• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crosswalks should be universal white bars on black background. Why do 'they' get rainbow colors? I've been discriminated against because of sexual orientation. I want mine green. If the mayor is so hot for this, have his limo painted rainbow and see how far that goes. Or maybe the fire trucks and emergency vehicles, hell why not the police.  

• Like 2

I wouldn't go that far saying that. Besides did the gay (whatever) community decide on this rainbow??? or is this just city council seeking appeasement of the gay (whatever) community? AKA 'sucking up'? But attention seeking is fun to poke at.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

I wouldn't go that far saying that. Besides did the gay (whatever) community decide on this rainbow??? or is this just city council seeking appeasement of the gay (whatever) community? AKA 'sucking up'? But attention seeking is fun to poke at.

We've been treating them special for a few years now,it's getting worse.Using the hate crime charge is an example.Ever heard of the hate crime charges being pushed when a white person is the victim of crime from a person of color ? 

Edited by john510
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, john510 said:

At some point it may be required to try it at least once just so we know what it feels like.

I know exactly what it feels like. All the immigrants to Idaho, (I was downtown today and saw three out of state plates to every one Idaho plate) housing prices are now way over 10X, that means, my house that hasn't improved or made larger or anything is now taxed like it is worth over half a million. Property taxes are split up and included in the monthly mortgage, which has tripled, because of taxes. So every month, I don't have any money for my Datsun hobby, or I am counting the change to make it though the month, must be equal too or even more than ass rape. There's an idea, pay my monthly mortgage for a shot at a fish belly old man ass in less than average condition. I'm getting fucked monthly anyway, might as well get paid for it.

1 hour ago, frankendat said:

I know exactly what it feels like. All the immigrants to Idaho, (I was downtown today and saw three out of state plates to every one Idaho plate) housing prices are now way over 10X, that means, my house that hasn't improved or made larger or anything is now taxed like it is worth over half a million. Property taxes are split up and included in the monthly mortgage, which has tripled, because of taxes. So every month, I don't have any money for my Datsun hobby, or I am counting the change to make it though the month, must be equal too or even more than ass rape. There's an idea, pay my monthly mortgage for a shot at a fish belly old man ass in less than average condition. I'm getting fucked monthly anyway, might as well get paid for it.

Train Going In Tunnel GIFs | Tenor "If the sides want some they'll have to come in for it."

• Like 1
1 hour ago, thisismatt said:

See, not everything in CA is f'd up. If you haven't sold or done major renovations, your property tax would remain low.

True but they're getting us in so many other ways.If they remove prop 13 i'm out of here.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, frankendat said:

No kind of homestead exemption law there? Locks you in at your purchase with a max tax percentage increase.

1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

No kind of homestead exemption law there? Locks you in at your purchase with a max tax percentage increase.

The homestead exemption in Idaho is $100,000, anything over is taxed. Since my original purchase price was a good bit lower than half of that, tax was either zero or low for the first decade or so of home ownership. In fact, I didn't even consider property tax, as a thing, when the first out of state people started to arrive. The old homes were getting bull dozed or super remodeled, into this massive estates, which was kind of a bummer, because I kept having to fight against HOA's.(Seems they are popular in Cali) But, hey my neighbors doing stuff to their property shouldn't impact what I pay---I thought. When I moved into the house, a neighbor down the block considered himself an "artist". He was a vet living on disability and made twisted metal "sculptures" out of scrap. Some of my neighbors didn't like it, I stood up for him. It's his yard. He wants junk in it, leave him alone.  It ain't hurting you. Now I am writing letters to city officials and trying to organize people every chance I get, to stop people from doing stuff to their land. It makes no sense. There are two more houses within 100 yards of mine, that are being "remodeled" to over double sq. ft. And there is a plan to rip up the hill one  house east and add EIGHT 3204 sq. ft. three story, townhouses. Each on will be just shy of TRIPLE the size of my house (It is just over TRIPLE of my neighbor directly north). Each townhouse will be over a million dollars, latest estimates are 1.5 million to 2 million. The townhouses will not only raise taxes even more, they will bring eight families worth of traffic to my city block. I stayed with a gal a few weeks in San Fransisco, back in the day, who had a little apt. in the Haight. She didn't have a car, because it was too much hassle to park in within 100 yards of her place. Why would anyone want to do that to themselves? Especially, when Idaho has next to zero, public transit.

But, I digress.

The Idaho homestead exemption doesn't do shit, when property values are out of control. Boise was named, best city of the nation a few years in a row, by some asshole magazines. But, this year at least one magazine labeled it "worst place for real estate investment" and traffic really sucks, so there's hope...

2 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

I like the 80MPH speed limit outside of Boise going south. Had my cruise control on 100 and was getting passed by cars doing 110 to 120mph.

It is nice, nearly maxes out my Sentra. Does get a bit dicey when the big rigs are only moving at 65 (their limit) and you come up on a group of them.

3 minutes ago, frankendat said:

It is nice, nearly maxes out my Sentra. Does get a bit dicey when the big rigs are only moving at 65 (their limit) and you come up on a group of them.

My Roadmaster will only do 108 speed governed BS. Scored a 9C1 police car ECU, so my car should do 140?

1 minute ago, ratpatrol66 said:

My Roadmaster will only do 108 speed governed BS. Scored a 9C1 police car ECU, so my car should do 140?

Buick Roadmaster? What year? If I run, at max speed, mpg drops, so I stay happy at 85

2 minutes ago, frankendat said:

Buick Roadmaster? What year? If I run, at max speed, mpg drops, so I stay happy at 85

94 LT1, averaged 20mpg and 75mph going to Speedweek in 2017. Great road car, has 265,000 miles. Still a smooth ride.

• Like 2