On 5/23/2021 at 12:38 PM, Jesse C. said:

I filled up on Saturday at $3.79 a gallon. Yeah, this fucking sucks! 

Thanks, Jim Crow Joe! You creepy fuck! 

An unrelated, well related in my unorganized and under powered brain, Biden and his administration continue to push polices of gender, racial and economic division, loosely comparable to the Jim Crow laws. The comparison sharpens, if narrowed to white males, living above the national poverty index. As this attack segregates on race and gender, such actions could be colloquialized as "Jane Dove laws". If it catches on, remember you heard it first on Ratsun. (I understand that many doves are not white, but most Americans have some percentage of other DNA, as revealed by all the recent DNA tests on the market, and there is the Stevie Nicks classic Winged White Dove...)

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

I remember that interview and my thoughts of it were to be the same as I thought of Kapernick.

That he used an opportunity he really wasn't entitled to, to force his opinion to be carried to a wider audience than it would have gained had he done it in his own time, he also recieved some backlash for not having given the presentation himself at the oscars and instead let some little girl decline it for him.

• Like 1

I'm fed up with Biden given credit for everything - that guy can't

do anything with help from his handlers.

I wonder just how much more money "he" proposes to spend?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, angliagt said:

I'm fed up with Biden given credit for everything - that guy can't

do anything with help from his handlers.

I wonder just how much more money "he" proposes to spend?

All of the money, stop once there isn't a middle class any more. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

I've heard that he was very popular?🤔

Fuckin' right man. Talk about popular! Tens of thousands of dead people (and not just Democrats) rose from their graves to vote for him!!!! Now that's... dedication.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

I've heard that he was very popular?🤔

Yes i've heard that also.I know plenty of Trump haters that voted for Biden.If you ask them what's Biden doing for them they just don't have an answer.They refer to "well Trump did this or Trump did that" bullshit.One of them is a big complainer of fuel prices and illegal immigration,i asked him what he thinks now.He still has nothing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, Ooph! said:

I remember that interview and my thoughts of it were to be the same as I thought of Kapernick.

That he used an opportunity he really wasn't entitled to, to force his opinion to be carried to a wider audience than it would have gained had he done it in his own time, he also recieved some backlash for not having given the presentation himself at the oscars and instead let some little girl decline it for him.

I could see that. Dang Ooph you are a full time capsil of info.  Californian to the bone.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Fuckin' right man. Talk about popular! Tens of thousands of dead people (and not just Democrats) rose from their graves to vote for him!!!! Now that's... dedication.

Well they would know if he's worth voting for, he is one of them too 🧟‍♂️

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

Vasquez arma gun GIF - Find on GIFER

the gays are taking over

Aliens and Predators, Ripley (Sigourney Weaver), Alien, 1979 via... | Alien  1979, Aliens movie, Sigourney weaver

How many gays is this for you now Lieutenant?

Lieutenant Gorman (@Lt_Gorman) | Twitter

38..... simulated.

Here's What Vasquez From Aliens Is Doing Now

How many rough?

Lieutenant Gorman (@Lt_Gorman) | Twitter

Uhh.... 2. Including this one.....

Bill Paxton in Aliens plays the most annoying character in the history of  Cinema | NeoGAF

Huh, Oh man.

• Like 2