respect once held for the general populous.

American citizens uniting in a complex, long term, plan to dramatically alter or undermine institutions? I’m impressed if a multi-family garage sale makes it through a weekend without drama.

I weighed the pros and cons and opted for the vaccine. I weighed the pros and cons of seat belts and helmet laws and am disgusted by laws forcing adults to adorn either. If the vaccine was mandated, I would abstain on principle.

Please spare retelling of this or that statistic, I don’t care and am saddened by fools who believe their “scientific” study is of any relevance, aside from gleaming applause from other believers.

Sweet Mother Mary, make no attempt at victimhood, whining about “your safety” or “your tax dollars” used to care for unvaccinated, or supporting someone injured, who was not wearing a helmet or a seatbelt. If you are against tax dollars allocated, for the aforementioned, then start a grassroots campaign to introduce legislation to cease. The latter is hard, it is much easier and more tangible to bitch and holla, at those engaged in something you oppose. Talk of lofty ideals, such as freedom is lost on most; those who fail to realize, how much they have to lose.

If you get the vaccine, you could die. If you don’t get the vaccine, you could die. If you are concerned about the disease, stay home, limit your interaction with others, take whatever precautions you can afford.

I call this a “manufactured” failure, because of the constant bombardment by the media and major institutions, which focus on America’s flaws. Politicians, police and others in “leadership” roles, have failed for so long, all trust has been lost. The governed expect little or nothing from those in power and that is what we receive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Amen. I see the absurdity of co-vid discussion as it's all second hand scraped off the internet floor. Same with the you tube talking heads. (they make money from the number of viewers) I like the memes, they single-handedly give me pause to reflect on the fact that someone else can ingeniously make fun of all the bullshit out there.

Mandated wearing of seat belts and helmets? Well mom made me wear a warm sweater and mitts when it was cold because I didn't look out for myself. Same thing really. I don't want to be a burden on anyone or the health care system but more importantly, I don't want to miss out on what life has to offer in the future.

• Like 2

Cars and cellphones are probably the most recent example of trying to protect people from themselves. I am all for the hands free requirements because the general population is too stupid to drive with a phone. Most of my vehicles are higher than others so whenever I get next to what appears to be a drunk driver always turns out to be some numbnut fucking with their phone. I always check my rearview when coming to a stop in traffic and usually pump the brakes a couple times in hoping the Bimbo behind me looking in her lap catches the flashing brake lights.

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Cars and cellphones are probably the most recent example of trying to protect people from themselves. I am all for the hands free requirements because the general population is too stupid to drive with a phone. Most of my vehicles are higher than others so whenever I get next to what appears to be a drunk driver always turns out to be some numbnut fucking with their phone. I always check my rearview when coming to a stop in traffic and usually pump the brakes a couple times in hoping the Bimbo behind me looking in her lap catches the flashing brake lights.

I was driving down a narrow two lane with no shoulders and huge ditches the other day when I saw a woman coming the opposite direction, the top of her head was all I could see. She was too busy texting or checking Faceplant, and drifted across the centerline. If I had swerved into the ditch to avoid a collision, she would have continued on her merry way, and I would have at the least a tow bill, and most likely damages to my vehicle to pay for. I steeled myself, waiting for the collision. 

The bitch looked up and swerved back just in time.

Fucking cunt.

Driving while fucking with a stoopit phon should be a capital offense. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

While at a stop light about a week ago,I saw the guy in the turn lane

next to me yapping away on his cell phone.He had his window down,& I yelled

at him "HANG UP!".

I stopped at the credit union a few blocks away,backing into a parking-

space.He pulls up next to me,& started arguing.After a heated exchange of words,

he leaves & park in a spot on the other side of the lot.

I then saw him get out of his rig (Xterra),& goes to his right rear door,getting

something in the back seat.I decided that I needed to get out of there,in case he had

a gun.At the next stop light,he was right behind me.

A few blocks later,I was able to get to a turn lane,while he was two lanes over.

When I turned,I saw him turn off in the other direction.I made a detour a detour & took

the back roads way home,just to be safe.Didn't see him after that.

• Sad 2
On 9/30/2021 at 11:46 AM, datzenmike said:

What might change is the way elections get watched.Especially states like Arizona where it makes zero sense that Biden won.Ever been there ? It isn't some liberal kook shithole.

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, john510 said:

What might change is the way elections get watched.Especially states like Arizona where it makes zero sense that Biden won.Ever been there ? It isn't some liberal kook shithole.

Unlike Kalifornia

• Like 3
1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

Unlike Kalifornia

Nobody in California would ever question our election results.The Democrats have complete control.In many cases there aren't even Republicans on the ballot due to a rule created by the Democrats.The rest of the country should pay attention to this.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Why would you interact with a stranger by choice?

Those following are engaging because, they're young, strong, stupid and their parents didn't beat them.  That last part is the most important, every young man is stupid, but there was a system in place to beat it out of them. Unfortunately, a massive number of the "time-out" generations are adults and have perpetuated the "time out" mentality. The lack of hard line rules, for children, with quick and severe sanctions fails to teach the lessons necessary to navigate the world. Much like teaching the structures and colors of poison plants, children should be instructed on markings and observed behaviors of a persons best  avoided. These lessons will only be marginally successful, without direct experience. Fighting and enduring the pain involved tempers the will to fight. It should not extinguish the will to fight, but again, it will temper it. Provide a moment of reflection, as they chase down the vehicle they perceived wronged them.

Hopefully, the lesson is learned, before the chased vehicle is caught.

Parents should be held criminally and civilly liable for raising ass hats.

Edited by frankendat
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, frankendat said:

Because, they're young, strong, stupid and their parents didn't beat them.  That last part is the most important, every young man is stupid, but there was a system in place to beat it out of them. Unfortunately, a massive number of the "time-out" generations are adults and have perpetuated the "time out" mentality. The lack of hard line rules, for children, with quick and severe sanctions fails to teach the lessons necessary to navigate the world. Much like teaching the structures and colors of poison plants, children should be instructed on markings and observed behaviors of a persons best  avoided. These lessons will only be marginally successful, without direct experience. Fighting and enduring the pain involved tempers the will to fight. It should not extinguish the will to fight, but again, it will temper it. Provide a moment of reflection, as they chase down the vehicle they perceived wronged them.

Hopefully, the lesson is learned, before the chased vehicle is caught.

Parents should be held criminally and civilly liable for raising ass hats.

Well good luck with the current crowd out there. I don't have kids and I think you don't but I grew up with the belt, yardstick and wooden spoon if I out of line. Worked well. Never been arrested, no bastards around, make a good professional living, been happily married for 15 years, treat the wife well. All is good thanks to the ass whippings when they were called for but no extras. Thanks to my folks.

• Like 6