Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it. The eyeless creature at the other table swallowed it fanatically. passionately, with a furious desire to track down, denounce, and vaporize anyone who should suggest that last week the ration had been thirty grams. Was he, then, alone in the possession of a memory?

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

5LRKEKE.png

Reading left to right, first top then bottom, ok,ok,ok, WRONG! Chose to bring life into this world, it is your duty to provide and care for the child. Meaning, if a woman lacks ability (physically, mentally, emotionally, or financially) to care for a child or care for an additional child, becomes pregnant and keeps the child. Her worth is DIRECTLY proportional to the success or failure of her children. If she is not up to the task or attempts to become pregnant, after found lacking ability to care for the child and/or current children. The mother should be found mentally incompetent, incarcerated in a labor camp and the children placed with the father, a willing, investigated, relative or foster care. At birth, everyone is dealt a random hand; it is neither just nor fair. It is just the way it is. I am open to tax supported educational programs and efforts to offset the financial inequalities in the United States (see earlier postings on the 5 million dollar death tax)

 

However, I do not support allowing those without ability  (see definition of ability in first paragraph) to procreate and perpetuate a cycle of poverty and crime. Additionally, attempts at rebuttal with anecdotal evidence, appeals to misery and other rhetorical fallacies are unpersuasive, to those with understanding and will be ignored or ridiculed. Finally, this was crafted as a response to the attached post on women (potential mothers); my plans for men (potential fathers) were intentionally left out.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Da, thank you comrade I'm been hungrier ever since my state subsistence amount was increased from a kilo and a half up to a kilo a day. Makes me cranky listening to those bourgeois running dogs. 

"(The Russian General) has kennels of hundreds of hounds and nearly a hundred dog-boys — all mounted, and in uniform. One day a serf-boy, a little child of eight, threw a stone in play and hurt the paw of the general’s favourite hound. ‘Why is my favourite dog lame?’ He is told that the boy threw a stone that hurt the dog’s paw. ‘So you did it.’ The general looked the child up and down. ‘Take him.’ He was taken — taken from his mother and kept shut up all night. Early that morning the general comes out on horseback, with the hounds, his dependents, dog-boys, and huntsmen, all mounted around him in full hunting parade. The servants are summoned for their edification, and in front of them all stands the mother of the child. The child is brought from the lock-up. It’s a gloomy, cold, foggy, autumn day, a capital day for hunting. The general orders the child to be undressed; the child is stripped naked. He shivers, numb with terror, not daring to cry…. ‘Make him run,’ commands the general. ‘Run! run!’ shout the dog-boys. The boy runs…. ‘At him!’ yells the general, and he sets the whole pack of hounds on the child. The hounds catch him, and tear him to pieces before his mother’s eyes!…"

-Dostoevsky

Link to post
11 hours ago, frankendat said:

Reading left to right, first top then bottom, ok,ok,ok, WRONG! Chose to bring life into this world, it is your duty to provide and care for the child. Meaning, if a woman lacks ability (physically, mentally, emotionally, or financially) to care for a child or care for an additional child, becomes pregnant and keeps the child. Her worth is DIRECTLY proportional to the success or failure of her children. If she is not up to the task or attempts to become pregnant, after found lacking ability to care for the child and/or current children. The mother should be found mentally incompetent, incarcerated in a labor camp and the children placed with the father, a willing, investigated, relative or foster care. At birth, everyone is dealt a random hand; it is neither just nor fair. It is just the way it is. I am open to tax supported educational programs and efforts to offset the financial inequalities in the United States (see earlier postings on the 5 million dollar death tax)

 

However, I do not support allowing those without ability  (see definition of ability in first paragraph) to procreate and perpetuate a cycle of poverty and crime. Additionally, attempts at rebuttal with anecdotal evidence, appeals to misery and other rhetorical fallacies are unpersuasive, to those with understanding and will be ignored or ridiculed. Finally, this was crafted as a response to the attached post on women (potential mothers); my plans for men (potential fathers) were intentionally left out.

 

 

 

Wish I was smart enough to fully understand the underline mental agenda of that infographic post, however it sounds to me like Ruth Gator Ginsburg eugenics program.  Its amazing people cant't see through it and buy into the mind control.  I don't even think they are human, certainly no real concern for a toddler.   Also just a tip of the iceberg as to what they really do behind closed doors.

  • Like 1
Link to post
13 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

5LRKEKE.png

 

12 hours ago, frankendat said:

Reading left to right, first top then bottom, ok,ok,ok, WRONG! Chose to bring life into this world, it is your duty to provide and care for the child. Meaning, if a woman lacks ability (physically, mentally, emotionally, or financially) to care for a child or care for an additional child, becomes pregnant and keeps the child. Her worth is DIRECTLY proportional to the success or failure of her children. If she is not up to the task or attempts to become pregnant, after found lacking ability to care for the child and/or current children. The mother should be found mentally incompetent, incarcerated in a labor camp and the children placed with the father, a willing, investigated, relative or foster care. At birth, everyone is dealt a random hand; it is neither just nor fair. It is just the way it is. I am open to tax supported educational programs and efforts to offset the financial inequalities in the United States (see earlier postings on the 5 million dollar death tax)

 

However, I do not support allowing those without ability  (see definition of ability in first paragraph) to procreate and perpetuate a cycle of poverty and crime. Additionally, attempts at rebuttal with anecdotal evidence, appeals to misery and other rhetorical fallacies are unpersuasive, to those with understanding and will be ignored or ridiculed. Finally, this was crafted as a response to the attached post on women (potential mothers); my plans for men (potential fathers) were intentionally left out.

 

 

 

7 minutes ago, Jahva Jef said:

 

Wish I was smart enough to fully understand the underline mental agenda of that infographic post, however it sounds to me like Ruth Gator Ginsburg eugenics program.  Its amazing people cant't see through it and buy into the mind control.  I don't even think they are human, certainly no real concern for a toddler.   Also just a tip of the iceberg as to what they really do behind closed doors.

 

Christ on crutches! Not everything posted here has a deeper meaning.... or even a meaning. It's just funny and that's it.

  • Like 3
Link to post
12 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

 

 

 

Christ on crutches! Not everything posted here has a deeper meaning.... or even a meaning. It's just funny and that's it.

 

thank you, I solved the conspiracy puzzle now,

It clearly says that your status is not decided by how, fat, popular and slutty you are,

just give us your babys,

 

 

Thank You! clear as a bell

  • Like 1
Link to post
5 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

IMG_1560.jpg

 

That was the presentation of the "President's Cup" at the prior Sumo Tournament last yesr.  A complement to the Emperor's Cup.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post

Keep these names formost in your mind. They are Democrats.

 

The 7 Republican traitors who voted against President Trump:
Burwell
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

  • Like 3
Link to post
52 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

 

"GOP Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., was very critical of Trump's conduct surrounding the Jan. 6 riot and his wife -- former Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao -- even resigned from the administration in the aftermath of the attack that killed at least five people, including a Capitol Police officer. "

 

That's really poor reporting as only one person died* at or near the confrontation and several others had medical emergencies such as heart attacks elsewhere on the Capitol grounds.

 

* it's not even clear of what the causes were. It was erroneously first reported a head wound but later this changed.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post

            So....they wasted HOW MUCH time & money on this?

Imagine if they used all the energy on improving our country instead.

        Too many of these "lifers" need to get a real job,& pay for their

own insurance,etc.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, angliagt said:

            So....they wasted HOW MUCH time & money on this?

Imagine if they used all the energy on improving our country instead.

        Too many of these "lifers" need to get a real job,& pay for their

own insurance,etc.

Not as much time or money as the last impeachment.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
9 minutes ago, angliagt said:

            So....they wasted HOW MUCH time?

Pretty sure that was the intention.

 

"Hey sheople! Look over here at this side show! No, no, no need to look at what's happening in the main arena that's just boring paperwork being signed. The side show is where the real action is"

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post

While they wasted time on that people still don't have a stimulus check.I think i remember Biden saying that was a number one priority before he was elected.Well Joe many are still waiting.

Link to post
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Keep these names formost in your mind. They are Democrats.

 

The 7 Republican traitors who voted against President Trump:
Burwell
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

 

pedocrats, deep cleaner

Is Ted Cruz really the only guy in politics who has never taken a bribe????? I think he is.

Link to post
11 minutes ago, john510 said:

While they wasted time on that people still don't have a stimulus check.I think i remember Biden saying that was a number one priority before he was elected.Well Joe many are still waiting.

 

Not a waste... no more than a drowning man scratches the lifeboat sides as he goes down.

Link to post

NOT GUILTY verdict for the greatest president alive Donald J Trump... now time to annihilate the dnc terrorists and those who are destroying america including the republican traitors/ nazi supporter george soros/ china/ big tech/social media

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.