• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, pondking said:

I thought you would argue fake news

just wondering what people on Ratsun are thinking

but thanks 

pretty sure politics and pressure from the unspoken didn’t allow a pardon.

Trump was never quoted as saying anything nice about Assange or Snowden. So it may have also been a favored position by him that he wouldn’t either. 

• Like 1

Is it true Mr. Trump that when you were in kindergarten a child who's parents were not born in this country took your gram cracker stating "it had more icing on it" and you called them a Poopy Face? 

You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that need walls, and those walls will have to be guarded by men with guns. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want my wall -- you need my wall. We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 420n620 said:

Julian Paul Assange is an Australian. 

Trump could only pardon things he was charged with in America.

4 hours ago, iceman510 said:

Now I know you are lying.  Kennedy had a bad back from the PT boat.  Unless you meant Robert Kennedy. 😏

The dead feel no pain. Roosevelt / Kennedy the original Master Blaster

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

I'm sorry you might think the moon landing was real too, I personally do not.

Look at the footage, the way the rocket crashes, its almost a joke, which is what I think all this new puppet administartion is about. I hope you don't think Mitt Robney or Linsey Graham are good guys. Just a thought, nothing personal at all

I work with a guy that thinks the moon landing was fake,the earth is flat and Trump will be President again within weeks after some secret Government group finishes with their plan.He's nuts from spending too much time visiting the internet.

• Like 2

guess some people that voted for Biden, are regretting it. Any of you that voted for Biden, still believe he's doing a real fine job for America ? Well, America isn't where you need to be then. 

Regrets voting for Biden.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Wow...

He does know that this isn't a courtroom right?  Is he speaking of due process, as in the due process afforded in the justice department?  Does he know where he is?  And impeachment long after their term?  As evidenced here?  He was impeached in office.  The entire defense here is that Trump deserves to be impeached but it would be really bad because Trumpers will be butt hurt and that is bad for the country...  Oh and that the trial is unconstitutional, which I've not yet heard a single good argument to defend this.   Yet I see adequate language in support of it.  As well, a very sound argument for precedent.  If a former president cant be tried in senate, whats to stop a president from simply resigning as soon as he is caught committing espionage, or worse.  Or simply going on a crime spree in the last week of his or her term.  The impeachment process was not simply to remove a president.  It was to grant the two chambers of legislature adequate power to remove, prosecute, and bar from future service any elected official who is deemed a threat to the security of our union.  We are obligated to hold accountable a president who attempts to preemt the electorate process.  And with regards to awaiting an investigation, lame try.  Do you thing the dozens who are already charged with federal crimes in that protest will be granted a pause for the investigation to conclude?  no.  They were arrested, and similar to Trumps situation, there is adequate information for a conviction.  He's not beholden to the ideals that make and made this country.  Yes, the Left has wanted him out for four years.  Thats not simply partisan as you didn't see that with past presidents.  This was anti Trump.  Not anti Republican.  Thus not partisan in nature.  We simply were soured on the thought of being the global embarrassment that we were during his term.  

• Like 2

It's a chance to have your say, shit in their faces and they have to take it. CSPAN so it's out there and against the biased media for everyone to see and question.

No real jury could convict. It's lame as shit. The very fact that there are so few impeachments attests to the fact that this has to be for serious easons. It doesn't pass the sniff test.

I think Nixon resigned to avoid being impeached.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, tr8er said:

Wow...

If a former president cant be tried in senate, whats to stop a president from simply resigning as soon as he is caught committing espionage, or worse.  Or simply going on a crime spree in the last week of his or her term.  The impeachment process was not simply to remove a president.  It was to grant the two chambers of legislature adequate power to remove, prosecute, and bar from future service any elected official who is deemed a threat to the security of our union.  We are obligated to hold accountable a president who attempts to preemt the electorate process.

If an actual crime such as murder, robbery, espionage were to be committed he would be investigated and prosecuted by the legal system.  Impeachment only has two possible punishments removal from office and barring future office. Nixon would be a good example, there was enough circumstantial evidence to convince most people he had been involved with the burglary of the Watergate and all of its cover up. It would have been enough to impeach him, he resigned thus avoiding impeachment.

This second impeachment while Trump is out of office is a farce and furthers the idea that we really don't have law and order, it is not a mere alternative interpretation. It goes along with all of the bullshit we see every day riots that are mostly peaceful, white privilege, men that are women participating in girls sports the destruction of monuments and statues that remove the clarity of what we are as a people the flooding of ungrateful immigrants that assimilate the lowest ideals of our culture and vote to insure they stay in the mud they were accustomed to and the inculcation of our children to the Marxist and anti American culture we are seeing rise to the forefront.

The second impeachment like the song says is just another brick in the wall.

• Like 4