Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like when there is a heat record broken that has been held since 1920 and the eco warriers say "see! proof of global warming" but they can't seem to grasp that in 1920 it was this hot. I think one of the expressions of GW is wild swings of extreme weather with hot and cold records broken.

  • Like 5
Link to post

               Of course,we all (should) know that it's really all about Government control,

& raising more tax money.

  • Like 2
Link to post

                We received our monthly credit union statement this month,

& there was a $3.00 fee for them sending us a printed statement.Our

local paper also charges $3.95 for one.

         Looks like two more steps towards a cashless society.I hate it,as I

prefer to pay cash as much as possible.When I pay cash,I'm more aware

of how much I'm spending,plus I don't have to worry about paying a big

VISA bill every month.

            I'm also getting really tired of people having to use their phones to

do EVERYTHING.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post

So how did the human race end?

 

Incrementally, one stupid at a time, there was no plan, there was no conspiracy or oligarchy, just social justice, an end to inequality for all. We flirted with unity, shunned common sense, and ran headlong into equity. Then it simply imploded all by itself. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 2/15/2021 at 7:47 PM, Soundline said:

Meh, they could disband the electoral college and it wouldn’t matter. We weren’t supposed to “vote” for the president anyhow.  We vote to elect out Congressional Representatives who originally voted on the president. Just like we don’t elect Supreme Court Justices. (See Constitutional Convention 1787 “Virginia Plan”)

 

I agree with the Nebraska and Maine way of determining their electoral votes. To avoid the tyranny of the masses we should adopt this system in more states. 


As for the TP, I’m only interested if Big Tech shows me the good hand drawn TP.  Not AI created CGI TP.

 

I like my TP like I like my jazz, with a soul and an artist.

Getting rid of the electoral college would definitely matter.We would most likely never have a Republican as President ever again.Three or four states would determine the Presidency.California,Oregon,Washington and New York have enough dumbasses in their population to make that happen.That leaves 46 other states to deal with the stupidity of those four.Definitely not fair for the rest of them.

  • Like 2
Link to post
22 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

 

they are still there ! Busting deep tunnellers, holy shit looks crazy

 

            How things have changed - in 1979,we drove up in front of the Lincoln Memorial.

& then walked into the Capitol,where we talked with the guards there,& took some pictures. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

 

            How things have changed - in 1979,we drove up in front of the Lincoln Memorial.

& then walked into the Capitol,where we talked with the guards there,& took some pictures. 

 

 

Right, the place looks like a prison now. At least people aren't using the memorial war fountain as a toilet anymore.

  • Like 2
Link to post

 But, but.... he's the most beloved, most liked and most voted for president in American history with over 81,000,000 votes and he didn't even have to campaign. You're just a sour grapes Republican, a sore loser. I suppose you think Mr. Biden spends all his spare time in the tunnels under the Capitol

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post

I have been lurking here on this thread, I try to stay OUT of the political arena at all times, but I also have my opinions & beliefs.  I do NOT watch any syndicated news or social media, other than Fox, but they are basically just as childish as the others.   We watch mostly TBN & Daystar for any news, especially on this mess.  We were watching "Ministry Now" on Daystar Christian TV last night.........OMG that Dr Simone Gold is one BOLD lady!!  She was the doc, I think in LA last year, right after the Covid mess was started, that prescribed hydrochoriquin (sp?), spoke up about it & got fired.  I don't know if you guys have posted anything here about her.  She and a new group of other doctors, that see the light, are at www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org ............check out their latest video on the steps of the Capital!  I have not looked at www.stopmedicaldiscrimination.org , but bet it is just as mindblowing.  I really have counted on much of the content here in this thread, to shed some light on things...........thank you all! 😎 

  • Like 4
Link to post
9 minutes ago, yenpit said:

I have been lurking here on this thread, I try to stay OUT of the political arena at all times, but I also have my opinions & beliefs.  I do NOT watch any syndicated news or social media, other than Fox, but they are basically just as childish as the others.   We watch mostly TBN & Daystar for any news, especially on this mess.  We were watching "Ministry Now" on Daystar Christian TV last night.........OMG that Dr Simone Gold is one BOLD lady!!  She was the doc, I think in LA last year, right after the Covid mess was started, that prescribed hydrochoriquin (sp?), spoke up about it & got fired.  I don't know if you guys have posted anything here about her.  She and a new group of other doctors, that see the light, are at www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org ............check out their latest video on the steps of the Capital!  I have not looked at www.stopmedicaldiscrimination.org , but bet it is just as mindblowing.  I really have counted on much of the content here in this thread, to shed some light on things...........thank you all! 😎 

 

Of course you must take in to account that Tutner Broadcast and Daystar believe that everything is already recorded in St John's Apocalypse.

  • Like 1
Link to post
12 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

 

Lucky none of this has come true

 

 

Critical race theory...... that's bullshit. If you are not white you can't be racist???? Damn right you can. Shit runs down hill so if you are non white (lets say black just for instance) you shit on who ever is nearby and below you!!! Like waste of skin white-trash trailer park tornado bait, or Mexicans, Asians or First Nations people. (maybe it's actually the other way round, how do I know the pecking order?) There's plenty of hate to go around and we aren't going to run out soon.

 

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

  • Like 4
Link to post
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

 

Critical race theory...... that's bullshit. If you are not white you can't be racist???? Damn right you can. Shit runs down hill so if you are non white (lets say black just for instance) you shit on who ever is nearby and below you!!! Like waste of skin white-trash trailer park tornado bait, or Mexicans, Asians or First Nations people. (maybe it's actually the other way round, how do I know the pecking order?) There's plenty of hate to go around and we aren't going to run out soon.

 

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

The last 5 minutes with the next POTUS interview snips is a concern. The day the current one finds a line even he won't cross will be her first day. He is there because of greed, she is in it for absolute power. 

The masses being duped by this bullshit rhetoric are doomed to be for ever fodder for race hustlers, once they fall for this shit their own egos will keep them forever trapped, because to think otherwise would have to require taking responsibility for their own lives. 

  • Like 3
Link to post

Time for an update now that Trump is out and Joe is President. You don't have to participate unless you want. So of all the current living Presidents list in order of who you would want to meet from first to last and maybe why. 

 

George H W Bush-Don't agree with all of his decisions. He made some bad ones but he seemed the most genuine and/or humble?

Barack Obama-Hard to put him here? Let me revisit this one!

Jimmy Carter-He could have done better with the Iran hostages, still better than the bottom three IMO.

Donald Trump-He is a condescending prick. I have had bosses like him, total dick and a riot whisperer! Epstein link possible!

Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky. Pretty simple! Plus Epstein link!

Joe Biden-Behind the back little girl hugging perv. Not much else to say about that! He should face criminal charges! Must be Epstein's grandpa!?!?

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Time for an update now that Trump is out and Joe is President. You don't have to participate unless you want. So of all the current living Presidents list in order of who you would want to meet from first to last and maybe why. 

 

George H W Bush-Don't agree with all of his decisions. He made some bad ones but he seemed the most genuine and/or humble?

Barack Obama-Hard to put him here? Let me revisit this one!

Jimmy Carter-He could have done better with the Iran hostages, still better than the bottom three IMO.

Donald Trump-He is a condescending prick. I have had bosses like him, total dick and a riot whisperer! Epstein link possible!

Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky. Pretty simple! Plus Epstein link!

Joe Biden-Behind the back little girl hugging perv. Not much else to say about that! He should face criminal charges! Must be Epstein's grandpa!?!?

We had Jeb as governor in Fl. I agree the Bush family were decent people without all the Drama. 

Obama? I Didn't agree with his politics but he didn't seem to run around on his wife and raised decent kids.

Bill Clinton is too slimy and although Monica was an adult at 22 Bill's actions ruined her life.

Jimmy Carter? Fuck him! I was living in Miami when Castro unloaded his entire prison system and insane asylums onto boats and Carter welcomed them with open arms.

Donald Trump I would laugh at while drowning.

Biden a senile pervert. 

I am only hoping we can get another Ronald Reagan but those kinds of people appearantly have no interest in politics. 

 

Link to post
5 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

 

 

 

Donald Trump-He is a condescending prick. I have had bosses like him, total dick and a riot whisperer! Epstein link possible!

 

Trump was exactly what we needed to expose and or clean up politics.His approach was blunt and to the point without sugar coated bullshit like so many politicians and their way of doing things.Not too sure about the "riot whisperer" part though.His opposition said much worse and got even better results with rioting and nobody cared.Do we want politicians that get things done whether they're rude about it or not or do we want nice polite ones that don't do shit ? I'll take the one that gets shit done for the country i live in.

  • Like 6
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.