3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I 'know' the pope but that means shit. If I had spent time with him, called him a friend, partied with him then I have made a decision to associate with him.  If you run with someone it's understandable that you have things in common. People see you as similar. By association, if he's a pedo then you probably are  or are seen as one too. There are lots of people that I would NEVER be seen shaking their hand. 

Not for nothing but the current Pope is a piece of shit too.

Except the difference from a lot of the "rich and famous" was that Trump did disassociate from Epstein when he found out about his "behavior" (1) and offered to help with the investigation (2). Big difference in character from a lot of other celebs who still associated with Epstein/Maxwell after 2009.

(1) In his own words and from various sources corroborating this:

“I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him,” Trump told reporters at the White House of Epstein during an appearance with Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani. “I had a falling out a long time ago, I’d say maybe 15 years.

“I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.”

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-barred-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

(2) "Edwards: Nothing at all.  The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk.  I’ll give you as much time as you want.  I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.  That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case-said-donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I 'know' the pope but that means shit. If I had spent time with him, called him a friend, partied with him then I have made a decision to associate with him.  If you run with someone it's understandable that you have things in common. People see you as similar. By association, if he's a pedo then you probably are  or are seen as one too. There are lots of people that I would NEVER be seen shaking their hand. 

Mike I would definitly hope that I would never be judged by 2 people that I hung out with in High school and had plenty of pictures of all of us at parties and social functions. 

Jim Elsted killed Aaron Iturra.  I was friends with both of these people. I just so happened to visit both on the same day this happened. Does that make me like the company I keep?

https://the-line-up.com/gang-mom-mary-thompson

Jason Brumwell: This is another person that was within my social group. I have pictures of all of us in the group standing in locker bay C in Willamette HS in 1992. Does this also mean that I should be judged by the company I kept? 

https://deathrow2019usa.blogspot.com/2019/09/jason-van-brumwell-oregon.html

The social crossings or events of wealthy elites, then having pictures taken of them doesn't constitute that they participate in every activity together . So far everything factually recorded by the FBI and local authorities associated with Epstein show no correlation of crime for a great number of people.  If Trump has done more than have a cordial association with Maxwell and Epstein. Then it will come out or have come out. In 1997 I knew about the Clinton association with Epstein. That has been available for some time, but labeled as conspiricy paranoia. So why hasn't Trump been implicated outside of the angry lefty feelings brigade? Documents and records?  Clinton was the most powerful person in the world for 8 years and some after. Much more powerful than Trump up to this point. So why couldn't Clinton keep this hidden... We have the internet now and nothing stays hidden? Is Trump smarter than all of us then?

As the two example I posted above. The argument that you are judged by the company you keep is a really long stretch for justification. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 5

Never forget that this was found in Epstein's place

Report: Painting of former President Bill Clinton in a dress found ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What’s a seductive cross dressing painting between friends? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So we saw what a democratic hearing looks like vs Barr. And today we see another weak ass republican hearing vs Yates. 

A lot republicans are all hat no cattle. RINOs!! 

If they are playing a long game... well then time is running out. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

You consider the billionaire, president, married to a model as "mediocre" ? That is literally the exact opposite of the definition.

I was applying those words to you based on your response. Your literal words. Your response to that was a deflection to criticism of someone else. I'm assuming from that you are not likely a big proponent of "personal responsibility". How absolutely surprising.

cbe965dc845a16512c317959163fd361.jpg.71547681034424aa50a94b3bb4919c11.jpg

Which I will note your comment still does not address anything I actually said in any logical manner.

Person, you stated I was mediocre, remember?

Out the window goes your delusion of being logical if you are attempting to gaslight or troll me. Or if you are having short term memory loss you might wish to consult a physician.

If I believe ANYTHING that comes through TV, phone, or computer screens then I am a fool. Right or left it doesn't matter, it is all an illusion based on someone else's staging of their view of whatever reality they wish to convey.

Solipsism is best for me. 

If I believe anything in how Trump portrays himself than I am a rube who let myself get conned.

If I think that I can get an accurate picture of someones character traits based on a few lines of text on a screen than I am an arrogant prick.

"Address anything I actually said in a logical manner?" 

First, you did not say it, you wrote it.

I will also need a refresher on the content posting guide for writing on Ratsun. If someone could point out where I could find that I would be very appreciative.

Please include the style and prose addendums.

I used to write lengthy posts complete with references etc. but in retrospect, for whatever reason, it was a complete waste of my time.

In my advancing age I have logically realized the importance of extreme time management and do not have the time to waste partaking in endless scribble on a car enthusiasts website.

I don't go to Burger King for a filet mignon either.

Yes I realize that some on here may be out of work due to Covid, or retired and this is what they do with their time.

This is about as much time as I care to donate to this screed right now.

I have to go, life is calling.

Edited by dhp123166

Solipsism ?? That's some funny shit right there.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, john510 said:

I wish i could make some sense out of that.

Try harder. 

11 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Mike I would definitly hope that I would never be judged by 2 people that I hung out with in High school and had plenty of pictures of all of us at parties and social functions. 

Jim Elsted killed Aaron Iturra.  I was friends with both of these people. I just so happened to visit both on the same day this happened. Does that make me like the company I keep?

https://the-line-up.com/gang-mom-mary-thompson

Jason Brumwell: This is another person that was within my social group. I have pictures of all of us in the group standing in locker bay C in Willamette HS in 1992. Does this also mean that I should be judged by the company I kept? 

https://deathrow2019usa.blogspot.com/2019/09/jason-van-brumwell-oregon.html

The social crossings or events of wealthy elites, then having pictures taken of them doesn't constitute that they participate in every activity together . So far everything factually recorded by the FBI and local authorities associated with Epstein show no correlation of crime for a great number of people.  If Trump has done more than have a cordial association with Maxwell and Epstein. Then it will come out or have come out. In 1997 I knew about the Clinton association with Epstein. That has been available for some time, but labeled as conspiricy paranoia. So why hasn't Trump been implicated outside of the angry lefty feelings brigade? Documents and records?  Clinton was the most powerful person in the world for 8 years and some after. Much more powerful than Trump up to this point. So why couldn't Clinton keep this hidden... We have the internet now and nothing stays hidden? Is Trump smarter than all of us then?

As the two example I posted above. The argument that you are judged by the company you keep is a really long stretch for justification. 

Yet for all that, people do judge you by the company you keep. You may not share their values but appearances are everything.

Yes celebrity photos are meaningless unless to prove you were with someone at some time. I don't have a picture of me and the pope or Epstein 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 9:38 AM, john510 said:

Your grapes have been sour for almost four years.Ready for more ?   

fV3BVSw0-SkqQUIxPexCriYDdZgFhooWHN4b0cgBphI.jpg

Don't get this rubbing trump on your ass. Just because I don't like him and see him as a bigger con man than P T Barnum doesn't make my butt sore. Where I am he has had zero impact on me. My butt isn't sore because there's nothing to be sore from. It's sad that back in 2016 he was the lesser of two evils. Remember that.

13 hours ago, tr8er said:

Is his duty to cripple taxpayers for the next 100 years?  Or sink the country in debt?   If yes, we should likely consider stopping him shouldn’t we?  

also.  This is what happens every time.  Same with Obama.  

You believe Biden is the lesser of two evils? Make the case, go!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Try harder. 

Ok i got it.You have solipsism

I think a part of the "Destruction of America" is a media problem.  I will let you decide how much.

All media, printed on paper, or broadcast to you or delivered to your electronic devices is competing for your attention.   Put another way, media wants to sell your eyeballs to advertisers.

Media delivered to your electronic devices tracks you.  It keeps feeding you what you want to hear, and does not give you an opposing opinion, or facts that will cause to to consume less of that media.  Electronic media tells you what you want to hear.

I think I will just let that sit for a while.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What you see on TV and the internet is likely fiction* under the circumstances of today, it represents what someone else wants you to think/know, it may be true or not true depending on what source is used as evidence, fact is most of it is fictional** evidence unless the source presents non-fiction*** evidence, and can you really get something like that on the internet or TV, as it is presented on TV by a bias TV news owner and bias employees, and on the internet by anyone with a computer with internet access, all one can really use to determine how a President has done is the results, am I and others I know better off or not better off, are there more jobs for people or less jobs(my neighbors and people I know) and is the job better or worse than in the past, am I paying more in taxes or less in taxes, and there are things to consider before making that judgement, is the President really doing the job or is he a puppet, in my view Trump may be a clown, but he is not a puppet, but that is my personal conclusion that he is not a puppet.

Next when making a judgement one has to look at what others are doing to help or hinder a President trying to do his job.............................................

*literature in the form of prose, especially short stories and novels, that describes imaginary events and people

**relating to fiction; invented for the purposes of fiction

***Nonfiction or non-fiction is any document or content that purports in good faith to represent truth and accuracy regarding information, events, or people

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is truth enough for all sides. 

50 minutes ago, john510 said:

Ok i got it.You have solipsism

Genius retort that tries to evade saying anything. 

1 hour ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

Read carefully....

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Don't get this rubbing trump on your ass. Just because I don't like him and see him as a bigger con man than P T Barnum doesn't make my butt sore. Where I am he has had zero impact on me. My butt isn't sore because there's nothing to be sore from. It's sad that back in 2016 he was the lesser of two evils. Remember that.

The greater evil would have been Clinton. 

Only thing Biden has going for him is he isn't trump. Which isn't much as no one is like him. Keep asking..... is this the best there is?????

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

There is truth enough for all sides. 

Genius retort that tries to evade saying anything. 

Not genius at all.I had to look it up for the meaning.I thought it was fitting.

• Like 1

There is a political party that wants to reduce production of energy in America.   There is a person running for president that wants to increase production of energy, and make it cheaper.

One political party wants me in mass transit, or riding a bicycle.   The same party in Oregon has raised registration fees in Oregon from $86 in 2016, $112 in 2018, to $182 in 2020. on one of my vehicles.  There is also an additional $25.00 fee to plug a computer into the ODB2 port.

What political party do you think is more likely to restrict your ability to use paints and primers with VOC's in them?

What political party do you think wants old polluting vehicles off the road, and crushed and force you into a new car?

What political party created the "cash for clunkers" program that drove up used car prices?

• Like 5

Makes you wonder how a party like that has any support.

• Like 3

No matter who wins POTUS this year I can't fully express to you the evil glee with which I've watched liberals defend a senile, pro-segregation, elderly white male from the slavery state of Delaware who stunningly claims to be the sole approving source of blackness over a liberal New Yorker who came out in support of gay marriage in 1990, used to date a black woman and was buddies with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton!

1596733325797-png.116322

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DanielC said:

There is a political party that wants to reduce production of energy in America.   There is a person running for president that wants to increase production of energy, and make it cheaper.

One political party wants me in mass transit, or riding a bicycle.   The same party in Oregon has raised registration fees in Oregon from $86 in 2016, $112 in 2018, to $182 in 2020. on one of my vehicles.  There is also an additional $25.00 fee to plug a computer into the ODB2 port.

What political party do you think is more likely to restrict your ability to use paints and primers with VOC's in them?

What political party do you think wants old polluting vehicles off the road, and crushed and force you into a new car?

What political party created the "cash for clunkers" program that drove up used car prices?

Registration is HOW MUCH? I remember,in the early '80's,

the outcry when they raised it from $10 to $13.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, john510 said:

Makes you wonder how a party like that has any support.

Maybe they have lots of money and don't have to drive POS Datsuns.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

Hold on, this is really difficult and might take a minute to write.  

The deficit.  

*edit.  I fucking don't like Biden.  At all.  FWIW

Edited by tr8er
  • Like 2

Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

Egomaniacs always have to have the last word. It gives them a feeling of power, as if they immediate draw all of the power of the person they are communicating with and become powerful due to it. 😙

It's ok Mike.

Edited by AlexDeLarge
  • Like 2

Maybe, but someone has to be last. I don't see this post ending any time soon so this is a moot point, if a point at all.

• Like 1