13 hours ago, angliagt said:

Just WHY do we need separate hate laws for every type of person nowadays?

Shouldn't a hate crime  be a crime against a person/group not matter who they are? 

Exactly.Shouldn't murder be considered a hate crime no matter what color anybody involved was ? 

• Like 2
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, john510 said:

Exactly.Shouldn't murder be considered a hate crime no matter what color anybody involved was ? 

21 hours ago, angliagt said:

Just WHY do we need separate hate laws for every type of person nowadays?

Shouldn't a hate crime  be a crime against a person/group not matter who they are? 

You have stumbled upon another sneaky democrat bullshit trap, that has me dismissed as a paranoid old man. While, I may live up to that moniker, it doesn't mean I'm not right.

The quick version: Democrats made a big fuss about domestic violence laws a while back. Those of us that considered domestic violence laws, at best unnecessary redundancy, employed the same argument as Angliagt and John510, posted above.

Opposing DV laws is tantamount to political suicide and our concerns were not addressed. The slimy, sleazy, unwritten rule in politics is "get an inch take a mile" and it wasn't long before, Democrats realized the political capital of domestic violence laws, and the laws were upgraded. Gun confiscation was introduced, for misdemeanor domestic violence and again, the political suicide of opposing such measures brought swift victory. The tightening of the noose continued, with the practice of confiscation of all guns from a person charged with domestic violence, who may or may not be guilty and the guns may or may not be returned. An obvious violation of due process, yet is happening across the nation.

The Democrats, now feeling secure that domestic violence laws are strong and here to stay, have begun to use the same arguments, used against them, opposing the creation of specific laws, for specific groups. As said, when these laws were introduced and what Angliagt John510 posted today, greater penalties based on relation to the victim, isn't right.

The solution, presented by the Democrats is that all "violent crimes", regardless of guilt or innocence, regardless of relation to the victim, or race of victim, or sex of victim or even severity of crime i.e. misdemeanor shouting threats at the person stealing your bike, spanking your children, to felony battery/aggravated assault. All firearms ammunition, reloading supplies etc. will be taken from the accused, voluntarily or  by raid of federal agency teams (Quick note, how will they  know if the accused has firearms? Why do you think the gun grabbers are so big on registration?)

Substitute "Hate crime" for Domestic Violence and it becomes clear. I am not certain if accusation of misdemeanor assault or misdemeanor  battery enhanced with hate crime brings forced gun relinquishment, but I am certain that is where the Democrats want to take it and will take it, as like domestic violence, hate crime brings political capital.

• Like 1

And,in the same vein,why does the media ALWAYS bring up race?

They say they want everyone to be treated fairly & the same,but the color

of a person's skin is how they decide who guilty,& who's innocent.

If I pulled a gun/knife on a Black cop,I'd expect them to pull their gun,

& if I was still alive,go to jail.

Also interesting is how many on the Left want to get rid of any statues,

building & street names "Because they owned slaves",but make Floyd out

to be a Saint,even though he had a criminal background.

5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Was the Haha for the comment about the poor spelling/typos on Ratsun or that I also spelled engagement wrongly? or both?

A bit of both, basically just being a spelling nazi looser. 😏

Edited by Str8jacket
Spelling, ironically

Dip shit. They also attack at night, on national holidays, with 2 to one troop advantage and without notifying the enemy. War! you stupid cunt. Always exploit an enemy's vulnerability. The fault is with the Mexican Army for not expecting this and/or not posting guards.

"Know yourself and know your enemy and you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"....... Sun Tzu, The Art of War

• Like 4

nap.png

In a street fight do you think the other guy will stop fighting so I can rest and get a drink of water 

THE ANSWER IS NO

when at war there are no breaks or osha approved mandates 

keep someone on guard at all times no FUCKING SIESTAS OR NAPS DEPENDING ON YOUR CULTURE 

It was a strategic maneuver and a smart one that won the war 

whoever Jaqueline Armendariz is needs to grow the fuck up 

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

nap.png

In a street fight do you think the other guy will stop fighting so I can rest and get a drink of water 

THE ANSWER IS NO

keep someone on guard at all times no FUCKING SIESTAS OR NAPS DEPENDING ON YOUR CULTURE 

On 6/28/2021 at 2:57 PM, datzenmike said:

Dip shit. They also attack at night, on national holidays, with 2 to one troop advantage and without notifying the enemy. War! you stupid cunt. Always exploit an enemy's vulnerability. The fault is with the Mexican Army for not expecting this and/or not posting guards.

"Know yourself and know your enemy and you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"....... Sun Tzu, The Art of War

On 6/28/2021 at 3:32 PM, Ranman72 said:

nap.png

THE ANSWER IS NO

Well there is a bit of historical precedence and all...

Americans-crossing-Delaware.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

The boats were only used in the picture depiction. Everyone walked across big dick swinging. 

Riots, Guns, Bribes: Theodore Roosevelt's 1912 Contested Convention - The  Atlantic

"Speak softly and swing a big dick" .............. Teddy Roosevelt, January 1900

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1