I’m all set to celebrate the 245th anniversary of us kicking Britain’s ass.

Twenty-four 5” mortar shells, six 2” mortars, a couple bricks (including the Angry American), some Buffalo Bombs (firecrackers), and a few Black Cat firecrackers.

I love blowing shit up on Independence Day.

983271BD-0597-4256-AFAB-A7520EAE9D58.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am kind of hoping only professionals do  fireworks in our area this year. It has been dry as an old woman's cootch for about as long around here.

Well, except this last week. We been getting weather like what would be typical for the PNW and the PNW has been getting weather like what would be typical around these parts.

It has rained all week so far and I really can't remember that happening here for about a dogs age.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The City of Oakland just cut 18 million dollars out of it's Police budget despite the murder rate doubling over last year..  A news crew is interviewing the new "Director of Violence Prevention" in front of City Hall, and armed robbers held up the news crew trying to steal their camera.  Luckily, City Hall has armed security, and an armed guard brandished his weapon and the robber(s) took off empty handed. 

I find it ironic that City Hall wants to take away private citizens right to have firearms and police officers, but they have armed security and metal detectors to protect themselves.  Typical.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/robbers-hold-news-crew-interviewing-191523830.html

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

I’m all set to celebrate the 245th anniversary of us kicking Britain’s ass.

Twenty-four 5” mortar shells, six 2” mortars, a couple bricks (including the Angry American), some Buffalo Bombs (firecrackers), and a few Black Cat firecrackers.

I love blowing shit up on Independence Day.

983271BD-0597-4256-AFAB-A7520EAE9D58.jpeg

Awesome. Stay safe/smart 😉

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Duncan said:

The City of Oakland just cut 18 million dollars out of it's Police budget despite the murder rate doubling over last year..  A news crew is interviewing the new "Director of Violence Prevention" in front of City Hall, and armed robbers held up the news crew trying to steal their camera.  Luckily, City Hall has armed security, and an armed guard brandished his weapon and the robber(s) took off empty handed. 

I find it ironic that City Hall wants to take away private citizens right to have firearms and police officers, but they have armed security and metal detectors to protect themselves.  Typical.

Cmon Man.. Coined by Joe Dirt not Joe Potatophile

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Duncan said:

Oakland    There's no there there.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Duncan said:

Am i the only one that finds this funny ? 

• Like 2

Shake my fucking head. What it boils down to is "It's only gunpowder. Let's blow it up right here instead of out in the boonies. Everyone will get a kick out of it." These idiots have little experience with something that's been around for thousands of years and underestimated what it can do. Gunpowder is extremely safe to transport. The fucking cowboy who was in charge of this should be fired.

• Like 1