8 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Im not political but anyone saying Biden is doing a good job so far and how their stocks are doing better I say It fuckin better be because to date under this admin we are going about a TRILLION DOLLARS a MONTH in debt. compare that to a neighbor borrowing 100% of the cost from YOU on a remodel of his house to buy a lamborghini a bengal tiger etc etc with ZERO means to pay any of it back down the road, would you say wow hes really doing well, or would you say, fuck! I think I just got taken for a ride? Enjoy your ups while you can its a house of cards built out of your future wages.

Who is saying Biden is doing a good job?

• Like 2
  • Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, john510 said:

Not what ? 

Stashing cash? What I’m seeing is people spending with abandon and not worrying about “when the rent comes due”. I’m actually worried that we are heading directly into another housing and fuel driven recession. Maybe I’m wrong.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, chandlerGTi said:

Stashing cash? What I’m seeing is people spending with abandon and not worrying about “when the rent comes due”. I’m actually worried that we are heading directly into another housing and fuel driven recession. Maybe I’m wrong.

They are  expecting an "amnesty" bill [which will ruin the landlords].  The houses will be sold through bankruptcy court, torn down and rebuilt as rent control free housing leaving a great number of hopefulls out on the street.  Not a pessimist, just a realist.

• Sad 1
On 5/8/2021 at 11:22 AM, Duncan said:

I actually admire Bill Maher.  One of the more common sense liberals, IMHO. 

I tried to watch him.The common sense thing i'm not too sure about.While Trump was in office Maher would continually beat the guy up and never call out the left.Now the left runs the show and Maher seems to do nothing but bitch about them ? Where was he while Trump was in office to point out the lefts behavior ? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't care who is in office I will hate on them. This is the way it should be and for the most part... is. No matter who is in office there will always be more people that will dislike, than like. All of the members of the party(s) not in power will dislike. Even a large percentage of the ruling party members, though outwardly supportive of their candidate, who won't rock the boat and who toe the party line, will secretly find fault. It's just easier to find fault. Have you ever phoned the city and said the garbage men were right on time every garbage day? That they were quiet and didn't dent up my garbage pail? They didn't spill and not pick up anything? They didn't throw my emptied garbage pail in the ditch. They didn't run over my garbage pail lid? Did you ever tell them they do a great job???? No, because they are paid to do a good job, they don't do it for free so you expect to get your money's worth. Try as they might they are never going to live up the that... or for very long.

Bill Maher is simply playing to the largest audience base. It's what comics do.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

2cartoon-5.11.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

That is my reality and it SUCKS! Growth is not good for my economy, Diversity has not "improved" my life. I enjoyed it when my neighborhood was considered the "bad" side of town; when someone would help you work on a "project" vehicle, if you shared your beer. Where I could walk around on a Saturday night and find multiple parties.  Now, I am fighting newly formed "commissions" and "communities", attempting to pass neighborhood covenants restricting the freedom of home owners. Legislators and new wealthy neighbors trying to force me to relocate. Yesterday, I learned one of these committees, passed a rule that fines anyone for cutting down trees, on their property, without first obtaining a permit, from the committee. The committee will have a meeting or hearing or whatever, to determine if you are allowed to cut down a tree on your property; and that is just one example of this new age of horseshit.  

• Like 5
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I don't care who is in office I will hate on them. This is the way it should be and for the most part... is. No matter who is in office there will always be more people that will dislike, than like. All of the members of the party(s) not in power will dislike. Even a large percentage of the ruling party members, though outwardly supportive of their candidate, who won't rock the boat and who toe the party line, will secretly find fault. It's just easier to find fault. Have you ever phoned the city and said the garbage men were right on time every garbage day? That they were quiet and didn't dent up my garbage pail? They didn't spill and not pick up anything? They didn't throw my emptied garbage pail in the ditch. They didn't run over my garbage pail lid? Did you ever tell them they do a great job???? No, because they are paid to do a good job, they don't do it for free so you expect to get your money's worth. Try as they might they are never going to live up the that... or for very long.

Bill Maher is simply playing to the largest audience base. It's what comics do.

I liked Bill Maher, even went to one of stand-up shows. But, he kept propagating the false narratives of the anti-gun crowd, so I stopped watching him. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, frankendat said:

That is my reality and it SUCKS! Growth is not good for my economy, Diversity has not "improved" my life. I enjoyed it when my neighborhood was considered the "bad" side of town; when someone would help you work on a "project" vehicle, if you shared your beer. Where I could walk around on a Saturday night and find multiple parties.  Now, I am fighting newly formed "commissions" and "communities", attempting to pass neighborhood covenants restricting the freedom of home owners. Legislators and new wealthy neighbors trying to force me to relocate. Yesterday, I learned one of these committees, passed a rule that fines anyone for cutting down trees, on their property, without first obtaining a permit, from the committee. The committee will have a meeting or hearing or whatever, to determine if you are allowed to cut down a tree on your property; and that is just one example of this new age of horseshit.  

These people are like Locust and nothing seems to stop them. They ruined California and now they are spreading out. 

• Like 5

When I was a teen back in the '60 you could walk the 8 blocks down town in the shade of mature maple trees. In the '70s the town cut almost all of them down. Summers were intolerable from the hot sidewalks, pavement and blinding light. New trees were planted and now 40-50 years later it's pleasant to walk those streets again.

Years ago a co worker had a new neighbor move in beside him. The guy was an ex logger. Within 6 months he felled all the trees in his back yard, because ex loggers are simply made that way. Bigish trees, larger than you can reach around. Now the sun bakes both their yards relentlessly in the mid summer for the lack of shade, fewer birds, no deer want to hang out there. Then in 2 years the logger moves on. Moves in fucks shit up that took a century to grow and then leaves. So, sometimes there is a good reason for a community to want to involve themselves in what the members are doing on their property.

Myself... if it's yours you have a right to do with it what you want. But, some people, they just want to fuck shit up.

• Like 1

I find that most “hair puller” fighters  grab with their stronger right hand .. 

I have never experienced it “ “personally” myself, but a blow to your inner arm right by your armpit ,, seems to be very painful  . And leaves a punching arm numb .. 

just an FYI from a guy that’s had long hair all his life . 

• Like 2