3 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Very much doubt they got anything wrong, reported exactly how they intended it to be reported. 

I wish behavior like that would be made criminal.It's wrong in so many ways.

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Ruskie Gen 1 stuff is pretty cheap these days just for fun. Gen 3 is a kidney.

Iv got a gen 2 mono with some gen 3 guts more or less lol some former contractor gear

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

I wish behavior like that would be made criminal.It's wrong in so many ways.

It hasn't exactly been made illegal but reporting "misleading" information (or "news" as some organisations refer to it) is being censored to ensure only the correct information is allowed to be seen.........you just have to agree with the censors point of view/political inclination.  

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

It hasn't exactly been made illegal but reporting "misleading" information (or "news" as some organisations refer to it) is being censored to ensure only the correct information is allowed to be seen.........you just have to agree with the censors point of view/political inclination.  

• Like 3

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

kzb4bs3Z.gif

1AMQyVdb.jpeg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hypocrisy at the highest overt levels....Excuse after excuse as to why one side can and the other side cant.

I am ready for something other than "bipartisan" cooperation, because nothing else seems to move these shit stains.  

• Like 7

What you need is a 2021 Joe McCarthy surgeon to cut out the rot and save the patient.

• Like 1

Thank god for Nigel Farage!!!! Amazing orator!! Bravo Nigel. Keep telling those fascist commie fucks where to get off. Take back the control of your money, borders, immigration, military, natural resources and markets.

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Thank god for Nigel Farage!!!! Amazing orator!! Bravo Nigel. Keep telling those fascist commie fucks where to get off. Take back the control of your money, borders, immigration, military, natural resources and markets.

unfortunately it doesn't seem to be playing out to well for the brits , kinda depressing. Their navy keeps importing refugees for cash, they drop them off in camps in places like Kent or some other cottage town in the middle of a field.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Shades of Gerald Ford. Christ, frail of mind and body...

Ah yes !  Gerald Ford -  "He can't whistle and walk at the same time."

In light of the pontifications of the thinkers of our time, validated by Twitter and blessed by His Holiness Jack Dorsey, will thisismatt be changing his avatar?

1E9B4F4B-44A2-4484-853B-78373C618FA9.jpeg

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

162126489_3922143701162127_2946761211372

Because I’m terrible with tech I had to make two posts to discuss this. 

The way the “firearms” bills are written that is not a firearm... you can order one online and have it shipped straight to you.  As a cop, I came across a number of people carrying them.  Usually they’re convicted felons. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1