Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Been fading for the last 7 months. I thought Trump brokered a few peace deals in the middle east. How TF did Biden fuck this up???? (by looking mentally incompetent, weak, and ineffective)

Trump did get some peace going in the ME.That was one of the positives he created and is why it was never reported much in the news.I heard basically nothing about it.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

He can't even climb stairs.....

He can,with instructions from his handlers.One leg at a time,right,left,right,left.Slowly and carefully from now on.Is Biden easy to pick on or what ? And they said Trump was bad.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
On 5/15/2021 at 3:32 PM, john510 said:

He can,with instructions from his handlers.One leg at a time,right,left,right,left.Slowly and carefully from now on.Is Biden easy to pick on or what ? And they said Trump was bad.

Biden Is A Creep GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

I will say the historically, looking weak or ineffective invited trouble. There is a lot of merit in what Teddy said about 'walking quietly but carrying a big stick.' If perception is everything... Joe is the polar opposite. Just who IS running the US???? Is it just inertia??

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Well, they have to carry their unicycles somehow! 

Pin by Y. on Ref | Stock photography free, Unicycle, Clown

It was a full on heavy duty receiver hitch.Looked like something that belonged on big dually truck.Even had that 3 way ball set on it.

• Like 1

I haven't seen bags of milk in decades. I think Onterrible and points east have it. Bags can be bought in bulk and frozen. Anyone who has bags has the plastic picture for them. Once open it's ready to pour. Cartons and jugs are awkward in comparison. No jugs to return or cartons the recycle or chuck in the garbage. The larger bag that holds the 3 smaller one can be used for 'stuff'.

milk-bag-in-a-plastic-container.jpg

• Like 2

So last Friday I was on my morning walk and there's a kilometer of RR track out to the road and maybe 300 meters down it home. A woman on a bike bumping along the side of the tracks asks me how far to the trestle. She looks rough and homeless. I tell her 5 minutes. Short while later a guy pushing a bike comes up with all his gear tied on the bike trying to catch up. Saturday I'm on the same stretch of tracks and there's a small zippered hard case like you put glasses in. I open it and syringe, aluminum foil, glass pipes and some other stuff. On the outside is a white cross and NALOXONE written on it. (didn't know at the time what that was) I can't leave it as there is a school near by so I take home call cops they say to drop off at any pharmacy for disposal. Sunday I walk in to WallMart about 5 miles round trip. Monday I get on the tracks maybe 200 meters closer the trestle and wtf? there's another 'kit' marked Naloxone full of syringes, packets and 'druggie stuff'. Today I take it into WallMart for disposal. I can only assume they were dropped by those two on Friday? Two kinds of irony here. The state provides a drug 'kit' to counteract an opioid overdose to bring them back so they can continue to try to overdose themselves. The 'kit' is very handy for carrying the very drug it counteracts.   

• Sad 2

A friend of friends in Burnaby is in the fire department. He has saved the same guy (homeless druggie) several times, really starting to wear on him. Last time we talked he wanted out, this was 2 years ago. Tired of the BS!!! Save them once and it should be life altering, second time let let them die! No pity from this guy.

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1