• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do use GPS,but always keep a map in my vehicle when I'm traveling.

Some places like Norfolk,VA are near impossible to navigate without GPS.

I often wonder how I got around in the '70's when I went to places like

Los Angeles.I saw some really cool stuff back then.

• Like 1

One of my sons is been a replacement mail carrier for retirement/vacation carrier’s for awhile,  so every few weeks it’s a new route all over the county.. apparently there’s so much new construction here he  says GPS shows whole housing developments as a field  .. quite a bit 

• Like 2

I still use a Thomas Guide.Three reasons,the dipshit sales guy i work with writes like shit and doesn't spell correctly so i use the Thomas to try and track down the correct spelling of streets.The other reason is so i know where i'm headed before typing an address into my GPS because the GPS will take you the shortest route which is NOT always the fastest route.Third,my Thomas Guide never acts up or fails me at the worst time.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, angliagt said:

I do use GPS,but always keep a map in my vehicle when I'm traveling.

Some places like Norfolk,VA are near impossible to navigate without GPS.

I often wonder how I got around in the '70's when I went to places like

Los Angeles.I saw some really cool stuff back then.

I was in the norfolk area last month using gps. Newport News actually and it sucked. Being in the hood the gps seems to be years behind and way off. I guess the google vehicles hauled ass in this area since it is only mildly safe during morning hours, Baghdad safe after 12 noon and lagos Nigeria safe after 5 pm. Talk about shithole countries, we gots some real shithole cities here in the US.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Years ago I had a handheld Magellan and was using it to make a detour through Yellowstone on my way from South Dakota to Cali. when I noticed I was sure I'd been at this stop sign before, I went on and ended up there again.

I got so pissed I threw that muther intending it to fly out the passenger window, it hit the pillar bounced back in on the floor I still have it but it never was relied on again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, john510 said:

I still use a Thomas Guide.Three reasons,the dipshit sales guy i work with writes like shit and doesn't spell correctly so i use the Thomas to try and track down the correct spelling of streets.The other reason is so i know where i'm headed before typing an address into my GPS because the GPS will take you the shortest route which is NOT always the fastest route.Third,my Thomas Guide never acts up or fails me at the worst time.

Loved those Thomas maps.  I always used one when visiting LA.  My brother lived there for 30+ years and still used it.

Funny how with GPS and google maps people think you can't get anywhere without them.  I have traveled all over the country and coast to coast a few times and always made it there without GPS for the first 5 decades of my life.

The thing I hate worst is someone directing me with GPS.  I hate not knowing direction or the general idea of where I am or going.  That is why I scout out everything ahead of time.  I have a pretty good innate sense of direction and know N from S usually.

• Like 2

In my time driving somewhere you had never been before was often an adventure. Getting there was half the fun and getting sort of lost was, well it was expected and thus taken in stride and not the end of the world it is today. Very few drivers 'navigate' today and like driving skills, is a lost art. Why check your mirrors? the car will warn you.  

• Like 1

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/now-wisconsin-hot-grassroots-group-uncovers-23000-votes-phone-number-8000-registered-1918-one-county/

BREAKING – ‘WISCONSIN HOT’ – Grassroots Group Uncovers 23,000 Votes with Same Phone Number and 8,000 Voters Registered in 1918 All In One County!

Wisconsin-Data-Pic-Showing-Dump-600x468.

• Like 1

Lots of innuendo n skewed screen shots -what could it all mean?  Don’t tell, you’ve been watching a bunch of those TV shows that have so many questions n no answers?  Yes, that was a question?

Conspiracy?  No, it’s confusion?  Now go buy your tinfoil so the UFOs can focus their beam properly?

8 hours ago, Dav said:

Lots of innuendo n skewed screen shots -what could it all mean?  Don’t tell, you’ve been watching a bunch of those TV shows that have so many questions n no answers?  Yes, that was a question?

Conspiracy?  No, it’s confusion?  Now go buy your tinfoil so the UFOs can focus their beam properly?

Get off your ass and actually read the report. Its available.

Your marginalizing condescension is not a virtue.

• Like 6
35 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

No - it is full o shite - and your spreading it around is marginalizing.  You just can’t see it…

1 hour ago, Dav said:

No - it is full o shite - and your spreading it around is marginalizing.  You just can’t see it…

You obviously haven't a fuckling clue what some words mean you lazy Igno ramous. 

This is the issue with people psychologically like yourself. A headline and or someone else handing you a virtuous opinion is all you need. The hard work cant ever be a bother for you.

Read the report and then tell me that its full of shit. Otherwise you don't fucking know and have no zero added value to a conversation. 

Fucking troll.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

1 hour ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Hey listen up! The electoral college voters decide who is going to be the president. Your vote and all the fake, fraudulent, illegal and the one I bought off ebay don't matter. Do you understand this?

You two need to get with the program.

WHAT????? The most popularly voted president in living memory???? So popular that even the dead got up an voted for him. You can't argue with loyalty like that. You..... you just can't.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

You obviously haven't a fuckling clue what some words mean you lazy Igno ramous. 

This is the issue with people psychologically like yourself. A headline and or someone else handing you a virtuous opinion is all you need. The hard work cant ever be a bother for you.

Read the report and then tell me that its full of shit. Otherwise you don't fucking know and have no zero added value to a conversation. 

Fucking troll.

Fuck off.  I don’t go a rabbit hole of endless searching to find something I agree with then agree with what I’ve found.  Sounds like your method of “research.”  I am able to see what some ignoramuses post is just shite, intended to make us follow their dumbasses to the ends of the earth to believe what they believe and have “researched” to find their own “truth.”

Have you read the audit report by the consultants that the Arizona legislature employed and paid to determine there was voter fraud?  Those consultants concluded there was no fraud.  The dems did not employ them.  A bipartisan committee did not employ them.  So, somehow this  other “research” shows there was fraud.  How do you suppose that research was developed?  I’m guessing some dumbass who wants to get more clickbait sales invented the “facts” out of whole cloth.  You can follow that researcher if you like, I won't even waste my time helping you help him make more click sales.

I saw a funny cartoon about covid.  It showed a tombstone with the epitaph “HE DID HIS OWN RESEARCH”. I don’t follow others down their personal rabbit hole.  You can, actually, be my guest.

13 minutes ago, john510 said:

I honestly don't know how anybody can say there was no voter fraud with what we've seen.Whether or not it changes the outcome is not relevant at this point.It exists.

So the consultants paid for by the publicans are in on the conspiracy?  WTF