5 hours ago, john510 said:

Is it really prejudice against gays or are people just sick and tired of the rhetoric ? The constant demands for equality,rights etc. The demands that we must accept and approve of it.In my opinion they have every right any American has.I don't care who's gay or not but i don't need anybody to advertise it to me and force me to approve of it.

I was say that I don't really care what you want to do with your own body or what consenting adults do in their own bedrooms. I literally don't give a shit because it has nothing to do with me.

What I have a problem with is pushing an agenda onto everyone else especially children.

I would say by my own opinion most gay people and most transgender people just want to live their life in peace to the best of their ability- I have no problem with that.

But there is definitely a faction that has their whole personality revolve around their sexuality and that looks to convert people (by their own words) or groom children and push their agenda and lifestyle onto other people. Those who doubt this is happening need look no further than: 1. Nickelodeon putting LGBT bullshit into kids shows, 2. drag queens at school, 3. the statistics on grooming of children by the LGBT community (the % of overlap is exceptionally higher than the regular population), 4. CHILD DRAG QUEENS, 5. the normalization of pedos and their inclusion as MAPs into this group (into the woodchipper feet first) 6. the general trend of children and gender reassignment, exposure to adult topics, etc.. 

Children lack the ability to consent and by definition (as they are children) should not be exposed to adult topics at a young age, especially under government run institutions.  

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

There's nothing worse that a straight ranting about gay rights.  

I don't think there is such a thing as "gay rights". I think you have "human rights" to live your life as you please, to do what you want with your own body as you please, and engage in acts with consenting adults as you please. Note the key bit being "yourself" your rights end where someone else's begin, you do NOT have a right to force others to do or think what you want. You leave me alone to do as I please and I leave you alone. You fuck with me to try to force me to do what you want and we are going to have a problem.

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Re: gay men's choir. Did they play the song in question? I didn't see it so can't really form the proper outrage.

They said exactly that and are now claiming "it was all a joke" and pulled the video. They've been using DMCA claims to keep people from reuploading it. A couple of the people in the chorus have already been outed as pedos by 4chan.

Hard to find the video as it keeps getting pulled, the youtube I linked goes over the exact wording and a clip so you can hear it yourself. 

Here is a link to the video so you can see for yourself:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0CArbDxTl1wg/

You think we’re sinful. You fight against our rights. You say we all lead lives you can’t respect. But you’re just frightened. You think that we’ll corrupt your kids if our agenda goes unchecked. It’s funny. Just this once, you’re correct.

The song goes on, with the activists promising to convert children “quietly and subtly.”

We’ll convert your children. Happens bit by bit. Quietly and subtly, and you will barely notice it. You can keep him from disco, warn about San Francisco. Make him wear pleated pants. We don’t care. We’ll convert your children. We’ll make them tolerant and fair.

The singers then repeatedly promise that they are “coming” for parents’ children.

“We’ll convert your children,” they gleefully sing. “Someone’s gotta teach them not to hate. We’re coming for them. We’re coming for your children.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/07/08/san-francisco-gay-mens-chorus-deletes-well-convert-your-children-video/

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just wish the gay community would stop being the attention whore machine that they have become and just live normal lives and mind their own business. 

And the same goes for the super christian types who keep banging the anti gay drums. Just move the fuck on! 

Constantly shoving this shit into peoples faces gets pretty old, and from then on people will not care, or just be super annoyed by it. Stop trying to force special treatment upon yourselves by others who just don't want to fucking deal with you. And this goes for both groups! 

And their is one Unity Flag already that includes everyone, so stop inventing dumb shit! 

Flag of the United States - Wikipedia

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

The boy scouts caught the ire of the gay community for them trying to keep gay scoutmasters out. They end up having to let them in and filed bankruptcy due to molestations. Straight Men don't molest little boys and this policy should have been left alone.  That being said I have a couple of gay friends and they are repulsed by this and don't like the stigma or being looked at as a potential pedi just because they are gay. The problem is when a group sticks together allowing the bad apples to drag them down. Pediphiles should always be outed whatever group they belong to. Instead we get the Catholic church hiding theirs too when they claim to be a moral authority. 

• Like 2

Why are there so many married republican politicians caught having sex in public bathrooms with men?  Invariably, when you read such a story it is a conservative.  Guess is they are super repressed and think that by strapping themselves down in public really tightly they will not be found to be gay.  They are probably not bi-sexual, they are just repressed gay and show hetero for the public.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Dav said:

Why are there so many married republican politicians caught having sex in public bathrooms with men?  Invariably, when you read such a story it is a conservative.  Guess is they are super repressed and think that by strapping themselves down in public really tightly they will not be found to be gay.  They are probably not bi-sexual, they are just repressed gay and show hetero for the public.

It's pretty universal.  Ed Buck, Andrew Gillum are a couple Democrat deviants that come to mind from recent headlines. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Right. Pretty sure it's a problem throughout society disassociated with otherwise normal gay men. Peds are peds, straight & gay. 

Some clinical psychologists consider pedophilia a sexual orientation like gay, bi or hetro.

So a pedo may not be gay or straight.

3 hours ago, Dav said:

Republicans? lol... maybe. Never noticed. I'm all inclusive and consider Dems just as fucked up... perhaps more so, I mean they are politicians first and human last. The perfect politician is a 'high functioning psychopath' that can lie easily and has no empathy for those he (or she) lies to.

Are you saying that there are more politicians, married, and having gay sex in public bathrooms than non politicians than the national average??????? I say it's probably similar, just that it's high profile and we are 'shocked' and dismayed to find out..... (well, I'm not) Don't forget the media bias in reporting.  

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Dav said:

So many ? How many ? Count both sides.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1

Well, yes, but most of the dems described in that link were men having sex/affairs with women.  Yes, some were also men and men.  Original post was to ask why more male publicans are caught having sex with other men.  They vote against gay marriage - some publican politicians are duplicitous with their public and private lives - they are repressed.  A post about male dems having sex with (mostly) females misses the target.

Lifelong publican - not repressed.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Dav said:

Well, yes, but most of the dems described in that link were men having sex/affairs with women.  Yes, some were also men and men.  Original post was to ask why more male publicans are caught having sex with other men.  They vote against gay marriage - some publican politicians are duplicitous with their public and private lives - they are repressed.  A post about male dems having sex with (mostly) females misses the target.

Lifelong publican - not repressed.

I think my point is that neither side is free of sin, and picking on one side is a bit biased. The biggest sin committed is that of being a Hypocrite

Who cares who you lay with, it is how you come across that matters. Keeping up appearances should be an antiquated notion that should be done away with. 

Now, this bastard.....

Painting of Clinton in blue dress hung in Jeffrey Epstein's home | The  Times of Israel

• Like 2